Twister T4?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

dank or Shit ?( give response why please )

• 1 = not worth anything

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 10 = worth every penny & should be considered God like

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 = B grade a worth it

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 7.5 = maybe, say why

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Greeneye04

Greeneye04

I ran a couple plants through this machine tonight and I have to say I was impressed! With that being said I would say it is definitely designed with the smaller ops in mind. The t4 is perfect for 2-3 man crew.. For bigger crews 4-6+ you would still want a full size machine.. The t4 does have some nice adjustment options. The adjustable feet are nice for those uneven floors and setting the angle for through put..The blade can easily be adjusted for closer trim.. Only one 120v plug. Very easy to take apart and clean.. Overall just a very well thought out machine.. Very compact and could fit in the trunk of almost any car.. I will still use the centurion for my larger grow but this machine is perfect for a small crew.. Trying to upload a video but it doesn't want to load.. Will have to try again later

B

Burned Haze

Great write up of the product and thanks for information on it :)

But Don't forget to upload that video , I would just do it on anther weed video site , just don't do YouTube or anything like that cause they will will just delete it in a day or two

BH

Last edited by a moderator:
SunGrown

SunGrown

I ran a couple plants through this machine tonight and I have to say I was impressed! With that being said I would say it is definitely designed with the smaller ops in mind. The t4 is perfect for 2-3 man crew.. For bigger crews 4-6+ you would still want a full size machine.. The t4 does have some nice adjustment options. The adjustable feet are nice for those uneven floors and setting the angle for through put..The blade can easily be adjusted for closer trim.. Only one 120v plug. Very easy to take apart and clean.. Overall just a very well thought out machine.. Very compact and could fit in the trunk of almost any car.. I will still use the centurion for my larger grow but this machine is perfect for a small crew.. Trying to upload a video but it doesn't want to load.. Will have to try again later
will you post up some pics of the tiniest nugs that it did as well as the largest? I would love to see how it handled everything. Or the video will suffice if you manage to get it up.

B

Burned Haze

So I am preordering either centurion pro (3 grand difference but may be worth it?, I am willing to pay more for value or the twister T4 ?

I have a little time but seeing the previous review above , just want to confirm my CP confirm or t5 debate ? Is it worth the extra cash cause I def will use the machine for multiple years

H

harvestrev

So I am preordering either centurion pro (3 grand difference but may be worth it?, I am willing to pay more for value or the twister T4 ?

I have a little time but seeing the previous review above , just want to confirm my CP confirm or t5 debate ? Is it worth the extra cash cause I def will use the machine for multiple years

Which did you end up ordering? How did it work out?

R

redlife215

I just got the t4 and was beasting on a few pounds today. It makes life so much easier. Can't say it was the best 6900 I ever spent but is definately close

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i bought one as well... works great if you know how to pre-trim bud before going in.. not a miracle solution but def worth every penny

B

Burned Haze

Which did you end up ordering? How did it work out?
I Bought a T4 , only used it so far for less than 1 hour of use and have to say it's alright.. I have been using someone else's centrium for over a week and hope I was misusing my T4 cause the big booster is spraying hardcore and not overdoing it. No reason for T2's when they push it faster than crews can remove fans and off the stem and still look not raper by auto like previous year auto trimming machines . Anyways I wi give a update in two days after I start harvesting my stuff and using my T4 more than 1 hour and having it maxed tilted and not wet enough lol

H

harvestrev

I Bought a T4 , only used it so far for less than 1 hour of use and have to say it's alright.. I have been using someone else's centrium for over a week and hope I was misusing my T4 cause the big booster is spraying hardcore and not overdoing it. No reason for T2's when they push it faster than crews can remove fans and off the stem and still look not raper by auto like previous year auto trimming machines . Anyways I wi give a update in two days after I start harvesting my stuff and using my T4 more than 1 hour and having it maxed tilted and not wet enough lol

What do you mean "the big booster is spraying hardcore and not overdoing it." ??

B

Burned Haze

What do you mean "the big booster is spraying hardcore and not overdoing it." ??

Meaning : wetter product + colder the better = blades cut the product better and way less hardened gunk on everything . I bought a nice sprayer dedicated for spraying the buds down. Just make sure to stir and then respray cause the buds def want to be wet resistant . Overall its about stirring and respraying it cause dry bud does not cut good
( good workout too)

R

redlife215

Umm I wouldn't spray ur buds, just use the twister when they are fresh off the plant. I just cut the plant cut the buds off the branches then throw em in the twister. I banged out 2 outdoor plants and 1.5 4x8 trays of coco beds. Fucking beasted today and the trimmer was the mvp

H

harvestrev

Ya, definitely want to trim when your plants are freshly harvested. The fresher the better! Even leaving them sitting around in a bin for an hour or two will make it harder to trim.

B

Burned Haze

Umm I wouldn't spray ur buds, just use the twister when they are fresh off the plant. I just cut the plant cut the buds off the branches then throw em in the twister. I banged out 2 outdoor plants and 1.5 4x8 trays of coco beds. Fucking beasted today and the trimmer was the mvp

Just like all BLADES , oils stick ! Even like Reg sciccers rained buds make everything so much better and less oil stick to them.

Wet buds = serious increase in performance in both result and oil build up compared to dried ( call the manufactur, they even recommend adding a few drops of dishsoap per gal for setting agent . )

I harvested 6 mid sized planted for 3 hours of machine time & it seems to do alright compared to the other machine ( much quieter since 1 hp)
I had it tilted so much today , but who doesn't like to play around and experiment a little . Will report later after I get 7-10 hours total

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

Just read thru the thread and couldn't really see any clear cut opinions choosing between the Centurion Pro vs Twister T4. Seeing if you guys with experience could shed some light while considering my situation...

I typically harvest a decent amount indoor every 2-3 weeks and have an available crew of 5+ people if necessary. I'm willing to spend more time and money to get a quality trim vs quantity. Which would be more preferable?

N

noone88

Don't forget to lube everything. Hydro stores now carry a lubricant spray for trimming machines.

B

Burned Haze

8 Hours of Use on Machine!

Heres My Review:
Compared to the centrium I used for over 10 hours of use ( at a friends grow 2 week ago).
The T4 cutting rate is great ( better than the centrium ) After I got my cutting crew (4-6 people) removing fan leafs, then remove off stem.
I only had to use my T4 for only 1-3 hours at the end of the day to do 5-10 LB easily dry pounds estimated ( depending on strain) . I did 32 plants this year Outdoors 100 gal root pots

Cutting 8.5
adjustment on blades & machine controls 7.5
Tech Support 8
Noise 8
Manual & install 8
Cleaning 7.5

1-10 1=shit 10=go0d

Other things I really liked: it had a digi battery for how many hours of use the machine has ( then u can log your grease hours ), the tumble and blades separate I thought was a a smart thing since majority just of a both off + the leaf bag is prime compared to majority of the competition's bag's since even if they look the same they don't dry and you have to hang em.

I do Indoor grows also (UC and beds) for mainly testing for next Outdoors & I really think they made the T4 for indoor grows and any small grow cause a 2nd T4 synced keeps going would keep up and lazy trimmers do not! .

Last edited by a moderator:
chinqlinq

chinqlinq

So just to reiterate, if a good hand-trimmed bud was a 10 rating, you'd say a T4 would at 8.5? Definitely interested in grabbing one of these.

Top Bottom