Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sumerianak

sumerianak

i need to take 30-40 cuts this week, i got about 10 ladies ready to begin their flower in a few weeks and need to begin the cloning this week to give them a few weeks to recover before going into the bloomroom, any suggestions are welcome, i got the organix line and i got some Root!t plugs which seemed to be the best and easiest option for cloning so they'll be soaking overnight in ph'ed water and right before the clones go in the plugs i'll presoak the plugs in a mix of root better and a drop of superthrive, then squeezed and clones get put there and stra8 under the dome with a 125w or a 250w cfl.. sounds ok?
Sprayed with nano breath or bio-balance foliar would be out of the question right? as they are very powerful, i'm afraid it'l be a bit to early for the clones to be showered with that stuff.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

i need to take 30-40 cuts this week, i got about 10 ladies ready to begin their flower in a few weeks and need to begin the cloning this week to give them a few weeks to recover before going into the bloomroom, any suggestions are welcome, i got the organix line and i got some Root!t plugs which seemed to be the best and easiest option for cloning so they'll be soaking overnight in ph'ed water and right before the clones go in the plugs i'll presoak the plugs in a mix of root better and a drop of superthrive, then squeezed and clones get put there and stra8 under the dome with a 125w or a 250w cfl.. sounds ok?
Do you have kamino & nanobreath! Im moving away from plugs gonna be goin with jiffy pucks now

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thats why i got the ez cloner, but she didnt like it cuz you gotta ph, temps etc
I gotta make it simple for her, thats i went trays & dome , rootbetter kamino & spray some nano ther ya go 7 day roots perfect ! Ive kicked out 90 rooted clones at $15 a pop $1080 smackaroo's , that system works for me, i let bomb og keep the money :) now she thinks she's JOHN WAYNE! Lol
she is bro,,that girl got that shuffle going on when you gone bro,,excellant work

Srenots

Srenots

Thats why i got the ez cloner, but she didnt like it cuz you gotta ph, temps etc
I gotta make it simple for her, thats i went trays & dome , rootbetter kamino & spray some nano ther ya go 7 day roots perfect ! Ive kicked out 90 rooted clones at $15 a pop $1080 smackaroo's , that system works for me, i let bomb og keep the money :) now she thinks she's JOHN WAYNE! Lol
nice...

Moto

Moto

Hahaha! I've washed my hands at least a dozen times since I took that pic last night and they still feel a tiny bit sticky and stink to high heaven like skunk. LMFAO :D Good times! :)

LOL that is never a bad thing. If my fingers stick together I lose my mind so I have to change my Nitrile Gloves often while trimming. Just one of those things that will drive me up the wall if I cannot fix it. hahaha :D

That is why I always wear my fly gloves in most cases. Stickiness I cannot handle on my hands and Better Organix makes super greasy and sticky girls. LOL :D

Moto

Moto

Ok coo there was ziplock bag of 50 i grab
I'll do the jiffy pucks $4 yes sir

Yeah I use jiffy pucks myself. They are much better in value, but if you enjoy the Rapid Rooter plugs and want to stick with it then check link below. :)

Here is a comparable product I have tested. Works just like Rapid Rooters and works well.. Not owned by Monsanto as far as I can tell also. LOL :D

Moto
https://www.amazon.com/RTRTBAG100-Organic-Plant-Starter-Cubes/dp/B003UMSST0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom