Under Current Evolution 9, and Star Trek

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HannaMan

Ooops my bad. Still looking huge! Once you flip they're going to be MONSTERS.

C

crossouttheiis

Ooops my bad. Still looking huge! Once you flip they're going to be MONSTERS.

Haha yeah I agree. They are huge even for six weeks I think. I think that I will be flipping them a lot smaller on the next run I think

def gonna be fillin up the room. how u doin support?

There are cages installed already that are pretty much engulfed. I am going to be using some trellis netting as well as supporting the larger branches by tying them to the center cages.

B

Boomer242

haha ya the UC seems to put plant on roids and overgrow any tomato cage anyone uses. thats why im tryin to decide if i wanna do scrog or a diff support so ill be waitin to see ur next support method with the trellis netting.

C

crossouttheiis

haha ya the UC seems to put plant on roids and overgrow any tomato cage anyone uses. thats why im tryin to decide if i wanna do scrog or a diff support so ill be waitin to see ur next support method with the trellis netting.

We absolutely let our plants get too big this round. I am going to try running the square tomato cages that ben i srunning. those should suffice as long as you dont beg the plant too large. All of ours are growing into each other now. We are waiting for the line set on tuesday! We have all of our lights set up and only running 4 currently. We found two 400's and a six hundred we are going to throw in there too. Things are looking amazing. Ill have a picture update in a few days.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Not sure if you still hoods or not. But I have 2 Magnum Ochos for sale. $160 each

B

Boomer242

well im sure a lil TLC and LSTing wont hurt :)

ill be waitin for an update and see how things r growin

C

crossouttheiis

things have somewhat gotten out of control. My friends other partner had a spider mite problem, and somehow a couple of our plants have gotten them. We have been spraying every few days. They are just getting bigger and bigger. I am starting to get a little scared. They are all growing into each other. We are shooting at flowering now at the middle of this week. Things are really out ofhand lol

B

Boomer242

things have somewhat gotten out of control. My friends other partner had a spider mite problem, and somehow a couple of our plants have gotten them. We have been spraying every few days. They are just getting bigger and bigger. I am starting to get a little scared. They are all growing into each other. We are shooting at flowering now at the middle of this week. Things are really out ofhand lol

oh shit u havent even flipped to 12/12 yet? if not u can still prune bak sum if u want. better then dealin with mold and high humidity issues down the line.

im dealin with spider mites right now as well. was hoping never to get them but been using a whole bunch of diff shit,

lady bugs, predator mites, high c02 (20,000ppm), low room temps at nite (63*), sprayed with neem oil a while ago, but im in flower and cant do much foliar spraying. been using Forbid which is supposed to knock em out asap but isnt organic and stays in the plant for 21days.
If ure in veg u can use pyrethum big bombs to try and take em out too.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I use floramite and rotate its use with forbid if I need to. Usually I spray em 5 days later spray em again and they will all die. I like to spray the shit all over the grow room as well. I am also hanging 2 prozap insect killer in the room as well. I wanna make sure there all dead. Try it like I said you will be happy.
Good luck BG

C

crossouttheiis

oh shit u havent even flipped to 12/12 yet? if not u can still prune bak sum if u want. better then dealin with mold and high humidity issues down the line.

im dealin with spider mites right now as well. was hoping never to get them but been using a whole bunch of diff shit,

lady bugs, predator mites, high c02 (20,000ppm), low room temps at nite (63*), sprayed with neem oil a while ago, but im in flower and cant do much foliar spraying. been using Forbid which is supposed to knock em out asap but isnt organic and stays in the plant for 21days.
If ure in veg u can use pyrethum big bombs to try and take em out too.

We just started a rotation of organiside and azamax. I hate the smell but you got to do what you got to do. We do have cool night temperatures. Only two plants have been actually been affected. We have been spraying shit down. We have started cleaning up the inside of the plants and pulling leaves to open up the canopy.

I use floramite and rotate its use with forbid if I need to. Usually I spray em 5 days later spray em again and they will all die. I like to spray the shit all over the grow room as well. I am also hanging 2 prozap insect killer in the room as well. I wanna make sure there all dead. Try it like I said you will be happy.
Good luck BG

I am running a few different things sprayed in rotation. I hate spider mites ughhh... Flowering by the end of the week and pruning shit back thats for sure.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I made Fresh a believer this week. Enjoy a mite free garden folks.

F

FreshSteppin

yea cept that shit is super dangerous and gave me a headache four 4 days. def use extreme caution

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Fuck Avid.

Headaches are the least of your worries....try corrupting your DNA and disrupting your endocrine system to list a few of the draw backs.

Somewhere an Indian is standing next to a freeway crying.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I see you dismissing an effective means to complete eradication of spider mites as step one. What I don't see is step two, giving an alternative that is proven to work.

Call me the heartless Native American, I'd much rather push buds that are free of pests and mildews/molds than to have someone unknowingly smoke an ecosystem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom