Under Current 12XXXL on 40" centers

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kpezzy

Hey TK, I noticed that your clones are pretty big when you put them into veg how old are they? I put mine in 3 days ago but they are only about 5 inches tall, also I am having a problem with drooping leaves that IDK what to do about yet lol but should I be trying to get older clones? thanks man

H

halitzor

How much does this system cost retail? I copied the design and built a 6 unit + res system for less than $200, finding those uniseals for a good price was the hard part.

K

kuz

How much does this system cost retail? I copied the design and built a 6 unit + res system for less than $200, finding those uniseals for a good price was the hard part.

Maybe if you didnt have to buy the pumps. $200?, sounds like a troll.

strong box, home depot, $13 X 6 = $78
pondmaster air pump. $150
1600 gph inline pump. $150
2" uniseals, $3.50 x 12 = $42
10" netpots $3.50 x 6 = $21
Airstones. $5 x 6 = $30
total $471+
shipping, tools, reservoir, pvc, float valve, air tubing, etc. $ ?
time spent searching internet to put system together.
time spent searching the internet to piece together parts.
time spent driving around sourcing parts.
time spent fixing something you surely did wrong.
total $, couple hundred bucks.

Did you save anything? Only the brain damage of dealing with the local hydro shop. But I wont save any money.

P

pharmaseed

It will prob cost you more after u add in a mop to clean up the water until you get it dialed in lol

N

nor cali farmer

sick set up . keep the good work coming its guys like you that keep the world green. thc joe

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is where these are today, thee asleep so they are a little droopy..

The last shot is an Alien#4 bout to come down

Tex

DSCN2868
DSCN2932
DSCN2933
DSCN2934
DSCN2935
DSCN2936
DSCN2937
DSCN2938
DSCN2939
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Not sure yet, other than access around each plant, my standard spacing is rockin as good or better..

AN does not work anywhere near as well in this system as H&G does, night and day IMO

Tex

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

AN seems to have lots of good inputs in their recipes....just seems that when left in solution these inputs don't stay as stable and available as with other, more carefully formulated nutes. Dutch folks know their shit.

Water culture really seems to exploit the quality of both the growers and nutes....are you switching up to H&G on this run too, seems like maybe you should.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Been using H&G the whole time in one setup but I had about $10,000 bucks worth of AN to try and get through so we gave it shot in the other system but no where near the results as the H&G..

I actually think I may give GH three part a shot, the complete regime though, no short cuts..we'll see what it does but the H&G is goin to be hard to beat.

Tex

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

that looks like a real gangster set up... how many girl can u hold bro... sweet design!!!

J

jflo

TK how much dry weight you get off that size alien4 you just mentined a few posts ago?

thanks

K

Kpezzy

Tex do you have a quick fix for a Phosphorous deficiency? Purple stems drivin me crazy

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

^ughh..

TK I'm sittin in for this one and I'm envious of your 40's. Your def' ahead of the curve.

I'm just getting started myself on my 38 centers 2 x 6XXXL. I wanted 40's but my space wouldn't allow it... My set up is a square pattern with lots of side room..going for some Bubba Kush treeshes (tree bushes)

..more than one air pump??...hmm now your making me want to buy another air pump. I love bubbles...dammit the $$ flows don't it??haha. I've also seen the air pumps on EBAY...hmmm. Question..have you considered shortening your air lines? I notice you have pretty long lines there..

I also replaced ALL my air stones including the big round air pad thingies in the eps' with micro pore diffusers. Those cheepo blue stones dont cut it imo..and the pads just get in the way...imo

I dig the tomato cages. A buddy uses them and they work great.. I've been totally pondering what kind of trellis to use..both of my systems are on rollng tables so strings on the walls/ceiling won't work..

Anyway you rock and you've got my attention sir..

G

Greents

wow, how does the alien 4 pheno smell/taste? any close up shots?

Top Bottom