Under Current Evolution 9, and Star Trek

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

So we are going to be spraying some kelp as a foliar feed to maybe cut back on some of the stretch. We want the plants to keep as tight of internodal growth as possible. The plants were almost too big to put the cages on. We had to cut the bottom rung and slide them up from the bottom of the plants because there was no way all the branches were going to fit through all the rungs. We sprayed them with organicide just in case and going to spray a few other times. I am really pleased with the results so far.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

looks great man wait till they hit the UC! BOOOOM 4 ft tall! lol

C

crossouttheiis

The plan is to get them into the UC by the end of this week. We are still waiting on the AC. we have the electrical work scheduled to be done by this thursday. We were trying to have it in the UC already, but we wouldnt have enough light or cooling as of now. I just hope they don't get too big.

B

Boomer242

glad i found this early enough to pull up a chair and watch from strart to finish. taking notes for my UC setup as well. keep the updates coming.

-high & scribed

C

crossouttheiis

Since, we are waiting for the electrical work to be done at the end of the week. Today we transplanted the plants into the UC system and hung four 1000 watt metal halides in magnum xxl's. The PH was measured at 5.8 and the water temperature is at 63 and the room is at about 75 right now. Things are looking good though. We added some liquid karma to try and keep stretch down. We are also going to be foliar feeding some maxi crop as well. The roots are blowing up as well. I didn't bring my camera up with me this time, but I will get some new pictures soon. I forgot the ppm is about 680 as well. Sorry this is all cluttered and unorganized, but I think you guys get the point. I am very pleased :)

B

Bobby Smith

You should be pleased - grow is looking awesome so far.

Really healthy looking plants, well done.

C

crossouttheiis

Awesome! Great work so far. Keep it up!

Thanks, they seem to be loving everything so far.

looks great man wait till they hit the UC! BOOOOM 4 ft tall! lol

Haha I really hope so man. They are about two and a half feet tall now. Almost too big I think. I think we are going to increase the 40 centers for next run.

glad i found this early enough to pull up a chair and watch from strart to finish. taking notes for my UC setup as well. keep the updates coming.

-high & scribed

Ha yeah, glad you could take a seat early on... pictures should be up by the end of this week!

You should be pleased - grow is looking awesome so far.

Really healthy looking plants, well done.

Thanks, I am trying to keep these girls as healthy as possible. Which they seem to be liking what I am doing. Ill try to get some root shots as well when I bring my camera up. I am getting a new one tomorrow, that can also shoot in HD. Maybe ill shoot a movie haha.

I swear they have already grown over night. All the leaves we pulled yesterday, it looks like they have already filled in

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

yea those plants are gonna run jungle style in there if there already 2-1/2 feet tall...once you adjust them in the UC for a couple days i would flip them asap.

C

crossouttheiis

yea those plants are gonna run jungle style in there if there already 2-1/2 feet tall...once you adjust them in the UC for a couple days i would flip them asap.

They are already pretty much jungle status lol. We have to wait for the electrical work to get done. I guess we just got a little too excited. And when original plans fall through there is nothing you can do about it. The ac we originally were trying to order isnt coming through so we need to get to the store and pick one up asap. The electrical work is being done by a family friend who also has his card and is an electrician by day. Just a waiting game now.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

nice man worse case you can play puppet master with them and tie them where you want them to be! which ends up being a good case in the end! lol yes sirrr

C

crossouttheiis

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/2010-08-27_11-13-25_848.jpg

C

crossouttheiis

Thanks I am glad you could stop by

Very nice bushes
Its going to be a jungle for sure
Bg

Ha ha yeah I know, I don't think it will be a bad thing though

alright that sysyem looks awesome,

I know, I have been waiting a while to try this out now. Thanks :)

On a side note, we are going to start flowering next week. Lol I know thats a long time, but we are waiting on just the ac to get in now.... man I never thought things would get this backed up. Electrical is taken care of and now all that is left is the AC. I am getting really excited for all this.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

BOOM! My shit is slooooooow in comparison.

Keep rockin' man, you're gonna have an Amazonian Jungle scenario in there.

C

crossouttheiis

BOOM! My shit is slooooooow in comparison.

Keep rockin' man, you're gonna have an Amazonian Jungle scenario in there.

I know, I think we are going to drape some trellis netting over each plant to keep it in check and see whats up.

Jungle time!

Ha ha well hopefully it will be a good jungle... here is a pic I snapped last night

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/2010-09-01_00-43-23_2221.jpg

Top Bottom