Unknown High Grade Strain

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mellowvibes

Mellowvibes

Wow. Good entertainment for the quarantine.

So no disrespect but how are you sure on gender?

Everyone starts somewhere and there is always something to learn. Remember that

I dont think topping early is bad but it may limit the capabilities of your plant vs topping at the recommended node. All depends on what you want.

Imo bracing this early isnt neccessary.
Leaving it free may help develop the plants strength to stand on it's own and support itself when in flowering.

Could I ask what are you organic fertilizers?

Just a recommendation. Take two clones of the plant and next round top one early and one at the recommended. You cant try different nodes. See which gives you the most yield and best quality on that grow.

Artist

Artist

Wow. Good entertainment for the quarantine.

So no disrespect but how are you sure on gender?

Everyone starts somewhere and there is always something to learn. Remember that

I dont think topping early is bad but it may limit the capabilities of your plant vs topping at the recommended node. All depends on what you want.

Imo bracing this early isnt neccessary.
Leaving it free may help develop the plants strength to stand on it's own and support itself when in flowering.

Could I ask what are you organic fertilizers?

Just a recommendation. Take two clones of the plant and next round top one early and one at the recommended. You cant try different nodes. See which gives you the most yield and best quality on that grow.
Copy thank you 🙏 for fertilizer I use different kinds of teas once a week, in vegg I use coffee grounds and once a week she gets her tea potato skins different kinds of fruits carrots aloe vera corn sprouts white/red peas etc for flowering I don’t use bone meal too stinky for indoor topped her again couple days ago

B249F3EE 95CC 46C6 8AF1 808A47B9F261
E0169DA7 4185 4C88 B7C2 B41136A08DC5
Mellowvibes

Mellowvibes

Interested to see what the end result would look like. And smoke.
Keep us updated

Artist

Artist

Interested to see what the end result would look like. And smoke.
Keep us updated
I will and please do I will change some minds to grow organic instead of chemically you’ll save money plus your smoke and taste will improve a lot.

Artist

Artist

In a few weeks she’ll look better she’s in surgery right now but doing exactly what I want lol

D17261F0 0EF4 49A1 A670 CFF052998948
Artist

Artist

Keep and eye out for these baby’s just topped them not sure of sex usually the male is the taller plant

Artist

Artist

She’s back up from her surgery getting ready to explode no more topping for her

D6F91B56 652C 4C3D AC3A 4331A4058A3D
B5CF3DB4 8203 4DB8 96F6 938C8CA8D1F3
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Haha haha, there looking good.

One day someone of you organic grower has to enlighten me and explain scientifically how organics make the fruit taste any better.

Ive tried organic foods before and they defenatly don't taste better.

But your plants are looking good!

Artist

Artist

Little strawberry juice tea spay down before bed looking just like I want her

Ina

Ina

The plant looks promising!:)And what about that strawberry juice tea,what does it do?I also try to grow with my own ferts/soil mixes so im interested in what you are doing and how will it end:)

Top Bottom