Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I haven't said it enough considering this thread is to test out the spider farmer fan.. it is AWESOME.

Silent and even set to 1 the girls are dancing and I'm getting girthy trunks on these trees.

Low profile 6inch spider farmer fan aimed at the root zone. Little plants in plastic pots run a risk of overwatering since the root zone is small and you can have pockets of water sitting in your pot for longer than you want. I have 2 oscillating fans to make sure i have lots of air flow in every level of the tent.

I will continue to update on fan location as it will change.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I haven't said it enough considering this thread is to test out the spider farmer fan.. it is AWESOME.

Silent and even set to 1 the girls are dancing and I'm getting girthy trunks on these trees.

Low profile 6inch spider farmer fan aimed at the root zone. Little plants in plastic pots run a risk of overwatering since the root zone is small and you can have pockets of water sitting in your pot for longer than you want. I have 2 oscillating fans to make sure i have lots of air flow in every level of the tent.

View attachment 2103984

I will continue to update on fan location as it will change.
Airflow like a mofo bro. I’m a believer. It’s essential to have more in this dept. It is a fail safe to me. 👊🏻🤡 love your work homie!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. Means a lot.

You know i draw inspiration from the cannabis juggernauts in this forum (yourself included at the top of that list) just trying to recreate it at my scale!
Oh man, with that line of thinking, you are officially done for. This time next year, gonna be twice as much as you planned for!
Oh and did you see the ac infinity light giveaway? Look it up and post to it asap. They ion frame 1000 watts. Bad bitch. Hit it up my dude.

Thank you for the kind words as always man
👊🏻🤡

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Oh man, with that line of thinking, you are officially done for. This time next year, gonna be twice as much as you planned for!
Oh and did you see the ac infinity light giveaway? Look it up and post to it asap. They ion frame 1000 watts. Bad bitch. Hit it up my dude.

Thank you for the kind words as always man
👊🏻🤡
I saw that! Gotta figure out how to make it a little more valentine's in here lol. Definitely have some thoughts in the works

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I'm a feeding late with increasing the veg nutes. Fed them a lil extra big bloom and a tsp of cal mag this morning. They look happy save a few N hungry lower leaves. On feed days i like to aim the spiderfarmer fan at the soil. Don't want any gnats or creepy crawlies thinkin my soil is a safe place to relax and start a family....

Today's episode of Tumble's Dancing Ladies brought to you by @SpiderFarmerLED

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I know what you're thinkin'.. "hey tumble, them ladies are gettin' awfully tall, and still showin' lots of apical dominance. You had your last bunch of ladies at 8-12 tops by this time..."

And you're right.. but I'm gonna clone these tops! Science! 🤓🔬😶‍🌫️

I got an idea from @Mikedin and i'm scaling it way back... test fit looks good in my 2g paint bucket.

I found a pack of 10 spray nozzles at home depot for $4.

I had a couple feet of the 1/2 inch pve on hand, but the T and the caps cost a total of $3.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I'm a feeding late with increasing the veg nutes. Fed them a lil extra big bloom and a tsp of cal mag this morning. They look happy save a few N hungry lower leaves. On feed days i like to aim the spiderfarmer fan at the soil. Don't want any gnats or creepy crawlies thinkin my soil is a safe place to relax and start a family....

View attachment 2104709
View attachment 2104710
looking good man, that fan looks like it giving them the perfect breeze.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter

View attachment 2104709
View attachment 2104710

beautiful girls

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Goodmorning Farmers,

Little update. 1 day in the biodome and both baby Bubblegum Sherbs sprouted.

Still need to seal it up. Will probably do that this evening. Thought i had a sheet of acrylic on hand, but i need to look a bit harder... or maybe figure something else out.

Also, i have a few ideas for a door latch, but need to think about that a bit.

Gave the girls a bit of extra food today.. not sure if they all like it, but i'll give them a few hours and i bet they will all perk right back up

Order:
Banner, cali blues, Banner
North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, Blue Cheese

Top Bottom