Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Feeding and a lot of cleaning up today. Hope to cure those spots, and my headache!

Created a playlist that seems to be the right mood for the plants today.
Might keep updating it.

Dude, do you have a sticker maker by chance? I would love to put some of those gorillas up for you in my posted stuff. You friggin nailed that design……

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Dude, do you have a sticker maker by chance? I would love to put some of those gorillas up for you in my posted stuff. You friggin nailed that design……
I don't but I think I can print some, just need to get some of the sticker paper at staples. I used some waterslide paper to print it for the first cannagorilla mold:

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Haha just realized that was a slightly different cannagorilla variation.
Duuuuuude. Yes! I just got an offer fro. A homie here, to drop him some design ideas for some stickers. If you actually did print me out some, bet I’d have them in the right spot, no rush or anything, I just seen the logo again and shit, it’s dope. Maybe I can toss him an idea involving a clown, a spider and a gorilla.
Imagine an arm wrestling table with the clown and spider on one side sweating both critters trying to pin one gorilla hand, while the silver back is puffing one laughing at them…..
DO YOU SEE 👊🏻🤡

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Duuuuuude. Yes! I just got an offer fro. A homie here, to drop him some design ideas for some stickers. If you actually did print me out some, bet I’d have them in the right spot, no rush or anything, I just seen the logo again and shit, it’s dope. Maybe I can toss him an idea involving a clown, a spider and a gorilla.
Imagine an arm wrestling table with the clown and spider on one side sweating both critters trying to pin one gorilla hand, while the silver back is puffing one laughing at them…..
DO YOU SEE 👊🏻🤡
Definitely! I can have some printed, just gotta pick up the paper. Might just do that tonight!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Here is the how to on the Tumble Cloner:

Parts List:
These pieces can be found in most hardware stores where landscape and plumbing supplies are sold. I always recommend checking the places near you for the best quality equipment at the best price.
Assembly:
It all connects together pretty easy. The pump has the same thread as the PVC fittings.
  1. Thread the riser into the output (top opening where the water comes out) of the pump.
  2. Attach the PVC Tee to the riser.
  3. Place assembly into bucket and measure the space between the Tee and the wall... twice.
  4. Cut the PVC pipe to spec, and assemble
  5. Pop on the PVC end caps.
  6. Lay out your sprayer design on your PVC assembly, and drill with a 13/64" bit and then screw a #10 screw into the opening. This will create a thread for your sprayers.
  7. Attach sprayers. Use your fingers. A wrench or pliers will destroy the sprayer.
  8. OPTIONAL? - I put an airstone in there just because I thought that would help. @Mikedin and @Captspaulding is there an airstone in your setup?

Bucket:
-You will want it to be black, or at least dark enough to not let light into your reservoir... The roots hate light, and algae loves it! I used a black rubberized paint over the whole thing.
-I decided to run my wires through the top of the bucket, just because I didn't want to put a hole in the bucket...
-I used 2inch foam collars, but you can use net cups if you like. Will definitely make it look nicer, and probably be easier to remove the collars.

20240130 183201

Bits of advice:
-Measure your bucket at the bottom of the inside... You'll be pissed if you have to pull it apart just to take an extra half inch off the pvc pipe.
-After you drill everything and deburr all the drill holes. Wash it thoroughly! Make sure to rinse it 2 times after you THINK all those bits of pvc and bucket are gone... Those sprayers are tiny. The inner diameter.. minuscule. A small sliver of plastic will ruin your day.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Here is the how to on the Tumble Cloner:

Parts List:
These pieces can be found in most hardware stores where landscape and plumbing supplies are sold. I always recommend checking the places near you for the best quality equipment at the best price.
Assembly:
It all connects together pretty easy. The pump has the same thread as the PVC fittings.
  1. Thread the riser into the output (top opening where the water comes out) of the pump.
  2. Attach the PVC Tee to the riser.
  3. Place assembly into bucket and measure the space between the Tee and the wall... twice.
  4. Cut the PVC pipe to spec, and assemble
  5. Pop on the PVC end caps.
  6. Lay out your sprayer design on your PVC assembly, and drill with a 13/64" bit and then screw a #10 screw into the opening. This will create a thread for your sprayers.
  7. Attach sprayers. Use your fingers. A wrench or pliers will destroy the sprayer.
  8. OPTIONAL? - I put an airstone in there just because I thought that would help. @Mikedin and @Captspaulding is there an airstone in your setup?
View attachment 2113571

Bucket:
-You will want it to be black, or at least dark enough to not let light into your reservoir... The roots hate light, and algae loves it! I used a black rubberized paint over the whole thing.
-I decided to run my wires through the top of the bucket, just because I didn't want to put a hole in the bucket...
-I used 2inch foam collars, but you can use net cups if you like. Will definitely make it look nicer, and probably be easier to remove the collars.

View attachment 2113570
View attachment 2113569
Bits of advice:
-Measure your bucket at the bottom of the inside... You'll be pissed if you have to pull it apart just to take an extra half inch off the pvc pipe.
-After you drill everything and deburr all the drill holes. Wash it thoroughly! Make sure to rinse it 2 times after you THINK all those bits of pvc and bucket are gone... Those sprayers are tiny. The inner diameter.. minuscule. A small sliver of plastic will ruin your day.
No sir! Only stone I own is a pet rock. 👊🏻🤡

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thanks! I have an AC fan, and it is LOUD af. I have a comparison in the first post. CFM and noise level the spider farmer fan blows it away!

I am a big fan of increased airflow though! always appreciate a heads up
There is something wrong with your ac infinity fan, its not supposed to make that noise.

I have mine turned on 24/7 since day of release and mine are nearly silent.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
There is something wrong with your ac infinity fan, its not supposed to make that noise.

Same, my 6in is very quiet. Only thing that makes a little noise is the air getting pulled through ducting. I agree.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Yeah! I think the issue is with the oscillating mechanism on this one. The fan is relatively quiet when set straight.

I might tinker with it after this run, but honestly the noise isn't too bad.

Thanks for checking my thread out! Appreciate the feedback

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I bought the album, mandrill, 50 years ago! Couldn’t resist the cover!😁 Same reason I bought Black Sabbath, paranoid! But it was an eight track tape! L O L!

Last edited:
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I bought the album, mandrill, 50 years ago! Couldn’t resist the cover!😁 Same reason I bought Black Sabbath, paranoid! But it was an eight track tape! L O L!
I don't have a physical copy of mandrill or paranoid, but i do have some other Sabbath! All of their covers were pretty interesting to say the least.

And Santana...

I got some other cool ones i gotta find.

Last edited:
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Same, my 6in is very quiet. Only thing that makes a little noise is the air getting pulled through ducting. I agree.
Definitely. I have the 4in inline from ac infinity. Very quiet. My whole rig (tent included) is Ac infinity. Impressive equipment all around.

I got really lucky to win the 6inch clip-on fan from spider farmer, and was impressed by the decibel level it was giving off. I wasn't trying to say the ac stuff was sub par. It's anything but. I definitely should have given a better clarification that i was comparing a heavily used ac fan vs a fresh out the box spider fan

Top Bottom