Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

just got a new name for her.... Cindys Dream ..... but been callin her Blue Cindy .... either way , good sht rite thar ~ @Trustfall
How'bout "Cindy Blue"
Been calling her “sweet Cindys got the blues” haha. But i just realized... sinberry or sinfully berry could work haha. Or bluenderella 69 :p
Don’t matter what her heritage tho.. if she’s not the fire that clone or two that’s chillin gets tossed in the compost pile. Got a few more phenos kickin around mostly at friends houses at this point. Livin dangerously haha I’m leaving it up to chance because I was not happy with the Cinderella mother besides yield and vigor. Lacked flavour and smell. Was a bag appeal monster tho.. But the blueb herm was my bad honestly as that’s a tricky one and is most likely not breeders fault whatsoever. Hmm. Could work out ok, but I could always go to a reliable dude we all know who s already been working c99.. ahem

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Had a massive dab so might as well do a classic long winded update.
The mixed pack mayhem was officially over a week or so ago. Out of 14 or so planted I ended up with 1 mediocre plant I didn’t propogate (being mediocre and all) and one that Hermed on me late in the game . Everything else was a male. (Nothing nice enough to keep quarentined) overall what an amazing success lol

Good thing I already have 15-16 other strains going and a full tent. I did give away 10 plants in a week or two there. Helped 3 new growers get set and lent out a few things of course. At any rate I have two keeper strains with several options for who’s gonna be Mother’s. Flowering out all other clones so I can keep the 2 bonsai Mother’s to run on rotation. 2-3 more mom to find. I feel I will have more success with current breeder who’s beans are about to be flipped one or two at a time starting this weekend. Anyways y’all keep yer stick on the ice

7D06D2A7 126D 47BF 85FC 2F88134DBBD8
0D966576 837D 41E1 94B0 C2AFED99F589
Last edited:
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I dont know where you were going to put the new plants anyway? Lol

Garden looks fantastic. Love seeing all the different plants and stages of growth all together living happy lives.
Thanks bro! Makes me happy that’s for sure.
As for plants haha. I’m outta control for my space but bear with me. Got one comin down from the bloom tent. Another maaaaybe a week after. I have clones rooting in solos under the canopy sitting on the top of the root mass of the plant it was cut from. Haha I who needs proper space anyways. I find clones don’t like a whole lot of light when rooting. I think it was @Ina who got me into that. I have better success if they are in the shade a bit. But anyways I’m flowering everybody out perpetually and eventually my veg will look like 4-5 moms with rooting clones here and there. Or maybe I’ll just drive myself nuts forever. Either ways fine I guess

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks bro! Makes me happy that’s for sure.
As for plants haha. I’m outta control for my space but bear with me. Got one comin down from the bloom tent. Another maaaaybe a week after. I have clones rooting in solos under the canopy sitting on the top of the root mass of the plant it was cut from. Haha I who needs proper space anyways. I find clones don’t like a whole lot of light when rooting. I think it was @Ina who got me into that. I have better success if they are in the shade a bit. But anyways I’m flowering everybody out perpetually and eventually my veg will look like 4-5 moms with rooting clones here and there. Or maybe I’ll just drive myself nuts forever. Either ways fine I guess

Ina is right. I put clones under the canopy some too. And off to the side of the light footprint.

lunarob

lunarob

Had a massive dab so might as well do a classic long winded update.
The mixed pack mayhem was officially over a week or so ago. Out of 14 or so planted I ended up with 1 mediocre plant I didn’t propogate (being mediocre and all) and one that Hermed on me late in the game . Everything else was a male. (Nothing nice enough to keep quarentined) overall what an amazing success lol

Good thing I already have 15-16 other strains going and a full tent. I did give away 10 plants in a week or two there. Helped 3 new growers get set and lent out a few things of course. At any rate I have two keeper strains with several options for who’s gonna be Mother’s. Flowering out all other clones so I can keep the 2 bonsai Mother’s to run on rotation. 2-3 more mom to find. I feel I will have more success with current breeder who’s beans are about to be flipped one or two at a time starting this weekend. Anyways y’all keep yer stick on the ice
makes me feel dirty...love the contrasts that are so clear when you have a bunch of different beauties. inspiring me to fill up my lil space so I have a nice sea. as below so above and all here..

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hello!:)Of course I ve noticed you mentioned me:)In a good way,thank you,i am really pleased!I am reading your and Mimed's threads right now.:)Trying to grow some guerilla like every year.I have my thread but...it is on Bulgarian:)
I know! I wish I knew Bulgarian cause I like your guerilla style. You are a real one, girl! Could you post a link here of your journal so us English speakers no which one it is . I like pictures best anyways lol. I will be doing some outdoor bush planting this season also!

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Wow folks. I found a sexy freak!
Every single big fan coming off has not just a little after thought bud leaf but shooting a whole branch off the leaf stem. I realized when I went to pluck one to let more light down to the middle of the plant. I removed the leaf part and tossed the weird shoot in water. Doubt she’ll clone but why not try. She looks beautiful not mutant besides. Pre 98 bub x la con

9BD06218 11B4 4475 B82B 1D2780546408
542AB6E8 5BE7 45A1 8738 CFBA841D2BB7
666147D8 83D5 435B A254 2E0D1B8CD0D6
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Wow folks. I found a sexy freak!
Every single big fan coming off has not just a little after thought bud leaf but shooting a whole branch off the leaf stem. I realized when I went to pluck one to let more light down to the middle of the plant. I removed the leaf part and tossed the weird shoot in water. Doubt she’ll clone but why not try. She looks beautiful not mutant besides. Pre 98 bub x la con

I had a herijuana jack that had buds growing off the leaf stem. When we picked the fans off during harvest the buds just fell to the floor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom