Under Current Evolution 9, and Star Trek

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtestn

Well, I for one enjoyed the log.

I still believe you're biggest hurt yield wise was the orientation of the lights. If the lights are going to be hung vertically they need to sit half way up the plants. When they sit above the canopy they need to be hung horizontally even if they don't have a reflector, you'll get more light then configuration you show.

Sucks you won't post another journal, I would love to see how you improve.

Didn't know you had another journal, I'll look it up.

C

crossouttheiis

I completely agree.... It was multiple things.... The outer light were all halfway down the plants....the centers just got too bushy.

The log I have now is in the diy...my partner paid mosty for that but withim the year ill be rockin a 12 site not sure whether vertical or not....i have limited power capabilities at my new location. Who knows...

Thanks forthe support uctestn hit me up if youre ever in the portland area. I met up with loverocketer~ yesterday real cool guy

C

crossouttheiis

never thought it would happen but i got back with the ladies.... just fine

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

well at least im not getting anymore sarcastic responses but some would be nice... dont think I will be doing another log after the one I have in the diy section... not the reaction i was really looking for.

I want to give props to nuclear strains sat. ops for hooking it up... previews of the new gear i picked up.... sour bubble, bogbubble, and some blue sat. x ogk :)

wish me luck tomorrow I need it lol...

What were you "looking for"?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Where ya at bro? You had so much gear and could've pulled off some killer crops in the time since last posting, any pics to share?

Top Bottom