Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

i used to clone on a mass scale i always used MG starter mix ph water to 5.8 - 6.0 drench soil with 100 percent success rate pucks work great they do tend to hold a bit to much water , so once there fully inflated i would squeeze some water out

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i suggest this,,a air pum wally world and a coffe can,,ro water with a shot of kamino
every one of my clones in the dome died all but 1,,in the cloner ,stuck 1/4 inch deep into water ,turn bubbles on and 10 days later ,,roots and transplant,,only cost was the air pump think it was 10 bucks at wally world,,the foam i used it is the same stuff you wrap your pipes with in winter,,i think in 6or 7 days i added a lttle more water

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

cool setup oldskol, thanks.
is any of the better organix powders good for clones at any stage, before they rooted?
i use a shot of kamoni,,when they get roots ,root better,,moto should be on in a while,,he and eco are the experts,,im still tweaking my game,lmao,,did you notice the foam,,this is for water pipes in winter,,i cut a plug of it and a slice down the side,,so when you get roots you can come out the top with clone and simply open foam ,and get that hoe to work in some soil,,and she better be good smoke,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Nice oldy i like it ! I was doin the ez cloner thing to much hassle for bomb og when im gone workin ! It easier to take 40 cuts soak & go , come home 2 weeks later & bam we got roots
shit bro didnt do nothing special here,,like i said a shot of kamino and ro water,,phed it and was sitting at 6.5,,so in and out 10 to 14 days later,,i checked it once in the 10 days,,at day 7 i put another 1/4 cup of water in there,,and the last picture under the light,,thats were it stayed,,everyone rooted and im smoking it now,,bomb can grow some dank she can do the clones in this thing ,no doubt

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

shit bro didnt do nothing special here,,like i said a shot of kamino and ro water,,phed it and was sitting at 6.5,,so in and out 10 to 14 days later,,i checked it once in the 10 days,,at day 7 i put another 1/4 cup of water in there,,and the last picture under the light,,thats were it stayed,,everyone rooted and im smoking it now,,bomb can grow some dank she can do the clones in this thing ,no doubt
Thats why i got the ez cloner, but she didnt like it cuz you gotta ph, temps etc
I gotta make it simple for her, thats i went trays & dome , rootbetter kamino & spray some nano ther ya go 7 day roots perfect ! Ive kicked out 90 rooted clones at $15 a pop $1080 smackaroo's , that system works for me, i let bomb og keep the money :) now she thinks she's JOHN WAYNE! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom