Truckin Into My First Grow..

• Thread starter Trucker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

yea bud no prob having great results man plants looking very happy. far as the gnats go....I would say do the gnat treatments immidiatley it would be your best bet. your room is warm, perfect for those buggers. check this guy out on youtube, this will probably be how I deal with gnats should I incounter any.
he is a young grow out in Cali and his videos are great. sometimes slow on the uploads but is a great channel to keep up with

Trucker

Trucker

Today I am letting the girls dry up a bit more than usual but will feed them tomorrow. Just trying to keep the moisture down a little while I wait for the neem oil to show up so I can treat them for these gnats.
I got the girls all tied up today even the crazy runt which is starting to look like it is crossed with a lettuce plant lol.
Here they are.
20160622 171212

sour diesel
20160622 171217

second sour diesel
20160622 171226

strawberry cough
20160622 171231

second strawberry cough (runt)
20160622 171237

Pakistan valley
20160622 171254

second Pakistan valley
20160622 171245

NL5 haze mist
20160622 171301

second NL5 haze mist

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Nice to see those ladies in chains.

I still love looking at that runt wow.
If it turns out to be female (since the seeds were feminized) you should keep a clone of it. Maybe that vigor will pass on and you'll have a Neverending supply of fast growing high yielding bush plants!:love1:

Keep up that attention to detail you are showing. It pays off in the end.

Trucker

Trucker

Nice to see those ladies in chains.

I still love looking at that runt wow.
If it turns out to be female (since the seeds were feminized) you should keep a clone of it. Maybe that vigor will pass on and you'll have a Neverending supply of fast growing high yielding bush plants!:love1:

Keep up that attention to detail you are showing. It pays off in the end.
Doing the best I can with what I have. I still need to do some more reading on the proper way to take cuts and cloning. :)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Doing the best I can with what I have. I still need to do some more reading on the proper way to take cuts and cloning. :)

I too am working on getting clones down. So I bought this kit. In reality I could have bought just the tub and lids then pieced the rest together cheap. Like the tubes, air stones, air pump etc. Then saved some cash but I just wanted convenience this 1 time.
1466643283808 1077866789

1466643990079 605699513

I'm hoping having cuts in constantly bubbling water and trace nutrients. Will have a positive effect on promoting root growth.

B

Burned Haze

^Passion and will to be a good organic gardener is gold and a treasure in my eyes...so much of cannabis industry lacks it 100x. anyways good luck to ya! (subscribed for the future and then some)

A few tipz for you: I saw you were/still are growing with Roots organics line ( I've been growing with them for over 5 years) , Intill i switched over to Soul Synthetics ( made by same company)
I switched over to SS cause not only is the product 95% organic, the 5% non-organic is just organic converted- dumb name for a 95% organic product.. they should of called it roots organic hydroponic lol . They only did that so the tea product is perfect ( you don't even have to stir it barely or air-bubble it) When That was biggest complaint I had was with roots organic was it wouldn't ph stable ( SS does) and will bubble no matter how you tea it and method.

I love Soul-S and price wise it's not bad in any way for such a great product ( I use mostly 5gal versions of there whole line :) ) not sure if you know this but both RO & SS products only need 50-70% of what the manufacture states ( not sure why all of em want beginers to burn themselves and hate them)

*Roots organics beneficial is weak: A better beneficial bacteria is def OGBiowar and extreme gardening's versions (drench powder, always check spore counts) + cheaper ( just do not use anti salts or h202 , one of the biggest mistakes is using organics and killing the benficals with synthetic cleaner. research it before doing it ;) )

cloner tip: apply the beneficial bacteria/ferts ( make ferts only 1/8 strength ) only after you see the first sign of roots because before that your wasting your bateria and promoting the misters. After i started doing that my percentage of plants and my roots were overall a better %

Last edited by a moderator:
Trucker

Trucker

I too am working on getting clones down. So I bought this kit. In reality I could have bought just the tub and lids then pieced the rest together cheap. Like the tubes, air stones, air pump etc. Then saved some cash but I just wanted convenience this 1 time.
View attachment 610362

View attachment 610366

I'm hoping having cuts in constantly bubbling water and trace nutrients. Will have a positive effect on promoting root growth.
Nice let me know how it works for you.

