UC 13XXL...and we're off to the races!!

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You might step up the Cal-Mag just a little but they should look alot better once your ph gets in check for a few days

Tex

B

Bobby Smith

^^^^ LOL And I thought I wsa the only one dumb enough to do that and I did it several times. Kept forgetting I had the damn ro running. Finally got a timer and once it malfunctioned. Can't win for losing

Add me to this list, three times.

Thankfully it was a concrete garage floor, but losing a few hundred dollars worth of electric that was too close to the floor sucked.

TK, is that room you're growing in like the trunk of Coolio's car?

Just pull back a curtain and another 5 site UC magically appears?

Anyways, great looking setup - I'm getting jealous with each new unveiling.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The Chris Angel of grow rooms...lol

I gotta another that ya haven't seen yet that is dreamy

Tex

M

moochy

TK,
Is there a way to know what is really in the tank as far as N-P-k? Meter or test strips? BTW plants are greening up nicely, but more importantly flowers are stacking up. Dreamy!
Day 27. ROCK ON.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here we are today, gettin within a few days of flippin the switch...

Dark Star and Sage and Sour little ones gettin sexed and a few veggers in the 2x4

Tex

DSCN3373
DSCN3374
DSCN3375
DSCN3376
DSCN3377
DSCN3378
DSCN3379
DSCN3380
DSCN3381
DSCN3382
H

Headach

Wow your using H&G and your plants are super green. I am using it too in my UC now, but they are light green, not dark as yours.

S

Socachi

Tex girls are lookin real nice. Will you be doing any topping, pruning, defoliating or just lettin em go balls out? Also are you using any co2?
Thanks
Socachi

H

Headach

Oh the MG... i just used that. Im on week 2 of veg, i read somewhere after you use and mixed it, you depose the left over. Cant find where i read that, perhaps im thinking too much.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Tex girls are lookin real nice. Will you be doing any topping, pruning, defoliating or just lettin em go balls out? Also are you using any co2?
Thanks
Socachi

All that but no co2 in this room yet

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Bout to flip these babies, just waiting on my chiller coils to get here before I flip the switch....boostin though..

Tex

DSCN3418
DSCN3419
DSCN3420
DSCN3421
DSCN3422
DSCN3423
DSCN3424
DSCN3425
DSCN3426
DSCN3427
B

Boomer242

lookin good tex. gonna be sum strong ladies with a field of colas soon. keep it up

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
these are looking nice, cant wait to watch them explode after the flip!

been trying to find out more info on the chiller coil setup, do you run that closed circuit in its own res? and then do figure the temp setting on the chiller as the coil wiould have to be lower then your target temp? would 1/4 hp chiller be enough for an xl 8 unit?

S

Socachi

Damn they're still in veg. :confused0059: You're gonna have some massive trees at the end of flower. Thanks for the updates Tex. When you do all your pruning please keep us updated with what and how you do it.

How do you run your clones, any pics?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Lookin good there, Tex!
Those girls will be Texas sized in no time!
Looks like the cool coils will be taking over the pro shows.
Is your room sealed or vented?

-TF

Top Bottom