UC Pro's Dream House. 8 site 20kw

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

those fans are just carbon scrubbers for smell. the rooms are sealed..

Capfan

Capfan

Nice lookin girls Getto, keep it goin ! Defoiling @ all ? Those wifi's dont have alot of foilage to begin with eh

D

Devoted1

My bad, I needed to be more clear. I meant if putting it near the wall creates better "circulation" with it bouncing off the wall and creating a negative pressure.

Capfan

Capfan

My bad, I needed to be more clear. I meant if putting it near the wall creates better "circulation" with it bouncing off the wall and creating a negative pressure.

Negative, i imagine he is putting them on there side to save space - Cant let the scrubber get in the way of the tree's!

G

gettogro

Getting some rust collored spots here and there, Not sure what's up.
Since Im not using RO this round, I am adding a lot more phosphoric acid to keep the PH in check. Could this be causing a CA-MG deficiency. I could try adding a little camg to some foiler feeding. Any one have any ideas/ sugestions.
I think Ill be able to switch back to RO since Im using less water.

The filters are just places where ever they fit..

Last edited:
deacon1503

deacon1503

View attachment 373628

Getting some rust collored spots here and there, Not sure what's up.
Since Im not using RO this round, I am adding a lot more phosphoric acid to keep the PH in check. Could this be causing a CA-MG deficiency. I could try adding a little camg to some foiler feeding. Any one have any ideas/ sugestions.
I think Ill be able to switch back to RO since Im using less water.

The filters are just places where ever they fit..

Abnormal tan bloching not typically seen associated with normal deficiencies leads me to think its downy.

G

gettogro

I did notice some small spots of PM, I treated with E20. I never had it before, Didnt know it caused that. Hopefully I cought it in time. Ill be burning some sulfur as well. they are about to start week 3 so I dont really want to spray any more bad stuff on them. If it aint one thing its another. Some day Ill get it figured out.

G

gettogro

The leaves that showed the PM (lower inner) had none or minor rusty spots, it is mostly showing on the outer lower leaves.

Close up pic.
Leave

I got the mechanical construction side down, Now I just have to learn how to actually grow. lol
Its funny how you pull off a few awesome grows and you think you're the shit, when you actually just got lucky. Tree farming is the most challenging job I have ever had and I have built come crazy high tech stuff.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

i love how you keep it real, hoping everything comes together perfectly for you!

dankworth

dankworth

My first guess on the rust colored spots is Ca deficiency. JK said that Ca has mobility problems in trees. He foliar feeds Ca25(product with Calcium as well as triacontanol).
Actinovate has beneficials that allege to fight PM among other things. If you aren't yet making EWC teas with his bennies(OGBiowar) then you may want to look into that. Diluted foliar feed of teas is recommended as well.
Hope this helps.

G

gettogro

The UC pro rooms actually look the best. Here are some pics from the other flower rooms. Trees are looking sad. I cant find any PM anywhere here, but the plants are droopy and leaves are rusty. I did a water change and Foilar fed with ewc tea and some magic green. I dont have a clue... Root zone is healthy and white. I dont see any bugs. Ill try some ca mg in a foilar feed with some biowar tomorow see if that helps..

IMG 3508
IMG 3509
IMG 3510
IMG 3511
IMG 3512
IMG 3513
IMG 3514

neverbreak

neverbreak

yer totally killin it in yer uc rooms bro, things are lookin epic indeed.

hope ya work out what's goin on with those trees. somethin defo isn't right.

keep up the stellar work bro.

neverbreak

Z

ZombieSlave

It would seem that you may have to much of something and not enough of anther. Have you ran this strain in UCa before? Do you think you are getting enough air to the root zone? Your stems color and posture of the leaves do not look happy at all brosef.

G

gettogro

This room is doing ok i guess, It is on the yellow side and shows the same defficiency signs as the other rooms just not nearly as bad. Maybe my wifi cut has a virus and I just keep passing it on to each new grow. Plants looked great till around week 2 then things started turning south

Sodium

Could be sodium in the water causing lockout. But they did the same thing when I was using Ro.

Last edited:
Z

ZombieSlave

could all this recycled water you using perhaps be the issue?, your leaves looks like they are trying to persperate but cant, RH to high? Room temps to high? Are you experiencing hot spots? I presume you have fans spinning that hot air around, I dont see any in these photos tho.

To aid in recovery you may want to dial back everything and toss in some superthrive.

Last edited:
G

gettogro

could all this recycled water you using perhaps be the issue?, your leaves looks like they are trying to persperate but cant, RH to high? Room temps to high? Are you experiencing hot spots? I presume you have fans spinning that hot air around, I dont see any in these photos tho.

To aid in recovery you may want to dial back everything and toss in some superthrive.

All the rooms have plenty of air movement,
It could be the recycled water, I am back tracking to try to pinpoint the problem..

Kinda Looks Like A Vpd Issue. What's Your Temp And Humidity Lately

Temps are around 80 never over 85, humidity is 50-65, I did just put new bulbs in the vert rooms, the plants were doing great so I changed to new ones.
I dialled the lights back till I can see some improvement. Ill get back at it tomorow.

I grew these 3 lb plants under seemingly same conditions, Humidity was super low the whole run I only had a evap humidifier never got above 50%. wish I could get back to this place. There is some lower leaves brown and crispy, but I had awesome results.

img_1099-jpg.231952

sany0063-jpg.234856

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I had similar problems with a past run when i was dealing with water issues and a bad ph meter. As soon as I switched back to RO things started clearing up. Every few runs I try to go back to tap but every time it bites me in the ass. I also tried recycling my ac water but I also had issues. However I did not pump through big blue beforehand. I was really rooting for your recycled water program to work. How have the girls been eating, are you seeing your ec drop in your system? I also raised my lights and lowered my ec a bit until the girls picked back up. My wifi will throw out purple stems and show the same droop at the first sign of and nute or water issue. Have you grown this strain before or know if she is a picky B!+(# or not? I hope everything gets back where you like her to be soon.

Top Bottom