Twister T4?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

dank or Shit ?( give response why please )

• 1 = not worth anything

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 10 = worth every penny & should be considered God like

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 = B grade a worth it

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 7.5 = maybe, say why

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
B

Burned Haze

So just to reiterate, if a good hand-trimmed bud was a 10 rating, you'd say a T4 would at 8.5? Definitely interested in grabbing one of these.
No offense but hand trimming is so broad based since strain and trimmer are everything . I have seen some teams def do shitty just cause the main guy isn't there or end of day lol but you can adjust the t4 on how close as well since I love my stuff close and perfect .

Trimmers are just so broad on speed and quality ( exp if
Management isn't jazz) but if you can get trimmers to just remove fan leafs and remove of the stem then let the machine do all work :)

Since my 4-6 person crew could do that all day (6-8 hours )and machine could run whole thing in 1.5-2hours by myself.

R

RC88

does somebody here knows which one is better between the T4 twister and the lil bro from centurion pro?

Offdarips

Offdarips

T4 are better & built to last. We have purchase 3
Centurions, two out of the 3 came with bent barrels making all kinds of clunking noises. Chinese junk.

R

RC88

Ok. Thanks brother. I have one question. When you use this trimmer is better with fresh harvested product right? Then how you do the drying ? With screens ? I ask this because I have never used a trimmer. And I do 3 grows a year and get over 3 kilos dried and cured product. And trimming the ladies is a pain in the ass to be honest. That is why I'm thinking about getting a trimmer.

Offdarips

Offdarips

We use drying racks
2014 12 31 20 03 27

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Eh 3 kilos a year is nothing. A kilo a week and an seriously considering this

oxanaca

oxanaca

So I got a twister t4 6 months ago. And it does a wonderful job trimming. With the exception of the pistil removal, i would say it does a beter job than I do with sissors.

I do have a problem though and Its not just related to the t4 but anytime I trim wet even with sissors. The buds lose most of there smell.
This happened when I trimmed up my last grow of 6 #s with the t4. So this grow of 8# I ended up hang drying them and going at them with sissors. The smell is awsome this time. But I spent about 40 hours triming the 8#s up.

Im wondering If maybe the smell was lost due to my drying/curing technique. Maybe some one could explain their drying curing process that they use post trimmer.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

So I got a twister t4 6 months ago. And it does a wonderful job trimming. With the exception of the pistil removal, i would say it does a beter job than I do with sissors.

I do have a problem though and Its not just related to the t4 but anytime I trim wet even with sissors. The buds lose most of there smell.
This happened when I trimmed up my last grow of 6 #s with the t4. So this grow of 8# I ended up hang drying them and going at them with sissors. The smell is awsome this time. But I spent about 40 hours triming the 8#s up.

Im wondering If maybe the smell was lost due to my drying/curing technique. Maybe some one could explain their drying curing process that they use post trimmer.

this is 100% true.... haven't found a way around it except to stay on top of your racks and try and slow the process down as much as you can and then get it in large Rubbermaid bins as quickly as you can with out risk of mold

oxanaca

oxanaca

this is 100% true.... haven't found a way around it except to stay on top of your racks and try and slow the process down as much as you can and then get it in large Rubbermaid bins as quickly as you can with out risk of mold
I actually had success just after I post that. I ran some jack herer and anastasia Threw the trimmer t4. And then put them on fabric nets, in my climate controlled drying/humidor room.
in drying mode my temp is 65f and my rh is 50% I have a resonable amount of air flow.
Once the plants are nearing the correct moistness I bring the room humidiy up to 60-65rh. And try to keep my temp 65-70f.
I keep them in the correct condtions with a decent amount of air circulation for 14 days using either a humidifier or a dehumidifier. then put them in 5 gallon screw top buckets lined in turkey bag material.

This anastasia and jh is extra stanky and tasty this time around. Gotta thank seamaiden for turning me on to the closet /room sized humidor idea. A lot easier to work with than a buncha tini glass jars or otherwise.
No risk of mold either this way.

Last edited:
labud

labud

Get the c vault mega....when the bud feels a bit dry on the outside...stickem in the vault ,check daily, go with the 62 or 58 rh whichever is your preference
Perfecto

G

Gold Thumb

Can any one give a review on the dry tumbler they have for the twister t4. It is supost to have interchangeable wet or dry tumbler drums. Here is a link to there site. . Would love to know if this is worth buying with a wet and dry drum. Or if one is better than the other. Also any new reviews or updated feed back would be sweet from any one who has been using one for awhile now. I am looking to purchase soon.

B

Burned Haze

^
I also want to know if anyone on here has the dry tumbler cause that's the way I want to do it's well!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Didn't want to start a new thread about this, so I'm bringing this one back.

I'm going in for surgery 5 days after my scheduled harvest.
Since I'm going to be down and out. I'm a one man show. I figured I would rent a T4 from the local shop for $400 for a 24 hour rental.
I'm guessing 6-8 pounds I will be running through the machine.
Are people still liking this machine?
Any tricks people have learned using it since it came out?

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

Didn't want to start a new thread about this, so I'm bringing this one back.

I'm going in for surgery 5 days after my scheduled harvest.
Since I'm going to be down and out. I'm a one man show. I figured I would rent a T4 from the local shop for $400 for a 24 hour rental.
I'm guessing 6-8 pounds I will be running through the machine.
Are people still liking this machine?
Any tricks people have learned using it since it came out?

Dont quote me on this because Ive never used the T4 but from what Ive heard, the best method when using the machine on wet plants is to chop and feed the machine one plant at a time. That is chop one plant, feed the machine all the nugs you want from said plant, then move onto the next individual plant. Meaning do not chop your entire room, then start to break down each plant for the machine.

BudBuster

BudBuster

Just wanted to let you know we rent & sell trimmers in Denver all the way down to Pueblo and the surrounding areas. First time customers get the first day for $250 & if you refer us we will give you 10% off your next rental.

www.bud-busters.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom