UC Flip Flop dream come true with 10k vertical and CC nutes

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Well, the girls lasted in the UC for 5 full days. We were forced to flip due to the biggest girls telling us so.. ;) Since one of the main reasons for this grow is to collect our pheno traits, we are looking for we did no training or topping. This will be an all natural run... The girls are loving the Cultured Solution Nutrients so far. I can't wait to see these girls flower out.

The first picture shows our epi doser. We can add up to 5 gal of water and whatever we need to dose our system with. The valve allows us to control at what speed we want to allow our doser to flow into the epi.

Epi doser
Room 1 day of flip
Room2 day1 flip
Overhead flip day
Measure flip day
Flower 1st day flip
Day 1 flip
Roots day of flip
Roots day of flower
C

crossouttheiis

looking good. I was looking at your pictures and your bulbs seem pretty high, Lower in the canopy would help I think, unless you have them there to snap pictures.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

looking good. I was looking at your pictures and your bulbs seem pretty high, Lower in the canopy would help I think, unless you have them there to snap pictures.

Thanks.. yep, I was working some in there and the lower they are the tougher to get in there. I'm sitting about a foot lower then in the pics. Also that was before I switched bulbs, lighting isn't set in place..

H

hogan400

Shit All4, you are looking great! roots look A++, super white and healthy. I am going to try some root pruning to promote more lateral growth. Have you ever tried that before?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Shit All4, you are looking great! roots look A++, super white and healthy. I am going to try some root pruning to promote more lateral growth. Have you ever tried that before?

Thanks Hogan, I do love the roots myself. All the Cultured Solution Nutrients are very light in color making it easy for those roots to stay white as can be. I have not played around with root trimming to achieve plant growth. I have only played above the pots. I'll be looking for your thoughts and results. Thanks for sticking around.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

7 Days into flower and 12 days in the UC. These girls are growing so fast and so thick all the way up. During the first week of the flip the girls were very hungry, we started the flip at 400ppm and by the end of the week we bumped her up to 500 and it was still dropping ppms nightly. We started the second week at 600 and in 24hrs the girls drank over 20 gallons out of top off. ppms stayed steady with a slight increase in ph. It seems we have found the sweet spot to start this week off. They are growing a good 3 in a day now.

We started the first week of flower off with half veg nutes and half bloom. I also ran Humboldt Big Ups for 5 days to jump start the initial flowering. I was gonna run this run a striate CS line up but I see others from the farm already are. So, I decided to push these ladies as I have in my past regimen and see what CS does with my mix of stew. This week I added Nirvana, CS A&B, UC Roots and Cal Mag. I did start to notice the girls asking for both Calcium and Mag, so that was my first additive outside of CS. The girls response was just what I was looking for, so Cal Mag will be added until week 4 or the girls say so. I do reduce the amount used weekly in flower. With AN I started in veg with 250 ppm Cal Mag then the additives to achieve the ppm desired. By the time I start flower I was at 200ppm, dropping down to 100 then none. With CS I have been starting at 100ppm of Cal Mag and will be dropping from here.. The girls seem to be very happy so far. Next week starts the CS Bud Booster...

Roots week1
Sharpie shot week1
Pistols
Plant end of week 1
Start of week2 3
Plant room1 starting week2
Room1 middle row start of week2
Room2 middle row start of week2
Room2 start week2
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice work and room brah! Can't wait to see it full of fat colas... :cool

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Love that last pic,
nice looking set up. Your verts look sweeto,
roots arent so bad either...
hb

Thanks Hb.. I am liking this run a lot.. Thanks for stopping by..

Very nice work and room brah! Can't wait to see it full of fat colas... :cool

Thanks mang.. I can't wait either, I have some high hopes for this run.. Please do stay around Shady..

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Looking great
Be prepared for the stained roots hahaha from the nirvana of coarse. I would recommend ditching the cal-mag by week 3 or maybe even week 2. Mine shot up about 2"-3" in week 3.5 instead of getting fat. I would have fatter tops
Keep it up

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Looking great
Be prepared for the stained roots hahaha from the nirvana of coarse. I would recommend ditching the cal-mag by week 3 or maybe even week 2. Mine shot up about 2"-3" in week 3.5 instead of getting fat. I would have fatter tops
Keep it up

Yeah man, that Nirvana is dark stuff but the ladies love it.. Thank you, I am gonna take that advice. I'll be watching for that time to cut it out. I just made the mix for the week and I am having NO stretch at all so far. I actually haven't seen this strain pack branches so tight together. If needed I'll keep it out of my top off and kill it completely out of week 3. Week 3 is usually my last week using Cal Mag. I'm gonna take your advice and cut it next res change.. thanks for your time in scopin things out.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Just some info on UC Roots..

UC ROOTS is a multipurpose root zone optimizer that uses proprietary chemistry to aid in mineral descaling and the removal of potentially harmful biofilms in nutrient reservoirs. By reducing the potential habitat for plant pathogens, UC ROOTS creates a healthy, well balanced nutrient solution, perfect for explosive root growth! UC ROOTS is suitable for all hydroponically grown plants including those grown in Rockwool, NFT, DWC, RDWC, Ebb-N-Flow and substrate based DTW applications.

Weekly Treatment for Hydroponics System/Reservoir: Add 1-3mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of nutrient solution every 5- 7 days if nutrient temps are below 68°F or every 1-3 days if nutrient temps exceed 76° F.

Periodic and Final Nutrient Flush: Periodic : Add 5-7mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of water and continue to irrigate as normal. Continue this process for 12-24 hrs. then drain away solution and mix new nutrient. Final : Add 5-7mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of water and continue to irrigate as normal. Continue this process for the last 3-5 days of fruiting/blooming cycle.

Cloning /Propagation: Add 5-10mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of fresh water at the beginning of the cloning/propagation process. Cuttings may be dipped or fully immersed in 25-30mL of UCROOTS per gallon of water for 20-30 seconds, then apply cloning gels or rooting powders. Hydroponic System/Reservoir Cleaning (Without Plants): Add 30mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of water. Circulate for 1-24 hours then drain the system/reservoir. T

To Clean Used Media: Soak overnight in 30mL of UC ROOTS per gallon of water. This will clean and help prepare media for reuse and is suitable for clay pebbles, coconut fiber, rockwool , etc. that are not excessively degraded or contaminated.

For any uses not specifically mentioned please contact CCH2O for more information: (559)266-GROW

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Thanks BG.. yea man its gettin thick up in here... I had 2 seeds pop off some crazy pheno traits, one will finish a week before the rest, and a third seed that slipped in somehow that is a different strain all together. In the end it will be nice having a little variety.. your shit looks real tasty man.. What do you have coming next??

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im not gonna be running the UC for about a month. I have to tear down the entire room and rebuild it for a sealed room. Im gonna run 2 8xls under 4k with co2
Ill be running blue satelite 2.2 x og kush shits bomb with huge yields. I should have no problem smashing 2#s per 1k

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

That sounds like a killer upgrade!! Nice sounding strain choice too. I look forward to see what comes of her. I'm working on finding a nice strain to run myself.. I'm going to do a little rebuild myself. I wanna spread out 6 girls on 55-60 in centers with a horizontal above each and vertical down the middle for 8-10 lights over the 6 girls. Ill have my eyes open for your next thread..
Peace. A4FD

C

crossouttheiis

Im not gonna be running the UC for about a month. I have to tear down the entire room and rebuild it for a sealed room. Im gonna run 2 8xls under 4k with co2
Ill be running blue satelite 2.2 x og kush shits bomb with huge yields. I should have no problem smashing 2#s per 1k

Sorry to jump in on your thread all4, but damn BG that shit stretches like crazy. I bet 2 would be no proble.m.

All4 stuff is looking good my man. Keep up the good work. I am still in the process of revegging some plants out before I throw up another log. I am going to be running six plants and 8 lights. I am going to be running 50 inch centers this round with my ladies.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Sounds killer. How are you going to run your lights? UC PRO?

C

crossouttheiis

I was just going to hang 8 verticle lights in a light pattern of 2 ,3 , 3 , 2 with 1000's. I am thinking about throwing a larger water pump as well because last round I ran four plants and wasnt liking the flow completely.

Top Bottom