Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

yeah me too man im not much of a rabbit but im trying too because like at my age you know its all about the health food laughs. and id hate for @TrubldBreeze to hunt me down for not being a responsible meat eater. heh

hope you are having a fantastic day, my pc broke so im on thi shit laptop hands to big for the keyboards.

bowls up,
chris.
Hahahahaha! You all make me out to be some kinda veggie nazi :borg: LMFAO
Really it's all about love. For the animals, for the planet, and even for the people ::love2::party1:

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Lol ya I feel ya on not being a rabbit. hahaha. Sorry to hear about your pc brother and I know all about fat fingering keys.. hehehe :p

Ya that @TrubldBreeze will haunt you down and tell ya to eat your greens big boy!!!! hehehe LOL :)

Good seeing you and thanks for stopping by

Bowls Up ;)
Moto
What good is having friends if they all die of heart attacks or stroke or colon cancer? Hahaha! Nothing but love little bro. :) I am glad you are expanding your horizons and learning about all the bounty nature has to offer. :)

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

GG#4
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

All my Glue Sisters are doing fantastic in the HPS Room. They are happy and healthy and definitely a smaller yield then that Super Large Hoe.. All the girls received a application of Bio-Hydrate with Bio-Floret. =)

View attachment 720125
View attachment 720128 View attachment 720129 View attachment 720130

Underskirt shot of the Dirty Glue Girls
View attachment 720126
This Glue Girl got some hell in her undercarriage. She twisted up.. HMM LOL

View attachment 720127

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)
MOTO
The garden looks fantastic as always. You've been staying busy. :)

jipp

jipp

Hahahahaha! You all make me out to be some kinda veggie nazi :borg: LMFAO
Really it's all about love. For the animals, for the planet, and even for the people ::love2::party1:

works for me. now if we could get everyone on board with tha thinking.. be better off. but society today is very selfish in my opinion compared to when i was a kid.

keep the dream alive girly1 wheres the beef! laughs.. i know i have to eat the water melon first! women :smoking:

getting read to go get medicated under the stars.. fresh air and peace works for me. heh

bowls up,
chris.

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

works for me. now if we could get everyone on board with tha thinking.. be better off. but society today is very selfish in my opinion compared to when i was a kid.

keep the dream alive girly1 wheres the beef! laughs.. i know i have to eat the water melon first! women :smoking:

getting read to go get medicated under the stars.. fresh air and peace works for me. heh

bowls up,
chris.
Peace begins on your plate. :D. I'll be digging into my melon soon. Currently working on an 8 banana smoothie :love1:

20170715 091845
jipp

jipp

Peace begins on your plate. :D. I'll be digging into my melon soon. Currently working on an 8 banana smoothie :love1:
smoothie sounds good. and so douse turkey1 :cool:
heh hope all is well. im sore i over did what i call walking yesterday.. i was walking around my driveway once a hour.. today i will only check the mail. hah. let my shit heal yeah.

melon sounds good.

freaking 66F degrees and 46 humid.. you think i was back east or some shit not a desert rat. time to get medicated. been a rough morning. hah woke up freezing.

fucklaptops

Ecompost

Ecompost

I love the angles on the pictures and amazing quality. The sunlight shining through and the pea's hanging. A+ brother..

What did you have with the cabbage? LOL I am still trying to teach my taste buds to enjoy the greens. It's harddddd. :)
I fried it up buddy with some shrimp powder and a hunk of other veggies, stir fry style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom