Under Current Evolution 9, and Star Trek

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organiclover

SNS 217 killed all of my spider mites - obviously its easier when plants are smaller
it kills eggs as well
and is non toxic

C

crossouttheiis

Damn they're still in veg, in a few more weeks they'll be playing welcome to the jungle.

wow still in veg? Those are going to be some burly girls!

They stopped growing for a little while but they are back at it now.we placed screens over all the plants fir support and because the bulbs can not be in the canopy because they are so close. We also set up co2

C

crossouttheiis

Well we are using bottled co2, moved the air pump out of room. Then we hung up these screens we made quickly.

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/2010-10-14_01-25-43_31.jpg

S

SteadyChiefin

Sweet setup, read your thread and went and bought a couple of the evo 9s yesterday, goin to hook them up today. Quick question, how much gallon top off res do you need? If any, I know this system holds about 130 gallons. How much are ur girls drinking? Hard to change water? they are lookin beast!

Thanks.

C

crossouttheiis

Sweet setup, read your thread and went and bought a couple of the evo 9s yesterday, goin to hook them up today. Quick question, how much gallon top off res do you need? If any, I know this system holds about 130 gallons. How much are ur girls drinking? Hard to change water? they are lookin beast!

Thanks.

I think with just none plants a fifty gallon drum is fine. They are drinking more or less that a week. There is a drain built into the epicenter that you can connect to a hose and let gravity do its thing. At the start of veg i have the water covering the bottom of the net pot. I have started dropping the level though and will stop at the ridge of the bucket. This is about 90 gallons of water. I have been measuring

B

Blue Balou

Since, we are waiting for the electrical work to be done at the end of the week. Today we transplanted the plants into the UC system and hung four 1000 watt metal halides in magnum xxl's. The PH was measured at 5.8 and the water temperature is at 63 and the room is at about 75 right now. Things are looking good though. We added some liquid karma to try and keep stretch down. We are also going to be foliar feeding some maxi crop as well. The roots are blowing up as well. I didn't bring my camera up with me this time, but I will get some new pictures soon. I forgot the ppm is about 680 as well. Sorry this is all cluttered and unorganized, but I think you guys get the point. I am very pleased :)

How does Karma help reducing stretch?

S

SteadyChiefin

I think with just none plants a fifty gallon drum is fine. They are drinking more or less that a week. There is a drain built into the epicenter that you can connect to a hose and let gravity do its thing. At the start of veg i have the water covering the bottom of the net pot. I have started dropping the level though and will stop at the ridge of the bucket. This is about 90 gallons of water. I have been measuring

Thanks, I just set up 2 of these bad boys and just getting an idea. Your the only evo system I've seen, do you think you'll yield much more on the open bulbs vs. Reflectors?

C

crossouttheiis

D
Thanks, I just set up 2 of these bad boys and just getting an idea. Your the only evo system I've seen, do you think you'll yield much more on the open bulbs vs. Reflectors?

I am not sure it really would depend on the amount of lights around each plant. I am only running 10400 watts. I think that we ended up vegging them too long and are way to big. Well see what happens. We flipped them and this is day two of flower.

On a side note, they are loving the half strength canna and the ph is awesome now. I am going to wait and take pictures when things start to blossom :)

C

crossouttheiis

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/Mobile%20Uploads/116.jpg

just finished week three of flower and things are going good. Just waiting to pick up the grobot. we are returning the one we got and just got one that came with two sets of pumps. I am not sure if we are going to install it on this run. Things are going very smooth.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Having to have the bulbs above the canopy like you do it would likely be best to throw them horizontal with some bat wings. It would be a low cost fix to get more light on the plants and beef up your harvest. IMO

C

crossouttheiis

the lights were up to foliar spray. they are nearly resting on the screens when the lights are on. Thanks for looking out though :)

dentonland

dentonland

just a note on your spidermites...those little bastards.. i used organicide during flowering six week... it killsl them but must not kill the eggs... since like three days or so later you see them trying to come out elsewhere.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice setup crossouttheiis! I'm pulling up a chair that I found on the first page... Not sure how I got lost, but I'm ready for the show... :character0113:

C

crossouttheiis

I am also about to start another journal of another room I am setting up :). A lot smaller, but it is what I had to work with. THanks shady.

C

crossouttheiis

just started week six a couple days ago... things are starting to look nice

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/greenlight.jpg

in the green light...

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Awesome looking grow fella, I like how huge you let your plants get. So when is UC putting out there 32 Gal Commercial systems? I do not want one but maybe one day ha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom