Ufc/mma

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
e4ian

e4ian

Yep,Totally Agree.See his fight with Gsp? ..His Arm was in a Real painful looking position as Gsp was trying to Submit him
He Held on Tho, got out!

^ Seems i might not of been to Blame for "That" Previous Thread Closing ! :)
Just got this from a Mentor: ..."Once a thread gets too much bickering and shite slinging between members it's only a matter of time before it will get shut down.
Nothing wrong with opposing points of view but some peeps can't handle it very well that someone else has a different view on things compared to themselves, that's when the shite starts flying
biggrin.gif
"
(re: Fight night 72 Glasgow Thread thats been made)

e4ian

e4ian

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/5/3/8538981/mayweather-next-fight-2015-retirement-september-opponent

"^ Mannys got a torn shoulder".. (Who IS Mayweather Gonna be Fighting..?)
Prescott v "Money"!?.. Yes Junk,i'd love to see That One Too
^^^About Prescotts weight again,sure that Vid says He's a Natural Lightweight whos Fought at light welterweight,or something Similar
BTW
Ever see James "lights out" Toney Fight R. Couture?]
Just saying. MMA's Always Gonna win unless the Boxer Gets REAL lucky -i.e "Fast" KO. Imo
(^pops/dad Dont like That..NOT always Agreeing on that for Sure.. Older generation thing! :D) ..nuts!

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/5/3/8538981/mayweather-next-fight-2015-retirement-september-opponent

Ever see James "lights out" Toney Fight R. Couture?]
Just saying. MMA's Always Gonna win unless the Boxer Gets REAL lucky -i.e "Fast" KO. Imo
(^pops/dad Dont like That..NOT always Agreeing on that for Sure.. Older generation thing! :D) ..nuts!

Did they fight for real? I'll have to look that up. It's whose rules you are playing by that usually dictates the win. Put an MMA guy in the boxing ring, with boxing rules, I think the majority (talent for talent) would get tooled. Same is true of the reverse. I feel like in the reverse situation it's much more like a 99.9% win rate vs an MMA guy fighting in the boxing ring, which I'm just ball parking, more like 80% or so (who knows, but I think it would be the majority)

I don't understand the last part of what you said. was somewhat insinuating a boxer would win?

e4ian

e4ian

Yea dad likes to think that Boxing would Win in a No-holds-barred Contest.
That Would belong too Wrestling & Submission,of Course

^Obviously tho if they were Playing by "Boxing rules" the MMA guy would Cease to be A Mixed Martial Artist !?.?
T
he Boxer Would Be at an Enormous Advantage..

Last edited:
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That other link was an article back in May. The latest is he is fighting Berto.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/...tial-mayweather-berto-fight-not-likely-on-ppv

MMA vs Boxing I would bet any amount of money Mayweather would fuck Rhonda Rousey up. She isn't a good wrestler. He will be too strong to take down like Couture did Toney. She has a hip toss and arm bar. She will be so easy to hit and she will crumble with even a Mayweather jab.

On a side note I firmly believe I would fuck Rousey up. I am 60 and can still curl 125 lbs 10 times. There is no way in hell she is going to arm bar me and she is not going to withstand a punch from a man that can throw even an amateur punch.

Just to clarify how I rate myself. I am old, fat, slow but powerful and weigh 270 lbs. I will pulverize Rousey. However, I do realize that 125 lb Mighty Mouse will kick my ass as could many people younger than me. But I am game for a 50+ tourney.

I am calling out Rousey and Herschel Walker. He does suck. They fed him some skinny tomato can.

And Mighty Mouse would kill Rousey.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Dude you would be gassed out flat on your face 2 minutes in then RR would snap your limbs clean off lol . Maybe 1 time out of 100 you would land that heavy punch but my money would be on Rousey.
Money on the other hand would have a much better chance since he's so good at running.

lino

lino

Team Zingano's. I was shocked when I saw Kat Zingano hitting the heavy bag. Moves it like a heavy wgt man. Her fist are huge with callas broken knuckles and nose to match. RR and nick diaz gave class here in denver, she can roll with pro men.... skooling men out of the audience. She laid flat on her back and girrated across the mat without bending her knees or elbows, hot ,,, RR threw a sick flying arm bar on Kat. Tabor must be a masochist and just wants to roll with RR, cant blame him... Told my son , trainer at Zings,,, if RR were my women she'd have to wear a shock caller to keep that women under control. Tabor, RR would hippo fuck you.

e4ian

e4ian

^ Oh LOL "8th" ..Dunno ! :D, i did Suspect From Experience what i was saying/showing would SOON go out of date TBH... Like ive said Boxing Nowadays Takes a Definite 2nd Place to UFC in my Life UNLESS an Interesting World Title Bout is on the Line. ..Irish "Gypsie" Tyson Furry Vs Klitschko in October is One!..

LOL but "How could they/He NOT Understand the RULESZZ!! (Quite a BIG Event AFTERALL!!??... "lol") : Bushido Vs Boxing! "The Clarity suKKs," But..ANYWAY..

Couture vs Toney..

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

(Sheeet,im Too SLOW, i.e Edit !Dam..)

Tobar the 8th man, Yes Duffy looks GOOD, ..I bet CMG is in No Hurry to Fight him again! ..Conors Loss to him was 5 yrs ago Tho? Still.. BY NOW you'd of Thought CMG's Takedown defense Would of Gotten Better.Something I was Surprised to see was quite Inaffective againt Mendes.. ALDO Excells at That!......... Saying that tho,CMG will probably face no better wrestler than C.Mendes in that weight Division..(?)

Apparantly after ALDO pulled out Joe' Duffy Called Dana White Saying He'd fight CMG "..im just a phone call away" SORT OF THING! ..but nah,understandably really from a Buisiness Point of View..
^Gonna watch His Career Progress for sure,also paddy "Huligan" Holohans ..

^M8 "Cat" Fought "judo Queen" Rhonda All Wrong!... " She may as well of "Jumped into her arms!" ..well she kind of DID..Eyh! ..I was Expecting KZ to Constantly "Stand off" and "Box her Ears off!". But no......

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

^ Going from the Recent "Glasgow UFC Fight Night" .. I'd say Duffy now has Adopted more of a "Striker Stance.. "

^Conor Splits his Eye with 1 hit i think!.. The Guy sure has some "CLOUT!!" ..just saying..

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

Saturday, from Chicago
Is

Official fight card
Main Card (Fox)
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw (c) vs. Renan Barão [a]
Women's Bantamweight Miesha Tate vs. Jessica Eye
Lightweight Edson Barboza vs. Paul Felder
Lightweight Joe Lauzon vs. Takanori Gomi
Preliminary Card (Fox)
Light Heavyweight Gian Villante vs. Tom Lawlor
Lightweight Jim Miller vs. Danny Castillo
Welterweight Kenny Robertson vs. Ben Saunders
Bantamweight Eddie Wineland vs. Bryan Caraway
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Lightweight Daron Cruickshank vs. James Krause
Lightweight Ramsey Nijem vs. Andrew Holbrook
Women's Bantamweight Jessamyn Duke vs. Elizabeth Phillips
Welterweight Zak Cummings vs. Dominique Steele

^WOW. Personally i think Dillashaws too good to make mistakes,but who knows!? ..and Barao is an " ANIMAL!! "
Nice Card.. (A few T.U.F Folk there!) ... Joe Lauzons Cool ! and Ramsey N.

^Lovely Meisha tate :), RR was a "Bi*ch" to her when they were Coaches on T.U.F.. Especially with.. "How she was AND What she said" when The Coaches Challenge Involving Scaling that Vertical Wall [rock climbing?] - TOOK PLACE !
RR Won and started Calling Her all sorts of Obscenities .. Seriously her demeanour was YUK!! ...(and that Continued,throughout)
I dont "like her".Pretty girl (esp' in Hollywood.Yea She's HOT!! :) ) but really!?? - NASTY f***in Bitch.. Anyway ,,i hope "beth" Plays things " Sensible" (not like Cat) and Whoops her .
Im doubting that tho tbh.She & her Judo Expertise beats EVERYBODY!
and quickly!

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

MMA vs Boxing I would bet any amount of money Mayweather would fuck Rhonda Rousey up. She isn't a good wrestler. He will be too strong to take down like Couture did Toney. She has a hip toss and arm bar. She will be so easy to hit and she will crumble with even a Mayweather jab.

I hope what I'm about to type doesn't come off as confrontational, because I sincerely don't mean it to be. Let's start a conversation if anything. Have you ever fought? Either style?

I've fought (just training bouts) I'm a decent boxer. I don't look like much, 5'10", a fit 190, but to look at me, unless you look really close and see where I've had both eyes opened up. JJ I have a little training (I'll tell u a story at the end lol)

I don't know what weight RR would be giving up, but in Mma rules/ring? Any amateur puncher, or a pro puncher who know nothing else would be humiliated. Plus you are mixing boy vs girl. There is a reason sports for the most part are separated.

In MMa, no boxer stands a chance. (This is all IMO, but also me) One leg kick and it's over. Jr. Is never going to have a chance to hit R. You think Jr. Can throw a good leg kick? Nope. A boxer has never trained to have those weapons, or defend against those weapon. A boxer is taught, for YEARS, how to stand, how to develop maximum force etc. They are, by the rules, one dimensional. But even with the weight difference (if there is one) and the boy vs girl aspect, jr would be humiliated. I'd give him 3 minutes to get tapped out. Look at the James Toney fight...he knew the rules, he just wasn't expecting leg kicks to hurt that much. Kimbo...kicked ass all over the Internet. Stepped in the ring with A virtual unknown and it was over in what, 8 seconds? I've seen the people that train for the leg kick, if you don't know how to defend against it, you are done. Didn't weidman break Silvia's leg the last bout?

On a side note I firmly believe I would fuck Rousey up. I am 60 and can still curl 125 lbs 10 times. There is no way in hell she is going to arm bar me and she is not going to withstand a punch from a man that can throw even an amateur punch.

Just to clarify how I rate myself. I am old, fat, slow but powerful and weigh 270 lbs. I will pulverize Rousey. However, I do realize that 125 lb Mighty Mouse will kick my ass as could many people younger than me. But I am game for a 50+ tourney.

I am calling out Rousey and Herschel Walker. He does suck. They fed him some skinny tomato can.

And Mighty Mouse would kill Rousey.

Lol, I admire your fire, but what you are saying is you would kick a professional girl fighters ass (do you weigh the same?) I've seen it in action, you would have your ass handed to you. You think you are going to hit her? She would drop you with a leg kick and choke you out in short order. And you think being able to curl 125 lbs ten times will stop you from being arm barred? She would have her legs wrapped around your shoulder, grab your wrist, and push forward on your elbow with her hips, you think she is not exerting a hell of a lot more force than 125lbs, than you are out of your mind. Have someone at home try it. And you can't simply defend against an arm bar, as the entire time, she will be looking for another submission.

This part may seem confrontational, but again, it's not. Since you are so sure you could beat a top level woman, why not go to your local MMA gym (there will be one within a reasonable drive) and fight an amateur who weighs as much as she does. I can assure you, you will get a thorough tuning, you will come out of there a new, and humbled man lol.

The story, the way I found out about the MMa gym is in Lowell there is a homeless savant, well, he isn't really homeless, but he always looks that way. I spend time with him just because he is a fascinating man. He is also some kind of belt in JJ. I thought, "this guy has really lost it." So prodding a little I told him I can box a little. So he finally let me do what I wanted to do...test him. But he wanted to do it at the gym. I said fine.

We walk into the gym, and everyone is saying "Hey Emile, What's up Emile." Now I start thinking, what have I gotten myself into. But I wasn't afraid.

He has about 40lbs on me, and he said he wouldn't kick. I never got a chance to hit him, I tried....and I was in a guillotine in about 10 seconds.

You think you are going to get a shot off that will end it...I can tell you from experience, you won't.

And RR would beat Mighty Mouse. He has no Mma training.

If this whole thing was not a joke (I'm thinking you are joking, right?) video tape your bout with the amateur mma fighter, I'd love to see it ;)

Junk

Junk

By the way, in case you didn't know, James Toney was the champ for a while, a well deserved champ. If you are 60 you were around for his era. He's a tough guy.

Sure he was fat and out of shape, but that guy could throw a mean punch. One punch and Couture is done. Any age boxer can. My grandfather at 72, used to "tap" me with a punch, but it hurt like a bitch. He just had that wrist turn and technical form that even though it didn't look like much, would take the wind right out of you.

The boxers are smothered or their legs are taken out, almost immediately they are done.

lino

lino

my back ground, Wrestling;
Metro Wrestling League Pres, Olympic runner up, Pan American 2x, Oly commitee , Northglenn Wreslting coach, my sons body guard and fight out of zingano's, Ive coached Mike Alvarado against and for in wrestling, not boxing, I've coached many kids that went on to be world champ boxing and MMA, in 2000 in colo bail enforcement trainer after we abolished wyatt erp laws, establishment made me quit cause i dont believe in hunting with guns.

Guys lets get this in perspective;
octagon,
boxing ring
prison fight and street fight.

Master your environment,
Mike Tyson was a bitch in prison.
octagon for pussy's that like rules and pillow gloves and taking a break after they get hurt (rounds). 1st 2 USA MMA fight were the real deal.
prison/jail - They only moved me shackled and masked. I like bitting everyone cops and cellies in the face. Otero county didnt want me and pueblo refused me.
On the street , I walk into the restaurant take your food and fuck your women.
At the job site you'd fire me. lol, we'd be friends

Mike Alvarado, World Champ boxer, 3x colo state wrestling champ and a great street fighter, all the Alvarado's for that matter. Could walk into the an octagon with world class MMA and poss win the tournament, We took these kids around the world since they were 3 yo we and made em fight. I'd take 75 to 100 kids each year and look for the one that would hurt a kid, have him in the corner crying and punishing the cry baby,,, he was my fighter ( DEA recruity),,,, the one that was focused , disciplined with heart (wrestler) , the ones that show off want to pick on someone (my boxers)...
1 0n 1
1 0n 5 it dont matter you fight, dont run... dont do the crime if ya cant do the time...

e4ian

e4ian

By the way, in case you didn't know, James Toney was the champ for a while, a well deserved champ. If you are 60 you were around for his era. He's a tough guy.

Sure he was fat and out of shape, but that guy could throw a mean punch. One punch and Couture is done. Any age boxer can. My grandfather at 72, used to "tap" me with a punch, but it hurt like a bitch. He just had that wrist turn and technical form that even though it didn't look like much, would take the wind right out of you.

The boxers are smothered or their legs are taken out, almost immediately they are done.

Nah dude im 44 in Nov and i Remember his Era! Remember Seeing him Him Beat Roy jones Jr ..
My First Real "Stand out" Memory of Boxing Came when i was at School in the 80's *. Yup Tyson vs Frank Bruno.. i said for a long time to my School mates Tysons Gonna Whoop him ???? THEY ALL TOTALLY DISAGREED!! and Folk after school did. .. HE WHOOPED HIM! : " :D "

:( ^ me & frank share something in Common (Other than Being English)!?
His Birthday is the same day as Mine. HUH HUH HUH! "Arry"..
lol Big Frank.. :)

*Also Whatched Quite Often the Super middleweights Nigel Benn,Chris Eubank,steve collins , Gerald mcellum (?),etc

Last edited:
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Mighty Mouse is the UFC 125 lb men's champion. ??? He has mma training and would toss RR all over the ring.

Tate resisted RR's arm bar with sheer strength. I think I am way stronger than Tate.

Lino I agree with you on street fights. It is totally different.

But that would take it to a different level where weapons come into play and you got nothing to protect you from that.

And Mike Tyson was not a bitch in prison. In prison you only need to make it known you are not a victim. Because in prison the health care is terrible. Most guys don't want to get hurt or sick so they prey on the weak. I doubt if many people could get past the fear factor of Mike.

If Mike Tyson was in his prime you or any of the Alvarado's were not going to take his food or fuck his woman. You say when you were in prison they shackled and masked you. You were an adult. Right?
There is a picture of Mike Tyson in shackles being led by powerful looking guards. It was in Sports Illustrated when he first became known. He was 13 YEARS OLD! He couldn't be handled by grown professional guards one on one at age 13.

Just like with cars there is no substitute for horsepower.

The UFC is blowing smoke up everyone's ass with the Rhonda Rousey BS. Is she a great woman's fighter? Yes! Could she beat even one guy in the 125 lb division? No! Get the worst record 125 lber UFC fighter and even at 10 lbs lighter he is going to steam roll Rousey.

IMHO she can't and won't beat Cyborg either. That fight will lose it's luster because I think Rhonda's next fight is her first loss. This next girl is going to get her.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
IMHO the WNBA champions would get trounced by any HS State Boys Champion and beaten by any Quad AAAA HS league champion.

No woman wrestler, even Olympic medalistSara McMann, has ever won a college wrestling match.

No woman's olympic track and field winner ever beat a men's college track record. I don't think they even beat any HS boys track records but I would need to research.

I did argue with my friends back in the 1970's that someday we would see a woman MLB player. I am still shocked that never happened. Baseball is a equalizer sport where size and strength don't mean everything. I still say it will eventually happen. Some girl that can just flat out hit and spray the ball everywhere.

Top Bottom