Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Thanks! Pretty easy to build. Just a 2g paint bucket and few bucks worth of pvc. A little aquarium pump makes it all spray
I put the cloner in a big Halloween bucket just in case there is some sort of catastrophe... there hasn't been a leak in any of the tests run. I figured, "the pumpkin fits in the biodome, why not leave it?" And i did..

The cali blues is a little flopped. I think the Banner woulda too if she wasn't so girthy.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

That's the biggest bucket ever! I want one!! 😆 🤣 then I'll need to find myself an engineer to cut pvc and make me a cloner machine too..(I don't even clone) but I want one!
I don't clone.... yet! Haha we will see. Plan to take some more before i flip them. I want at least one of each. Pipe Dreams... the stuff i dream about putting in my pipe.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Little update:
Might be getting my hopes up, but the cali blues is lifting her head back up from the slump...
View attachment 2112246
She was curled over, but this morning she looks like she is trying to get back up to the light. Lol maybe she is doing some early LST for me?
The night is always the darkest before the dawn. Some strains really are drama queens. But it happens to all clones 99% of the time.
Unless you are @jadins_journey 🤣 the health he keeps his cuttings in really is awesome!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I said it before, and I’ll say it again…..

You are so screwed. I know a lifer when I see one 👊🏻🤡
Haha! If anything, i am transparent...

Cannabis is medicine, but apparently so is cultivating it!

Top Bottom