Under Current 12XXXL on 40" centers

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
wow, yeah, working with old wiring sux. and only 100 amps total! yikes, especially if you live in the house also. I have one place where I reran romex from the main panel cause it was all 2 wire cloth covered shit. Scary wire! It was a bitch to rerun sorta but I sleep a lot easier knowing that cloth 2 wire isn't being used!!

Thats KD's world right there

Tex

K

KrazyDan

Nothing tripped that's the weird thing. I redid the whole shabang for now with a much lighter overall load....but still have many questions and now I have one big light starved room...I hope I didn't miss ya again...if not , i'm on the couch ..knock loud

G

Green Escape

Thats just one of the three pumps on the 8xl and one of 4 on the 12xl, so they can add up quick

I got mine at way to grow in Boulder

3ton a/c for summer

Tex

holy shit you're running 4 ap60's on the 12xl? im only running 2 on the 16xl so should i be running 4 to 6 of em? does it help that much?

ilikepot

ilikepot

Hi TK,
Just wanted to shout out and let you know I am impressed. I've seen alot of posts by you and I'd say most of them are right on, you provide alot of good info. So thanks. I have a very small set up still a closet grower but I will be taking my 1000w out and replacing it with 2 600w my closet is only 22'' by about 5'. I was in CO visiting a buddie of mine near Nederland. You ever hear of Stone Mountain in Longmont? My buddie took me to Way o Grow, nice people and good selection. When I was there I went to a stakholder meeting at the U of Denver. There was a guy with a southern draw wearing checkerd Vans in the front row. Was that you? So is that Romer Bill gonna pass? Man I wish I had the room to do one of these type set ups.
ilikepot

ilikepot

ilikepot

Imwan I'll be taking the 1000w and the light mover out and putting in 2 600's no mover.
ilikepot

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They are not all pondmasters, I was just saying there are more than one pump in the system when your starting to price for DIY

Tex

ilikepot

ilikepot

Man you guys are so righ. Light movers can reduce your harvest. Now I'm stuck with a $200 light mover. Learning is expencive. Got my new digital ballast and hood also a ligh pulse 660 K3 bulb. Anyone have any experiance with one? I'll be running side by side with a 600 hordalux on a magnetic ballast.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Man you guys are so righ. Light movers can reduce your harvest. Now I'm stuck with a $200 light mover. Learning is expencive.

use your rail for veg if you don't wanna use it in flower, no reason to waste it....they are usable for veg and a week or so into flower also, IMO

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

(12) 1000 watt @ a 3 lights x 2 modules x 3 x 2 x 3 x 2 x 3 pattern, vertical of course.

(1) UC6XXXL13 Sub Current Culture

A friend of mine just ordered a UC6XXXL13 with the 13 gallon modules!

Apparently the systems on 55" centers, the guy at CC they won't have it ready till March and only in white. But I guess they'll have the blues by this summer when that UC configuration is officially released..

This is the lighting he's planning on running, what do you guys think...is this too much light?:004:

S

skankymonkey23

how much light is too much light? if you can take care of the heat is it just the more the better? When does your money just go to waste because the lights aren't helping produce anything extra?

T

TheGanjaMan

From what i know when you get over 100w per square foot you waisting light. Apparently this is where you don't get any more yeild and your just waisting light. I do not support this, it is just what i heard. One day i plan of camparing watts per square foot. From 30 to 150.

TGM

R

Rolln J

I think when your growing trees and using vertical light you can through the whole 75-100 watt psf of garden rule out the window - and never look back...

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I think when your growing trees and using vertical light you can through the whole 75-100 watt psf of garden rule out the window - and never look back...

yeah, cause vertical is more cubic feet than horizontal

R

Rolln J

thanks I was too baked to think of how to expound on that without writing an essay!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

I tried to make one of those cool xoxox layouts I see but it wouldn't work....could someone layout the pattern I described? This won't let me lay them out proportionally.

x x x
o o
x x x
o o
x x x
o o
x x x

See what I mean.

P

pharmaseed

HI tex i'm new to the board but not to growing. Ive always just read up for advice but finally decided to join the farm! I like your setups A+ grower bro lots of props. I was talking to daniel from current culture today and i am getting the first 12xxl13 hopefully in a few weeks. I know in a thread u said that there where a few things that could be tweaked i was wondering if you could give me your input of what they are before i receive the system so that way i can have them take care of everything before i start my venture. thanks in advance for any advice.. Sorry i cant PM

R

RMCG

I tried to make one of those cool xoxox layouts I see but it wouldn't work....could someone layout the pattern I described? This won't let me lay them out proportionally.

x x x
o o
x x x
o o
x x x
o o
x x x

See what I mean.

Use the 'code' tag:

Code:
x x x
 o o
x x x
 o o
x x x 
 o o
x x x

G

Greents

killing it, Under Current should pay you to run that setup. Wonder how many more units they are selling

Top Bottom