UC down for the count ... back to the darkside.

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Wassup farmers. Well I started off another UC grow and had stuff crankin but I had a bucket crack and my inline pump burn out on me. I had so much trouble with my last grow with having to make constant repairs so I just decided to go back to what I know, dirt. I am not shit talking the UC at all, its a great system but for me personally I just had too much bad luck with it. Seems like a sign to me. Also we have lost power 3 times here in the last week because of the weather so that also had me second guessing my system.

Same room, same strain, same bat channel. I simply transplanted my aliendawgs directly into 10-gallon smart pots with ocean forest soil. Nute schedule is a little different.

Veg
Connesseur A-B
Amino Aide

Flower
Connesseur A-B
Amino Aide (During Stretch)
Roots Organic Trinity
Big Bud (Weeks 2-6)
Overdrive (Weeks 7-8)
Gravity (Weeks 7-8)

Have top drip system setup to make watering a little easier. On with the show! Plan on fillin the screen completely before the flip.

Uc down for the count  back to the darkside
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Adapt and overcome...thats the ticket...stay fluid with your methods and keep grindin it out...I love growers

Passion baby!!!

Tex

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Welcome back to the dirt,lol.Sucks you had to much trouble with the UC and power.At least you saved all of them.Im a dirt grower myself and will be watching for some good tips.:bow

S

southern

How do you like the overdrive with gravity? Do you use full strength for both?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Adapt and overcome...thats the ticket...stay fluid with your methods and keep grindin it out...I love growers

Passion baby!!!

Tex

Thanks bro. Much respect. Keep it green. -GC

Welcome back to the dirt,lol.Sucks you had to much trouble with the UC and power.At least you saved all of them.Im a dirt grower myself and will be watching for some good tips.:bow

I am no expert at all, but will be glad to share any tips that I have.

solid move brother

Hell yea man. Time to relax.:passingjoint:

How do you like the overdrive with gravity? Do you use full strength for both?

I use gravity and overdrive at full strength but drop my base nutes to about 500 PPM at this stage.

hella nice looking dirt setup

Thanks homie.

J

Jsän

Sub'n.

i was under the impression that transplanting from a dwc system to soil on fully established plants would be extremely difficult on the root system.
any major signs of stress or lack of nutrient uptake?
(doesnt look like it. :))

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Sub'n.

i was under the impression that transplanting from a dwc system to soil on fully established plants would be extremely difficult on the root system.
any major signs of stress or lack of nutrient uptake?
(doesnt look like it. :))

Nope these fuckers took off like nobodys business. I would say 3 days and they all had new healthy growth and roots were alreadt sticking out of the smart pots. I just used a tiny bit of superthrive and ph water at 6.8 when I transplanted strait into ocean forest soil.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Looking forward to the show! Everything looks great.
:animbong:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It just sounds complicated to me. Not to understand but the combination of things that can happen that can lead to disaster.

Good to see you around Cat and welcome back to being a good ol' dirt farmer.

So out of all you have is that Alien Dawg "the one" for you?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Looking forward to the show! Everything looks great.
:animbong:

Thanks man.

It just sounds complicated to me. Not to understand but the combination of things that can happen that can lead to disaster.

Good to see you around Cat and welcome back to being a good ol' dirt farmer.

So out of all you have is that Alien Dawg "the one" for you?

So far it seems to be the best producer. I really like the high. I wouldn't say its "the one". I really like the white a lot. Another reason I went back to dirt is the ability to run multiple strains at once. Out of all the strains I have amassed the ones that I kept are, The White, White Fire, Bubba Blueberry (DJ Short Blueberry x Bubba Katsu BX4), probally my favorite right now, and Aliendawg. A buddy of mine is running some 13dawgs right now I gifted him to sort through and we have one pheno that is a freak. If you like blueberry the bubba blueberry is off the chain man. Smells and taste just like blueberry but will kick you in the balls like the bubba and it vegs way faster then bubba.

Sub'd. Looks like you've re adapted well!

Yea it was a easy switchover. The 10-gallon smart pots made my life much easier to fit the root mass in.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up a seat for the show... Looking forward to the action shots... :movie

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Pulls up my chair and sub'd. So far i find so more forgiving to me especially on the days when I might have smoked to much medicine

waayne

waayne

Mr. GoodCat some of the most impressive pics of
Chem and Diesel I've seen were your soil grown beauties all dialed in >>I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future :rock
Those girls are gonna blow up!

Rushoe

Rushoe

Sorry to hear about the uc going down live and learn I guess maybe u could run it again at a later time down the road.You should try going coco very easy once u get the hang of it u should try one at least anyways good luck with the grow and take it easy.

S

swisscheese

Smart move sticking with what you know. Bubba Blueberry sounds like some killer flavors I could only dream of.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Pulling up a seat for the show... Looking forward to the action shots... :movie

Hell yea good buddy. Glad you could make it.

Pulls up my chair and sub'd. So far i find so more forgiving to me especially on the days when I might have smoked to much medicine

Its definately more forgiving thats for sure.

Welsome aboard Chronic.

Sweet setup!!!!

Thanks homie.

Mr. GoodCat some of the most impressive pics of
Chem and Diesel I've seen were your soil grown beauties all dialed in >>I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future :rock
Those girls are gonna blow up!

Hell yea they are gonna explode! Its going to be an entire room scrog. :rock , the funny thing about the Chemdog D and Diesel that I grew 2 runs back was it was my first time with those particular strains. Thats the beauty of soil and growing multiple strains, I just have to watch my strains and listen to them and give them exactly what they want when they want it. Hell I shouldn't be telling you, you are the soil master bro!

Sorry to hear about the uc going down live and learn I guess maybe u could run it again at a later time down the road.You should try going coco very easy once u get the hang of it u should try one at least anyways good luck with the grow and take it easy.

I like the roors organic soil that has coco in it. Is that close enough?

Smart move sticking with what you know. Bubba Blueberry sounds like some killer flavors I could only dream of.

You don't even know Swisscheese. Its a flavor delight!

Latest posts

Top Bottom