Trucker

Trucker

^Passion and will to be a good organic gardener is gold and a treasure in my eyes...so much of cannabis industry lacks it 100x. anyways good luck to ya! (subscribed for the future and then some)

A few tipz for you: I saw you were/still are growing with Roots organics line ( I've been growing with them for over 5 years) , Intill i switched over to Soul Synthetics ( made by same company)
I switched over to SS cause not only is the product 95% organic, the 5% non-organic is just organic converted- dumb name for a 95% organic product.. they should of called it roots organic hydroponic lol . They only did that so the tea product is perfect ( you don't even have to stir it barely or air-bubble it) When That was biggest complaint I had was with roots organic was it wouldn't ph stable ( SS does) and will bubble no matter how you tea it and method.

I love Soul-S and price wise it's not bad in any way for such a great product ( I use mostly 5gal versions of there whole line :) ) not sure if you know this but both RO & SS products only need 50-70% of what the manufacture states ( not sure why all of em want beginers to burn themselves and hate them)

*Roots organics beneficial is weak: A better beneficial bacteria is def OGBiowar and extreme gardening's versions (drench powder, always check spore counts) + cheaper ( just do not use anti salts or h202 , one of the biggest mistakes is using organics and killing the benficals with synthetic cleaner. research it before doing it ;) )

cloner tip: apply the beneficial bacteria/ferts ( make ferts only 1/8 strength ) only after you see the first sign of roots because before that your wasting your bateria and promoting the misters. After i started doing that my percentage of plants and my roots were overall a better %
Thanks for the tips. I will check out their ss line after I get through some of what I have. :)

Trucker

Trucker

Here is todays update. Made a mistake and sprayed the girls with the neem oil I got in today but wasn't thinking of the lights still going to be on for 6 more hours. Hopefully they don't get burned because of mistake :( Also one other mistake I made was I put one of the pipe cleaners on too tight and almost cut through a branch when she started growing pulling herself apart just about. I removed that pipe cleaner and set the branch and supported it so we will see if it heals or not.
The girls also got their water today just fresh today no nutes that will be in the next feeding in a couple days.
Here they are today. I will be posting some random pictures a bit later as I'm about to head out the door.
20160623 164644

sour diesel
20160623 164649 1

second sour diesel
20160623 164652

strawberry cough
20160623 164657

second strawberry cough (the insane runt lol)
20160623 164702

Pakistan valley
20160623 164708

second Pakistan valley
20160623 164712

NL5 haze mist
20160623 164717

second NL5 haze mist

Moto

Moto

Plant's are looking great.. Just remember with the pipe cleaners they do not need to be tied tight around the stem at all.. :) I learned that when I started using them.. no worries the plant will be just fine..

If you need any more help or pictures I can show with some plants

I use them on any plant in alot of situations.. LOL even with my baby tree's I am growing.. Plus the chicks dig the colored pipe cleaners.. LMAO

The neem oil should be fine.. As long as your leaves wasn't still soaking wet etc.. :) if anything you will just notice some light burns on them if they had water spots.. They all look great and keep up the good work..

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
It will heal. But it may be a runt branch on that mainlined plant.
Not by a lot but only (you) will notice it ;)

Your now starting to see the "main" component of mainlining occur. Your plant is beefing up its main stems so it can supply the higher amount of main stems with food and nutrients.
I noticed that with 4 tops. The trunk was "1 thick. The next stem split was into 2 and each one was 1/2inch thick. The next split into 4 cola's was 1/4 inch each.

So your essentially increasing the plants capacity for nutrient delivery. To supply flowers with high amounts of good stuff. Helping increase the quality of the end product.

And as a side effect those thickening branches/stems/trunk. Give the plant quite a stout structure. Removing the need for stakes or supports.

I personally don't like using supports. It makes the plant weaker sending less nutes to strengthening itself. making the plant all floppy and weak during flower.

you see how fast those new branches like to harden up. As soon as you can hook a new growth tip safely and gently with a pipe cleaner. That's when branch positioning Training begins.

Awesome plants, they are responding/growing very quickly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom