Under act aphid infestation

• Thread starter Thrive1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purepiff

Purepiff

So you want new growers to use a pesticide thats banned?

I want the new grower to fix his problem asap so his weed wont be compromised. Dont understand why it's so hard to grasp that if enough time passes the pesticide is out of the plant. How is that so hard to comprehend

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
If u use it in veg u should be fine no pesticide systemic or residual stays in the plant for more then 40 days. With intense light it is even less. Before u let these guys scare u just look up the pics of their plants and weed and then decide if u wanna give any credence to what they are trying to tell you. Just cus something says ornamental doesnt mean it can never be used on anything else it just needs to be used super early and sparingly but for real if the weed tests clean then what is the issue? For real whataburger the issue if it is no longer traceable in the finished product?
To be honest, if it could be used on fruits and vegetables the manufacturer would label it that way for more sales. Would be great for them to plaster the label "safe for fruits and vegetables ", wouldnt it?? ,

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I want the new grower to fix his problem asap so his weed wont be compromised. Dont understand why it's so hard to grasp that if enough time passes the pesticide is out of the plant. How is that so hard to comprehend
But his weed is compromised by treating it with a banned product not intended for use in cannabis. Correct?

Purepiff

Purepiff

Once again it is labeled like that cus it isn't to be used on the actual fruits and edible or smokable parts or used too far where as the chemical cant dissipate. If it isn't in the finished product then please tell me the problem

mancorn

mancorn

Lol like I said my shit tested clean that Season. If I hear aphids I assume he doesnt mean root aphids otherwise he would have said that. Keep crying and acting all self righteous if u want to but like I said it tests clean so what that means is that if u take my weed and ur weed and test em they will come back the same and be as legal as any other farms. Really grow up and act like u have a brain. I def miss spoke when I said bennie bacteria like I said I used it one season a few times while on veg. Crucify me if u want but facts are facts and i dont give a fuck cus i make a living growing weed and only opinion that matters is the buyers.
You can cure an aphid infestation with your thumb. Clearly you know shit about growing or selling legal weed in CA. Applying Bifenthrin to cannabis and selling in CA is illegal. It's no different then jacking off into a burger and selling it to a customer.

Purepiff

Purepiff

I wouldn't use it in indoor tbh because bifenthrin is like 3 months in soil so that's why my stuff came clean cus i sorayed it late june and was harvested by mid to late October. To each their own but what I told u works what they are telling u like neem and azatrol womt work. Facts so throw her stones if u want but I offload my weed and trim and it is all clean so do what u want but please loom at their grows and then look at mine and tell me who u would trust

Purepiff

Purepiff

You can cure an aphid infestation with your thumb. Clearly you know shit about growing or selling legal weed in CA. Applying Bifenthrin to cannabis and selling in CA is illegal. It's no different then jacking off into a burger and selling it to a customer.
I do sell my weed in cali there and if u tell me why my weed tests clean and is able to be sold on the legal market if I dont know shit about growing I'll go pic for pic or spot for spot with anybody on this site dont try to play me son I do this for a living and instead of hating on me give the guy some real answers that work instead of riding on my dick young blood

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I do sell my weed in cali there and if u tell me why my weed tests clean and is able to be sold on the legal market if I dont know shit about growing I'll go pic for pic or spot for spot with anybody on this site dont try to play me son I do this for a living and instead of hating on me give the guy some real answers that work instead of riding on my dick young blood
CA License # please?

mancorn

mancorn

There's no way, because NO one in CA calls it "cali".

Purepiff

Purepiff

CA License # please?

Use it or dont use it I've seen the guys throwing stones at me I see it grows lol ur talking all boss when ur plants look like shit lol @mancorn ur grow is super trash lol and yes we say in town or in cali idk what u old local fucks call it but I am from trenton nj and been here for 8 years sorry if I dint use the same trash hippy slang as u do. I am in shasta county too not stuck up in redway or Myers flat. Please show me something even close to what I am doing I beg u cus the loudest mouth always has the smallest grows that's facts u sound really hateful to just say what u shouldn't do when ubhave no experience and asking for my license number is funny why should I appease u I answered his question. I honestly had a tough time fighting those little cocksuckers tried a few different things and this was honestly a 1 shot kill pesticide. Sorry u guys dont have a better answer and sorry u guys grow like 4 plants at a time and sorry ur weed looks brown and shitty
20190630 102831
20200329 180143
20200408 153945
20200218 091229
20190916 134444

Thrive1

Thrive1

100% yes I agree I’m not a new grower just never had a aphid infestation until the missus brought home some elephant ears pot plants from a friend full of them and other nastys while I was away got home to find infestation was out of control nothing organic would fix etc I’m not one to play thug of war if I can drop one bomb and be done with it chemicals are of no concern compared to what is used on the products we consume daily.If used Responsibly and safely to gain a desired out your off your head not to use a one shot treatment then continually treat with other crap regularly.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Use it or dont use it I've seen the guys throwing stones at me I see it grows lol ur talking all boss when ur plants look like shit lol @mancorn ur grow is super trash lol and yes we say in town or in cali idk what u old local fucks call it but I am from trenton nj and been here for 8 years sorry if I dint use the same trash hippy slang as u do. I am in shasta county too not stuck up in redway or Myers flat. Please show me something even close to what I am doing I beg u cus the loudest mouth always has the smallest grows that's facts u sound really hateful to just say what u shouldn't do when ubhave no experience and asking for my license number is funny why should I appease u I answered his question. I honestly had a tough time fighting those little cocksuckers tried a few different things and this was honestly a 1 shot kill pesticide. Sorry u guys dont have a better answer and sorry u guys grow like 4 plants at a time and sorry ur weed looks brown and shitty View attachment 959961View attachment 959964View attachment 959965View attachment 959966View attachment 959967
There’s no doubt you have great grows. And this is my first so give me a break dr.greenthumb. If you were legal you’d have a CA license to sell and wouldn’t be skeptical to give it..

Purepiff

Purepiff

There’s no doubt you have great grows. And this is my first so give me a break dr.greenthumb. If you were legal you’d have a CA license to sell and wouldn’t be skeptical to give it..
Why would I give u anything? Why would I blow my shit up when people like you read this and try to blow it out of proportion cus u are ignorant. I helped the guy out u came on to purely be a troll u dont know what ur talking about so go read some posts and get ur game up instead of talking out ur neck just to see ur message pop up on the screen. Sorry to sound rude but I am being attacked cus u guys think ur high and mighty when I pick more weed out my nails then u grow when somebody has an issue and I have an answer imma gobe it sorry if u newb growers dont approve but honestly I dont give a fuck I get money, white and black market so miss me with the troll shit

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Why would I give u anything? Why would I blow my shit up when people like you read this and try to blow it out of proportion cus u are ignorant. I helped the guy out u came on to purely be a troll u dont know what ur talking about so go read some posts and get ur game up instead of talking out ur neck just to see ur message pop up on the screen. Sorry to sound rude but I am being attacked cus u guys think ur high and mighty when I pick more weed out my nails then u grow when somebody has an issue and I have an answer imma gobe it sorry if u newb growers dont approve but honestly I dont give a fuck I get money, white and black market so miss me with the troll shit
Don’t claim you’re legal then be afraid to give your license #. Lol you sure are arrogant for a business man. Have a good one..
Burnz

Purepiff

Purepiff

Thanks guys for your advice greatly appreciated

I promise u if those little white fuckers are all up on ur leaves u hot em with that 1 or 2 times max and ull be aphid free. If u wanna be safe safe then spray em and use em as mothers to clone ur next run. Dont wanna get these girls panties in a bunch my man but I promise u if u use it early veg itll test clean full term I can't promise itll test clean for short term deps or indoor tho

Purepiff

Purepiff

Don’t claim you’re legal then be afraid to give your license #. Lol you sure are arrogant for a business man. Have a good one..
Burnz

Lol I dont do business with u clown lol people I do buisness with buy my weed mot my personality lol and I sell out quick and then buy out other farmers so dont worry about me I'll be ok. I even got people testing my seeds out right now so I am pretty buisness minded thanks alot but not in the sense that imma suck dick to bust a trap

mancorn

mancorn

Know Lewiston area well, Jersey Boy. Impressed you have seed, indoor, and outdoor grows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom