Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
It's pretty silent, but you know them buds louddd...

The first post on this thread i got a video showing it crank from gentle breeze to polar vortex:

Thread 'Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/t...derfuck-cali-blues-and-bruce-banner-2.156101/
Oh yea !!! That's the video that made me want it even more..I'm hoping I win it in another giveaway on fb. 🤞 that thing is doing awesome man. Worth every penny to me.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Definitely! That sf light you got looks pretty bad ass. I can tell your plants like it!
Next time they do a giveaway on social media I'll let you know for sure man! That way you can try to win one too! Rn they giving away a g3000 and a fan... I m in 2nd place so I might win the fan. I really needed that g3000 for the tent I planned to get but I might end up getting a light and then using this sf2000 in a smaller tent I plan to have for smoke only. 😃 it's been a blessing for me. I'm so thankful. I'm glad you got that fan dude it's pretty awesome!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Some final tests, running with some bleach water now. No leaks in anything... yet. Going to run it for a few more hours. See what happens. Lol got it running in a larger bucket just in case.

Instead of running the power for the pump and the 2 air lines. I decided that this might be a better configuration/less chance of a leak. I still might put another space for a collar in the center so I can still run 6 clones. I move the purple one to the center where i might place it.

In other news:
Manufacturers recommend 1 plant in a 2x2 tent.. here is 10.

Both baby sherbs happy. Lil fucker is still alive.. peach spice could be a lil happier... i was focused on the building the biodome and had the 2 big babies chillin at 30%rh and got a little toasty for them. The sherbs are happy they had their helmets on for some extra protection.. they are going to stay with the sisters in the tent full-time until the biodome is complete and The Clone Ranger.. needs some work. Still noodling on the name.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Some final tests, running with some bleach water now. No leaks in anything... yet. Going to run it for a few more hours. See what happens. Lol got it running in a larger bucket just in case.

Instead of running the power for the pump and the 2 air lines. I decided that this might be a better configuration/less chance of a leak. I still might put another space for a collar in the center so I can still run 6 clones. I move the purple one to the center where i might place it.
View attachment 2109174

In other news:
Manufacturers recommend 1 plant in a 2x2 tent.. here is 10.
View attachment 2109173

Both baby sherbs happy. Lil fucker is still alive.. peach spice could be a lil happier... i was focused on the building the biodome and had the 2 big babies chillin at 30%rh and got a little toasty for them. The sherbs are happy they had their helmets on for some extra protection.. they are going to stay with the sisters in the tent full-time until the biodome is complete and The Clone Ranger.. needs some work. Still noodling on the name.
The clone ranger...or maybe Engineer @Tumbleweed375 Mothafuckin Clone Machine! 😆 I like the sound of that. This is cool shit man. I learn so much from you like hella.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Next time they do a giveaway on social media I'll let you know for sure man! That way you can try to win one too! Rn they giving away a g3000 and a fan... I m in 2nd place so I might win the fan. I really needed that g3000 for the tent I planned to get but I might end up getting a light and then using this sf2000 in a smaller tent I plan to have for smoke only. 😃 it's been a blessing for me. I'm so thankful. I'm glad you got that fan dude it's pretty awesome!
Thanks! The giveaways are great. Really helpful for the farmer on a budget. I try to enter them all.. just need better pics and buds to take pics of lol

If you win this fan, you're going to be happy with it!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Thanks! The giveaways are great. Really helpful for the farmer on a budget. I try to enter them all.. just need better pics and buds to take pics of lol

If you win this fan, you're going to be happy with it!
Yea it's a fb group so I would have to figure out how to give ya a link next time or something...and also if you buy from their website use code FACEBOOK 😃

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

The clone ranger...or maybe Engineer @Tumbleweed375 Mothafuckin Clone Machine! 😆 I like the sound of that. This is cool shit man. I learn so much from you like hella.
Haha! I took this design from @Mikedin ... just way smaller. Still need to fine tune it. Also, i been in the hydro rabbit hole since bilber started that kratky over a month ago.. lol the stars aligned. Best part of the fram. Everyone has a way that works for them, you just gotta pick and choose from the experts what works for you. lol fingers crossed my first clones root... but either way... they won't be my last!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Haha! I took this design from @Mikedin ... just way smaller. Still need to fine tune it. Also, i been in the hydro rabbit hole since bilber started that kratky over a month ago.. lol the stars aligned. Best part of the fram. Everyone has a way that works for them, you just gotta pick and choose from the experts what works for you. lol fingers crossed my first clones root... but either way... they won't be my last!
Hell yea dude! Keep on keeping on! I'll be watching it all...the good the bad the ugly the beautiful you know I love everything. 😆 yea bilber got me in the kratky method school of I want to try that shit!!! 😆
Found out I like the way fimming looks over topping tho. 😃

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Hell yea dude! Keep on keeping on! I'll be watching it all...the good the bad the ugly the beautiful you know I love everything. 😆 yea bilber got me in the kratky method school of I want to try that shit!!! 😆
Found out I like the way fimming looks over topping tho. 😃
I might fim a couple tops this round based off what happened with your girls! Really nice work with them. Inspiring!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Wwll then I will tell u when it doesn't give up take the gloved finger and rip that bitch. Pretty much what happened. 😆 science!!!
Welp, i fimmed one of the cali blues... i think.. not sure lol

Also, took one clone from banner #2 and the tall cali sister . I snipped a few fan leaves cuz... science i guess.

I fed them yeasterday, but i think a few of them didn't like it... wasn't spicy enough for em i think. needs more n and prob a bit more mag. Gonna get a bit heavier with it next feed and water down for the happy ones.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Also, took one clone from banner #2 and the tall cali sister . I snipped a few fan leaves cuz... science i guess.
View attachment 2111790

View attachment 2111795

I fed them yeasterday, but i think a few of them didn't like it... wasn't spicy enough for em i think. needs more n and prob a bit more mag. Gonna get a bit heavier with it next feed and water down for the happy ones.
View attachment 2111796
@BB22 has a really good vid for topping and fimming. Prob the best FiMs are unintentional 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

View attachment 2111790

View attachment 2111795

View attachment 2111796
You make that cloner tumble, looks good man👍

Top Bottom