U.S. Will Enforce Marijuana Laws, State Vote Aside

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marski420

marski420

Ahaha typical uninformed goons, the lot of ya.. I use one small example from a movie and everyone shits the bed.. No you idiots its not paranoia, its the truth. If you think someone can put you away into a little cell against your will and hold you there then you all deserve to be in there! We (the human race) are used just as we use farm animals.. Oh to anyone who thinks im wrong, I have video PROOF of what I call a freeman, this freeman doesnt have a license plate, a government issued drivers license, insurance or ANYTHING everyone supposedly thinks you need to have to be "lawful" and he gets pulled over by the cops.. he has his freeman papers in order and is let go.. Do you nut jobs even know what the word sovereign means?? Its what were supposed to be in free countrys, but were not.. if you were truly FREE you could go anywhere and do anything without the man putting THOUSANDS of rules and stipulations on our supposed "freedoms"

"So you think your enlightened underground video proves something?

"They" can fool the ordinary folks who are on the "ether"...but not the paranoid conspiracy types....right? Those guys have it all figured out...

I love (smarter than everybody else)people who yell "the plane is falling" and then post friggin you tube videos for conclusive "proof"....lol....too funny!

BTW....the men in the black suits flying over your house in the helicopter ARE WATCHING YOU..!!!

I think you post on every forum I have ever joined.."

1. You havent even seen the videos and you talk shit.. this is the massive EGO problem I was talking about. Why dont you try getting informed you lazy slob?
2.Your saying just because a video is on youtube its un true/ fictitious.. As if every single person who posts videos has your kind of intelligence or something.
3.Yet again, prove how DUMB you are by assuming im some paranoid dude who thinks about the fed getting me, that shit never crosses my mind.. I speak about corruption and stopping it so I must fall into the same category you place everyone who thinks outside the box, right?
4. I spend my time LEARNING, not joining every single forum there is because I'm short on friends to converse with.

Edit.. the link to a true freeman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARuNvvbmIcU&feature=related

marski420

marski420

Everyone must thank you for enlightening us with the wisdom of the Matrix, it will do everyone good to think of themselves as just "a spoke in the wheel of the big machine that cares not for our existence". Forget the wisdom of Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, St Augustine, St Anselm, Descartes, Berkeley, Kant, etc and so on..Its all about the wisdom of Keanu Reeves, a Hollywood screenplay based on a running joke from the early days of the internet, and second semester philosophy/metaphysics class from a state level college..Take care, and look into Malebranche's "Dualism on metaphysics".

I know of all the people you speak of.. Like I just said I mentioned the matrix BRIEFLY and everyone jumps all over me.. The part I showed isnt even scientific, its just a part that reflects upon our daily lives strongly. I put 3 links to amazing films that are eye opening, yet everyone talks about the matrix thing because people need to feel tough over the internet, belittling people who have a higher understanding of whats happening in our world. Infact if you know anything you would know the people you spoke of had reason, logic and they thought of things outside the box.. You were atleast civil while talking to me so I appreciate that and I will take a look at Dualism on metaphysics

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

no worries. I've had a 'moment'...it was a dream where I went into the 'alternate' matrix...and a month later I came out AND the only reason I made it out is because I amazingly met an 'Illuminata' with a lot of skratch' and pull'. He appeared to be as a naked Indian but with Jim Morrisons head. After I pimped him with some of my Chemdog #4' and some finger hash he ended up paying my way out of the sub reality of digital hell.

Damn that was a long month in the Matrix. All the big crooks were there chillin'...Chaney, Bush, Bush Jr., Nixon etc..Turns out they spend alot of time there we the average Joes dont know about.

And amazingly do you know they don't have a Whole Foods OR Starbux there...OR a Home Depot!!! Imagine that.. It's terrible and the food sucks cause it's not real. it's simulated organic... It looks real delicious but it doesn't fill you up. Needless to say every one there is beautiful and trim (besides the crooks hehe)..no Wal Mart or junk food places either I guess heehee. Seems there 'alternate' world is safer and cleaner than ours!!

The weed there was of course fake so my half ounce stash made me a queen for the day'. I gave the last few grams to the Illuminata. He left me with these words of wisdom>

The human race is not in control. All global leaders and law makers are puppets..We the Illuminata (and the Vatican + Simpsons+ SouthPark+Fox News+American Idol) are running the show so go ahead and pass your Prop 19 and see what happens. We gave you 215 what else do you want...haha muhahahahahahaha

So now I'm back in reality and I see the this thread has gone south OR should I say North...Jeez Louise somebody do something. This is waaay too important for C A L I F O R N I A to mess with.

