Tropicana cookies x Okie from Tengu Seeds, grown with new ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro, by Dreamnfox

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
If you took a cut should definitely be worth a rerun. I can see the trop cooks in it which means you’re going to have depth of flavor there.
And for practically every okie cross I’ve done the frost level goes way up once you hit day 42.
That day 42 on the okie cross 🤌 no doubt massive jump in frost production!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Day 57 ish
Got back from my trip, everything looks good on the TCO. it getting very close to ripening stage. The Citral glue doesn't look great. Lots of new white hairs and lots of yellowing leaves. Ph of the soil is a little high but not to worried. Just gave them a lower ph feed. Will give them some recharge in a couple days

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Day 57 ish
Got back from my trip, everything looks good on the TCO. it getting very close to ripening stage. The Citral glue doesn't look great. Lots of new white hairs and lots of yellowing leaves. Ph of the soil is a little high but not to worried. Just gave them a lower ph feed. Will give them some recharge in a couple days
Is she smelling good ?

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Day 57 ish
Looks like lots of white haris still, give some more time will be fine.

paratrooper173

paratrooper173

Looking incredible! Nearly everything that has touched soil from that i've got from TrustFall has turned out amazing. Can't wait to see how these end up, thanks for sharing so much.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

What a great sharing, from seeds, germination, leaves, flowers, buds, etc. I am also looking forward to the bigger harvest.😍
Yeah, really happy with the TCO, i may have to move the citral glue to my other tent to finish. Looking forward to getting my next round started

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Day 64.
The TCO looks great. Stll alot of clear and no amber yet. I have a fairly large clone of this outside. Its realy got great structure and it really starting to smell now. I smelled it in my driveway today when i got out of my car.
The Citral glue look pretty rough. Its still chugging along though. I will probably have to move it into my other tent when the TCO is ready. The other 2 has 2 plants that are close to finishing.

20230803 183427
20230803 183432
20230803 183440

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Yeah, really happy with the TCO, i may have to move the citral glue to my other tent to finish. Looking forward to getting my next round started
Cool!

Day 64.
The TCO looks great. Stll alot of clear and no amber yet. I have a fairly large clone of this outside. Its realy got great structure and it really starting to smell now. I smelled it in my driveway today when i got out of my car.
The Citral glue look pretty rough. Its still chugging along though. I will probably have to move it into my other tent when the TCO is ready. The other 2 has 2 plants that are close to finishing.
Beautiful grow, gorgeous buds, awesome work. 👍 😍 🤟

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Day 74
Very little amber but the tco is looking pretty done. The Citral glue is still throwing out tons of white hairs. Even with the filters and fans my garage really stinks. Luckily I live in a legal state and my neighbors are all very cool. When the tco is done i will use this tent to dry. I have 2 plants that are pretty much done that need to dry soon. The citral glue can have their place in the 4x4.

20230813 225748

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Day 74
Very little amber but the tco is looking pretty done. The Citral glue is still throwing out tons of white hairs. Even with the filters and fans my garage really stinks. Luckily I live in a legal state and my neighbors are all very cool. When the tco is done i will use this tent to dry. I have 2 plants that are pretty much done that need to dry soon. The citral glue can have their place in the 4x4.
Amazing, she is really pretty, and those buds look yummy.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Chopped my other tent yesterday, went 76 days in flower. The second video is Platinum Sky. Most of these are from Flipsideseeds.com.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Beautiful work this round dream n fox! And what ya said about the structure is spot on with a lot of the okie crosses done. I haven’t had a strain that she doesn’t match up well with. And I was hoping she would start standing up for you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom