Turn for the worse

• Thread starter Fr3nzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Anthem is right it's not a waste if you learn and finishing will be important information learned.

Imo the first grow is about learning and if ya get something to smoke at the end it's a bonus.

Anthem

Anthem

I think that has been the key to fixing my problem, I just backed off and watched them grow. Cut the old leafs after 50% damage from the toxicity. Waited till a tad wilt for water to know how soil looks or how they even look. Way better then over water and are back up a hour or 2 later. And low dose nutes. There is so much to learn one grow isnt enough time nor the time to learn everything. Finish the race right.
Finish the race would be the best advise I can give you. Once you get a couple runs under your belt you will start to understand what the plant needs by looking at it. As far as watering, here is what I would do rather than waiting for the wilt. I would start picking up the pots. You do this for a few weeks and you are going to be able to look at the soil and tell if the plant needs water. Some strains are more sensitive to their feet wet than others.

Anthem

Anthem

My firsts grow I flipped the plants in November. Outdoors doing light dep. I got to about week 8 and I had to cut them down because MR. PM paid a visit. I got lucky and got some smoke. What I learned was priceless. You will learn with every grow.

Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

Finish the race would be the best advise I can give you. Once you get a couple runs under your belt you will start to understand what the plant needs by looking at it. As far as watering, here is what I would do rather than waiting for the wilt. I would start picking up the pots. You do this for a few weeks and you are going to be able to look at the soil and tell if the plant needs water. Some strains are more sensitive to their feet wet than others.
I do lift but not sure of my judging ability lol. A scale is on my list. Bought a moister ph light meter and that thing is junk. That's what $10 gets ya I guess. Went to actual reagent tests. But needless to say if I never made it to this site my plants be dead as fuck. Appreciate all the advice.

Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

20200521 192645
20200521 192639
20200521 192618

Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

Flip at 7 am, have ac now so feeling content about closing it down. Been messing around with set up to get close to a desired effect. Have it to hold at 67% rh at 77, humidity outside when checked was around 75% at 90.

20200524 174448
20200524 174530
20200524 174548

Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

Ohh shit...umm these things need to slow down lol, I have to re hang light and gain about 14 more inches. Maxed out hitting 61k lux dead center.... the tall one might need to get bent. The little one snapped a plant in half, had them by the door getting ready to take them out. Guess it will let me try cloning lol. Then just put lower part in room. Have 1 leafs on 3 plants that have what looks to be mag deficent. But watered them with cal mag and nutes. And the progression has stopped. Does height production slow at some point? If this keeps up Ima have to raise the ceiling.
20200528 094328
20200528 094430
20200528 094338
20200528 085334

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ohh shit...umm these things need to slow down lol, I have to re hang light and gain about 14 more inches. Maxed out hitting 61k lux dead center.... the tall one might need to get bent. The little one snapped a plant in half, had them by the door getting ready to take them out. Guess it will let me try cloning lol. Then just put lower part in room. Have 1 leafs on 3 plants that have what looks to be mag deficent. But watered them with cal mag and nutes. And the progression has stopped. Does height production slow at some point? If this keeps up Ima have to raise the ceiling.View attachment 978784View attachment 978788View attachment 978785View attachment 978787
Yeah 2-3 weeks then they stop growing like little monsters

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Its the miricle grow not only does it contain food so everytime you water you feed shocking your seedling it allso contains sodium (salt) it is not condusive to growing weed, if your in the US i recommend fox farms or pro mix, if your in the UK they use bio bizz, good dirt and good drainage and good seeds are the 3 things you need to grow properly, + a few other things like good food, good bloom agent, shears, fiscars, a magnifying glass or loupe, a ph meter ect good luck.

Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

Its the miricle grow not only does it contain food so everytime you water you feed shocking your seedling it allso contains sodium (salt) it is not condusive to growing weed, if your in the US i recommend fox farms or pro mix, if your in the UK they use bio bizz, good dirt and good drainage and good seeds are the 3 things you need to grow properly, + a few other things like good food, good bloom agent, shears, fiscars, a magnifying glass or loupe, a ph meter ect good luck.
Yikes you read page one and post lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom