Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Auto cloner update:
Maybe i'll call the biodome the Pod while the cloner is in use.. still noodling a bit.

the holes are cut. I'm skipping the net cups.. partially because my hole saw is too small or too big, and the closest size seems to fit the collars snuggly, but not the 2inch net pots

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

R and d. It’s gotta happen right? So what is your pumps sprayer array? Def curious to see what is under the hood……
Haha absolutely! Picked up some 360 degree mist sprayers from home depot:

Only put 7 into the pvc sprayer assembly. Basically a tee joint, 2 end caps and maybe 8inches of 1/2inch pvc tube.

It gets hooked to a 360gph submersible pump.

I'm debating putting an airstone i have from an old fish tank. I might do it just as overkill. So if the roots hit/sit in the water they will have plenty of oxygen.

I'll put up a couple pictures later today

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Haha absolutely! Picked up some 360 degree mist sprayers from home depot:

Only put 7 into the pvc sprayer assembly. Basically a tee joint, 2 end caps and maybe 8inches of 1/2inch pvc tube.

It gets hooked to a 360gph submersible pump.

I'm debating putting an airstone i have from an old fish tank. I might do it just as overkill. So if the roots hit/sit in the water they will have plenty of oxygen.

I'll put up a couple pictures later today
Just make sure you clean that stone overkill style. They can def harbor issues if they were used in a tank application. Badass bro! You are definitely crafty af. Awesome stuff.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Damn I missed when did you start cloning? 😃 all kinds of stuff Engineer @Tumbleweed375 building out in Herr. 😆
Haha you ain't miss nothin yet! Just building the cloner. Should be up and running next couple days... first clones by this weekend if all goes according to plan... engineer.. more like over-engineer! I think i make stuff more difficult for myself sometimes.

Bilber

Bilber

Haha you ain't miss nothin yet! Just building the cloner. Should be up and running next couple days... first clones by this weekend if all goes according to plan... engineer.. more like over-engineer! I think i make stuff more difficult for myself sometimes.
So here's a little story for you......

When I built my area, I wanted to maximize my space with the wood I had........

I ended up having to chaulk the corners because I wanted that extra inch.......

What a regret.......it worked, but for the aggravation, it was not worth it.....

Yeah......not funny at the time, but looking back, I'm like dude, why......you know how to build shit......

In my defense, I now have an extra 1 inch in my cabinet.......

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

So here's a little story for you......

When I built my area, I wanted to maximize my space with the wood I had........

I ended up having to chaulk the corners because I wanted that extra inch.......

What a regret.......it worked, but for the aggravation, it was not worth it.....

Yeah......not funny at the time, but looking back, I'm like dude, why......you know how to build shit......

In my defense, I now have an extra 1 inch in my cabinet.......
I agree 100%. Caulking is always a bitch. Haha that's part of what i was getting at with my "over-engineering" comment. Using what i have on hand often makes the build more difficult. I think i might have a trick up my sleeve that'll have her sealed in no time.. stay tuned.

Looking back, it would have been a lot easier to just buy 4 casters and build a box instead of building it around my seedling cart

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Thanks! I called the manufacturer about the thread size on those sprayers. They picked up quick (probably not many consumers calling about garden irrigation sprayers in january.. but still..) and told me it's custom for their irrigation lines... but it's closest was a #10-32. On and off the phone in less than 5mins..and it worked perfectly.. Will definitely be using their products in the future. DIG emitters.

Top Bottom