UC 13XXL...and we're off to the races!!

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budbrothers

seems like you have an endless rolodex of rooms

i was just thinking the same shit. its like every room in his house is a gro.

his room is acturally http://i35.invalid.com/albums/d196/djsmalls15/Smallest-Bedroom-3-225x300.jpg
or
http://i35.invalid.com/albums/d196/djsmalls15/6a00d83451c9bc69e201156fb1e134970c-800wi.jpg

the tent is where he sleeps and the house is where he grows lol.

P

Pandaman

Until he starts doing outdoor... Then he'll have to look for an apartment :)

Your setup is so nice and neat, very impressive!

Somehow, I know, I would have set something on fire by now... lol

Peace

B

budbrothers

Until he starts doing outdoor... Then he'll have to look for an apartment :)

Your setup is so nice and neat, very impressive!

Somehow, I know, I would have set something on fire by now... lol

Peace
nah he sleeps in the trees lol.

Z

zoeronerer

[
the tent is where he sleeps and the house is where he grows lol.[/QUOTE]

in marin county we used to call that mansion camping ...

5k in rent .. sleeping on a blowup mattress with a hippy chic in the closet ..

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

[

in marin county we used to call that mansion camping ...

5k in rent .. sleeping on a blowup mattress with a hippy chic in the closet ..[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha o fuck aint it the truth...ive done it!! blow up mattress in the kitchen!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You should see what I have goin on outdoors, mother nature is friggin amazing...

Shit I had GFCI plugs in all my closets at my last house, every room is a possible grow room in my world.

So many rooms, so little time...lol

Ecoplus 500's and 800's are usually what I have around.

Tex

Z

zoeronerer

seen ......

nature is a beautiful thing texas..... but alas i can only hike so much ...

this is a nice patient setup ... i pitched one of these to a friend by showing him this thread ..

thanks dude ... and aloha from puna

J

Jalisco Kid

Did you plant any of those trc strains outside you showed me? I would love to see that cindy startrain cross outdoors, I was thinking that might be a good strain with close centers. JK

B

budbrothers

dont you love when your driving and you look over your sholder and your jaw drops. Light bulb comes on. "right over that hill would be the perfect place for a sick ass grow. everywhere is a possible grow for me. lol

i wouldn't be complaining about sleeping with some hippie chick. its like high school all over again

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have TRC cherry Hashplant x Sensi Star, Kendra, Klingon, and Alexis outside but the Alien #4's are monsters an some Kushage and Wreckage got massive...I scrogged a bunch of the plants down just to keep them below the fence line..

Larry OG is turning pink and purple so is the Jack herer

Tex

J

Jalisco Kid

I loved your outside shots last year,especially that B Betty. JK

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I wrapped the 8 gallon buckets and got everything ready to rock a little more..

Kushage is goin nuts already..

So the final line-up is 4 Kushage in 8 gallon setup, 1 Blueberry, 1 Skinny Pineapple, 1 Daddy's Girl, and 1 Headband in the 13 gallon setup..

Ultimately I will have 12 plants in flower in this room which is 4 patients in Colorado, so pretty conservative for the most part...

Tex

DSCN3346
DSCN3347
DSCN3348
DSCN3349
DSCN3350
Z

zoeronerer

whats the daddys girl all about tex..... ?

and that betty did look sick 2 bad it didnt go full term ...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Daddy's Girl is a local indica dom plant that is makin her first apperance in the garden..

Still got me some Bangkok Betty seeds in the fridge, she'll make a return for sure

Tex

S

SweetIslandFunk

Ultimately I will have 12 plants in flower in this room which is 4 patients in Colorado, so pretty conservative for the most part...

Tex
I thought that one of the changes in either of the new bills is that we could flower all of our plants at once, no more 3/3....? Im sure you have your own agenda as far as keeping your meds constant for your patients but just for my own knowledge..

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I hadn't seen that but I do know that in the field, enforcement only counts plant total, they do not differentiate between flower and veg plants...6 plants is 6 plants, at least that is what I have seen recently.

This room will be for 4 patients and I will do another 6 plant grow for myself and another patient, but I like to use the 3 in flower rule, I haver to much other shit goin on and I am under alot more scrutiny right now so I do not take any chances with my personal/caregiver grows.

Tex

C

crossouttheiis

I hadn't seen that but I do know that in the field, enforcement only counts plant total, they do not differentiate between flower and veg plants...6 plants is 6 plants, at least that is what I have seen recently.

This room will be for 4 patients and I will do another 6 plant grow for myself and another patient, but I like to use the 3 in flower rule, I haver to much other shit goin on and I am under alot more scrutiny right now so I do not take any chances with my personal/caregiver grows.

Tex

That is a smart thing to do. I know I would never go above the limits. You have to be careful a lot of police officers don't even know the laws ... better safe than sorry. Everything is looking good though TK keep it up, you have inspired me a lot :). You should come take a gander at my little garden

Top Bottom