Twister T4?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

dank or Shit ?( give response why please )

• 1 = not worth anything

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 10 = worth every penny & should be considered God like

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 = B grade a worth it

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 7.5 = maybe, say why

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
B

Burned Haze

I have seen the video and a lot of people using them online, what are people thinking of the T4's compared to the T2's? Anyways it looks nice but willing to get the T2 if the T4 ia not worth it.

B

Burned Haze

do u have a t1 ?
no? Explain cause T2 compared to a T1 they have made some improvements towards being so destructive towards the small buds I think. I never owned on but used a buddies T1 last previous seasons. I Grow both indoors for testing new genetics and outdoors for my true crops with a 47% shade with good yields from most strains.

Anyways IF T4 can really do what they claim or is it just anther whimp, the reassemble was not the key for me or non 220? I do not want to hire any extra's besides my 3 help ( bonsai trimmers to remove first part) , T2 OR Will T4 Work?

Last edited by a moderator:
grayarea

grayarea

im only allowed to speak about the effect it has on relationships . not on the trim part.

grayarea

grayarea

a t1 will effect most of your friends and family the same way a t4 will . its like buying a street bike .

grayarea

grayarea

shits funny . kinda like painting yourself into a corner when you label a machine that way . better to just use code style numbers then the 123 format . i need t0 hear a specific reason/reasons that people/op think the t2 is better then the t4 for me to be able to think about the trimming side of things.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

The machine looks really badass and they're selling as soon as they're made BUT I still stand behind EZ Trim's Satellite and Drone for the cleanest trim.

B

Burned Haze

shits funny . kinda like painting yourself into a corner when you label a machine that way . better to just use code style numbers then the 123 format . i need t0 hear a specific reason/reasons that people/op think the t2 is better then the t4 for me to be able to think about the trimming side of things.

The machine looks really badass and they're selling as soon as they're made BUT I still stand behind EZ Trim's Satellite and Drone for the cleanest trim.

I just more or less wanted to see people's Real Response since so many people on the boards will bash or even give " advice" when they haven't even seen or used any of these machines. I've been using bonsai hand trimmers for years but i think Theres a need for upgrade :)

If someone is trimming 25LB or more every year AND indoors winter, bigger trimming machine or T4? I do not want both or regret the T4 lol

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I just more or less wanted to see people's Real Response since so many people on the boards will bash or even give " advice" when they haven't even seen or used any of these machines. I've been using bonsai hand trimmers for years but i think Theres a need for upgrade :)

If someone is trimming 25LB or more every year AND indoors winter, bigger trimming machine or T4? I do not want both or regret the T4 lol
I guess I should have been more specific... I spoke to the sales rep when he brought in the T4 and let us play with it. It can be completely dismantled in 20-30 seconds and he showed us a video of 4 of these machines, in a row, cranking out 20lbs of quality trimmed bud in 4 hours.

The reason you wont get first hand posters is because the machine is still very hard to come by and will be for months.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

I will be running a brand new t4 tonight... I have been running a centurion pro for a couple years and it works great. With the centurion pro you can easily pull down 20+ in a day with 4-5 guys.. I will let you know how this stacks up tomorrow. I have also ran the lil bro by centurion and it works quite well also. virtually the same thru-put as the pro but a smaller more compact unit with a different style lower blade..almost like a hedge trimmer. I'm excited to see how the T4 performs.. Its definitely a slick machine.

B

Burned Haze

Yeah those Sat trimmer's are nice for clean cut's , def a good option !

You are the man! I did not need trolls but members willings to give advice and results :) Thank you and hope the T4 is good, if not centurion pro ( video and price def looks good)

give sum harvest pics of what the machine did if you got some time , Thanks and I am sure tons of members will be happy you will give a review since theres nothing since the T4 is so new!

-BH

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Yeah those Sat trimmer's are nice for clean cut's , def a good option !

You are the man! I did not need trolls but members willings to give advice and results :) Thank you and hope the T4 is good, if not centurion pro ( video and price def looks good)

give sum harvest pics of what the machine did if you got some time , Thanks and I am sure tons of members will be happy you will give a review since theres nothing since the T4 is so new!

-BH
I'll track down the video, it may have even been personally videoed from the sales rep

B

Burned Haze

I'll track down the video, it may have even been personally videoed from the sales rep

?

I already watched the rep video's, read all the specs and read the main pages right when it came out. I do not want to be a share holder for beta stages of their mobile version of the twister . what they claim it seems like it's def could be worth the money difference between that and a T2 money comparison .

What in a year when they make a version two they call it T5 or 6 and make the first one so choppy and shitty like the T1 on the buds everyone thinks its a improvement? Not dissing on them but I just want to see the results and not some stupid balls or hops choppings as a comparison . Price wise & looks, I'm game. I just don't like 1st series since your the beta tester .

T4 OR T2, after your results I am preordering my T2 OR T4 !

Last edited by a moderator:
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

?

I already watched the rep video's, read all the specs and read the main pages right when it came out. I do not want to be a share holder for beta stages of their mobile version of the twister . what they claim it seems like it's def could be worth the money difference between that and a T2 money comparison .

What in a year when they make a version two they call it T5 or 6 and make the first one so choppy and shitty like the T1 on the buds everyone thinks its a improvement? Not dissing on them but I just want to see the results and not some stupid balls or hops choppings as a comparison . Price wise & looks, I'm game. I just don't like 1st series since your the beta tester .

T4 OR T2, after your results I am preordering my T2 OR T4 !
This is the video we made..;)
And the video I'm referring to was shot in Canada, in a twister test facility where they harvested 20+ units. Definitely not a sales video such as this... I'll track it down.

grayarea

grayarea

i like the music . i like the built on fan . i dont like the way the buttons look :wtf: new design makes it look more like the centurion . i like that .

has anyone paid money and spent time to test and find out the potency % difference between buds coming out of a T4 vs a T1 ? pics and test results of t1 trimmed and t4 trimmed product from the same crop would be cool to see .

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

i like the music . i like the built on fan . i dont like the way the buttons look :wtf: new design makes it look more like the centurion . i like that .

has anyone paid money and spent time to test and find out the potency % difference between buds coming out of a T4 vs a T1 ? pics and test results of t1 trimmed and t4 trimmed product from the same crop would be cool to see .
For the longest time we suggested the Satellite trimmer to our larger trimmers because it has the most positive reviews. That being said some of our indoor guys still hand trim after it has gone through the satellite. We haven't been able to PERSONALLY test the T4, the company can't keep up with current demand.

grayarea

grayarea

lol it took me forever to learn how to use the t1 and trim pro combo . 1 run threw with proper prep gives acceptable results . no proper prep and bad timing and it ruins buds .

retrim is a waste of time and its like twice the work of just trimming it right the 1st time .

Top Bottom