A

amstercal

It's ok, swirlgirl. The message is getting out there. And I love the list that includes the Vatican and American Idol. He he he.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

"I'm short on friends to converse with."
No, Really I would have never guessed you have few friends...

Marski...
In all seriousness I apologize if anything I wrote was hurtful. I was just being playful, which is the way I had taken some of your posts. Kind of tongue in check..
This thread has turned into a bashing contest. I am not someone that has a problem with a good little game of talking smack(or shooting it), but the discussion about prop 19 is of more concern to me...and explaining that a yes vote on 19 is something only a Canadian* or other effeminate types would do.

PS... no Canadians allowed to talk American politics until they finally realize they are the red-headed stepchild of us(US), and England(and to a lesser extent those cheese eating surrender monkey the French).

*GSP being the exception to that rule.

marski420

marski420

"I'm short on friends to converse with."
No, Really I would have never guessed you have few friends...

Marski...
In all seriousness I apologize if anything I wrote was hurtful. I was just being playful, which is the way I had taken some of your posts. Kind of tongue in check..
This thread has turned into a bashing contest. I am not someone that has a problem with a good little game of talking smack(or shooting it), but the discussion about prop 19 is of more concern to me...and explaining that a yes vote on 19 is something only a Canadian* or other effeminate types would do.

PS... no Canadians allowed to talk American politics until they finally realize they are the red-headed stepchild of us(US), and England(and to a lesser extent those cheese eating surrender monkey the French).

*GSP being the exception to that rule.

You want a lil shit talk? okie! You fuckin yanks are ruled by the queens bloodline and have been for over 100 years and WERE the redheaded step child of britain and you? :D I dont care for national debate though, because countrys are imaginary.. yes thats right folks, imaginary. Were all brothers and sisters when it boils down to it.. actually, no.. talking shit about your nation will do me well here in this cali infested thread I think :)

effeminate??? hahaha you might want to re-think that one pal.. Just goto San Fran and then get back to me with your answer on that..

Yeh Canada must be the pussy type because our army is much smaller.. Guess what you uneducated nut, we have been there fighting every war you have got yourself into. Our counry has as many people in it as Cali does so you cant expect the same numbers on our side. Sorry we can actually own big land and get away from our neighbors :D

You think GSP is tough? thats most of Canada for you.. we arent pussys who need guns to do the talkin like our brothers in the south ;)(Nor are we dumb enough to give a free gun away when you open a bank account) our fists are plenty able to fuck a face or 2 up.. Alot of us have RESPECT, just like GSP.. Were a friendly country but dont be surprised if the best fighters in the world emerge from here (A country of only 35-40 Million, You even have the advantage, CMON!!) haha

Heres my vote.. weed should be legal everywhere non taxed.

As for the quote about me not havin alot of friends, I hope you were joking.. if not you might wanna learn how to read :rasta2:

In all honesty I'm joking for the most part, although its mostly pretty true haha.. Peace to my brothers and sisters... I can handle the shit talk.. and I can dish it. I have respect for the beauty of Cali, but I also have respect for every countrys beauty.. which you all should also have.. this is our earth, not our country

B

Buddy Hemphill

Ahaha typical uninformed goons, the lot of ya.. I use one small example from a movie and everyone shits the bed.. No you idiots its not paranoia, its the truth. If you think someone can put you away into a little cell against your will and hold you there then you all deserve to be in there! We (the human race) are used just as we use farm animals.. Oh to anyone who thinks im wrong, I have video PROOF of what I call a freeman, this freeman doesnt have a license plate, a government issued drivers license, insurance or ANYTHING everyone supposedly thinks you need to have to be "lawful" and he gets pulled over by the cops.. he has his freeman papers in order and is let go.. Do you nut jobs even know what the word sovereign means?? Its what were supposed to be in free countrys, but were not.. if you were truly FREE you could go anywhere and do anything without the man putting THOUSANDS of rules and stipulations on our supposed "freedoms"

"So you think your enlightened underground video proves something?

"They" can fool the ordinary folks who are on the "ether"...but not the paranoid conspiracy types....right? Those guys have it all figured out...

I love (smarter than everybody else)people who yell "the plane is falling" and then post friggin you tube videos for conclusive "proof"....lol....too funny!

BTW....the men in the black suits flying over your house in the helicopter ARE WATCHING YOU..!!!

I think you post on every forum I have ever joined.."

1. You havent even seen the videos and you talk shit.. this is the massive EGO problem I was talking about. Why dont you try getting informed you lazy slob?
2.Your saying just because a video is on youtube its un true/ fictitious.. As if every single person who posts videos has your kind of intelligence or something.
3.Yet again, prove how DUMB you are by assuming im some paranoid dude who thinks about the fed getting me, that shit never crosses my mind.. I speak about corruption and stopping it so I must fall into the same category you place everyone who thinks outside the box, right?
4. I spend my time LEARNING, not joining every single forum there is because I'm short on friends to converse with.

Edit.. the link to a true freeman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARuNvvbmIcU&feature=related

Wow...

more you tube videos.....:sign0023:

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

ah... did you not see the part about the apology and all in playfulness? I will PM you with another

B

Buddy Hemphill

You want a lil shit talk? okie! You fuckin yanks are ruled by the queens bloodline and have been for over 100 years and WERE the redheaded step child of britain and you? :D I dont care for national debate though, because countrys are imaginary.. yes thats right folks, imaginary. Were all brothers and sisters when it boils down to it.. actually, no.. talking shit about your nation will do me well here in this cali infested thread I think :)

effeminate??? hahaha you might want to re-think that one pal.. Just goto San Fran and then get back to me with your answer on that..

Yeh Canada must be the pussy type because our army is much smaller.. Guess what you uneducated nut, we have been there fighting every war you have got yourself into. Our counry has as many people in it as Cali does so you cant expect the same numbers on our side. Sorry we can actually own big land and get away from our neighbors :D

You think GSP is tough? thats most of Canada for you.. we arent pussys who need guns to do the talkin like our brothers in the south ;)(Nor are we dumb enough to give a free gun away when you open a bank account) our fists are plenty able to fuck a face or 2 up.. Alot of us have RESPECT, just like GSP.. Were a friendly country but dont be surprised if the best fighters in the world emerge from here (A country of only 35-40 Million, You even have the advantage, CMON!!) haha

Heres my vote.. weed should be legal everywhere non taxed.

As for the quote about me not havin alot of friends, I hope you were joking.. if not you might wanna learn how to read :rasta2:

In all honesty I'm joking for the most part, although its mostly pretty true haha.. Peace to my brothers and sisters... I can handle the shit talk.. and I can dish it. I have respect for the beauty of Cali, but I also have respect for every countrys beauty.. which you all should also have.. this is our earth, not our country

Then why do men from canada sound gay when they talk?

marski420

marski420

Then why do men from canada sound gay when they talk?

Why do stupid fucks think they know how someone talks through TEXT? -- is the real question.. I live right near the border and guess what... Our accents are the same :surprised imagine that! Also, secondary question.. Why does buddy hemphill get butt hurt so easily?

If you think I sound gay because I think being peaceful is a good thing then you caught me man.. I'm as queer as half of Cali's population

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Ok so now that that funs over...

"Heres my vote.. weed should be legal everywhere non taxed"

You said you are in favor of Prop 19, correct?
It is a smoke screen, but does allow sales with a very heavy tax. est are 50.00 on the Oz. that is a $1.78(if my maths correct 50/28) a gram increase.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Guess what you uneducated nut, we have been there fighting every war you have got yourself into.

Duh!...:nerd....

..because canada is our little bitch. She does what the fuck we say...when the fuck we say to do it. The reason canada has a small army is because they hide behind their Daddy's coat. The whole world knows canada is just another state....our little beeyotch...lol

...And I meant ALL men from canada...not just your dumb ass...:hi:

marski420

marski420

After doing some more research and thinking about it.. You should say no just because I dont want the government to get their hands on it.. The people can grow much better weed so why would anyone wanna be taxed out the ass for weed thats probably gunna turn out like cigs,with horrible additives (esp if monsanto get involved) that will make weed addictive and or cancerous. I want weed in the peoples hands.. why the fuck does the government get to regulate every single thing the people own and do.. Sounds pretty un-free if you ask me..

Also I can bet anything if yes is passed it will only be a matter of time before they get crackin down hard on all the illegal grows.. taking away more freedoms with their advanced technology for example. The headline would be somethin like -- "Feds gets (insert crazy technology which robs us of privacy) so we can be SAFE from EVIL marijuana grow ops"

Peace

marski420

marski420

Duh!...:nerd....

..because canada is our little bitch. She does what the fuck we say...when the fuck we say to do it. The reason canada has a small army is because they hide behind their Daddy's coat. The whole world knows canada is just another state....our little beeyotch...lol

...And I meant ALL men from canada...not just your dumb ass...:hi:

Pffff No fool, Canada is bigger than your country you fucking retard.. We live in that clean mountainous air.. with those clean fresh rivers faggot.. So tell me Canadas bigger than your whole country yet were just another "state" get the fuck out of here you dumb red neck pussy.. Why dont you educate yourself about the world around you so you dont sound so dumb when you talk to foreigners.. (Now I get why everyone outside the US hates on you guys) No offense to the other decent Americans in here... but many of your citizens ruin it for the rest.

All I gotta say is atleast I can walk down any street around me and feel safe.. theres less then 1000 murders a year in Canada. Infact I just did a little surfin and found out you guys are number 24 in the list of most murders per year.. Where is my country, which is connected right to yours? number 44 nearly double the safety it would appear.

Get off my nuts hemphill

marski420

marski420

Wow...

more you tube videos.....:sign0023:

Point proven.. You cant handle the truth so you look away. That video was of a real person getting stopped by the cops without a drivers license/insurance/proper plate and is let go because hes free. Your an ignorant shit head who needs to get a reality check.. You wont get one though cause I can pretty much tell your an over weight slob who spends all day in his mothers basement.. Blow me Buddy :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Marski, you're kinda losing your cool there, eh?
If you think I sound gay because I think being peaceful is a good thing then you caught me man.. I'm as queer as half of Cali's population
Wait... the same state that passed Proposition 8 (outlawing gay marriage)?

Or did you miss that one? I know, I know, but our accents are the same.
:hi
Pffff No fool, Canada is bigger than your country you fucking retard.. We live in that clean mountainous air.. with those clean fresh rivers faggot..
Oh wait what? *All* of Canuckistan is mountain region...? That must explain the Mounties. I'd always wondered about that.

B

bluejay

Those that say vote no to protect their own livelihoods are hypocrites and willing to profit off someone else's incarceration just like private jailers. Vote yes to let the world know what you think of the criminalization of cannabis. Improvements can be made in the law in the future. Personally I believe there should be no controls on cannabis and no taxation beyond simple sales tax.

So true..If you have skills you will still prosper.If you want to keep it illegal just to keep prices high then I hope you end up in jail!

B

Buddy Hemphill

Pffff No fool, Canada is bigger than your country you fucking retard.. We live in that clean mountainous air.. with those clean fresh rivers faggot.. So tell me Canadas bigger than your whole country yet were just another "state" get the fuck out of here you dumb red neck pussy.. Why dont you educate yourself about the world around you so you dont sound so dumb when you talk to foreigners.. (Now I get why everyone outside the US hates on you guys) No offense to the other decent Americans in here... but many of your citizens ruin it for the rest.

All I gotta say is atleast I can walk down any street around me and feel safe.. theres less then 1000 murders a year in Canada. Infact I just did a little surfin and found out you guys are number 24 in the list of most murders per year.. Where is my country, which is connected right to yours? number 44 nearly double the safety it would appear.

Get off my nuts hemphill

Bwaaahahahahah!!!!!! you are hilarious!....

Bigger in what? Land mass and male pussy population?..

Less than 1000 murders a year? Wow!!!!....

Who gives a fuck? Its fuckin canada.....lol.....

Does it feel funny knowing no matter how mad you get....you're still one of our little bitches?...

or have you all just become accustomed to it? ( I know most have....I have watched the CFL before)...lol...theres a joke...canadian football.....but, I digress....

Canada and canadians are the US's little bitches. When we say jump... your president or king or WTFever sham government leaders we let you guys have....they say "HOW HIGH!".....

because they are our bitch. Like you are. Go ahead... admit it. You know you want to be an American. I cant imagine you havng to grow up in the shadow of the US...knowing you would always be...JUST.. another pussy canadian doing the bidding of the US....sucking hind tit for eternity..

Like the rest of your brethren.

Dude, down south canadian IS what we call punks. Canadian is the new "N" word down south....lol....haven't you heard anybody replacing the words idiot, pussy, fool, ....with "canadian"......lol....

and the funny part is..... I AINT MAKIN THAT UP!!!!

you fucking canadian/bitch/idiot/fool/!!!!!!!!!!

see....it all sounds the same because it IS all the same.:rock

OH Yeah!....Post me another FAKE ASS you tube video ....please...my wife and I had a great laugh watching that scripted bullshit. It was hilarious.

R

Rabbi

Just another point of view by reason.tv

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELm6hEfMAsQ&feature=player_embedded#at=123[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom