Unknown High Grade Strain

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Artist

Artist

Topped her again today watch her flourish in a few days still not sure what strain she comes from but within time she’ll tell us

C46BFB71 82CE 467B A12C 44ED5BD91871
Reactions: Ina
shaganja

shaganja

i cut at second node if plant is strong also. i like to mainline as soon as possible. to give them all the rest of the time to grow big branches. i feel like, if you are young, and confident, the old guys like to keep us in our place. kinda of a vetting procedure. we havnt seen all the stuff they have, and thats important to them. we get to have information readily available via internet, and they had to struggle to find grow info. we didnt get to see all the issues they did when this first started. from theft, to the lack of info, and lack of modern tools. there struggle was real, and we get to take off after all the work they did to get us here. so i guess its more of a respect thing. i got this same type of response when i first got here. now i try to more open, and not as cocky when responding. its so hard to tell how a person feels behind there vocabulary. so they will beat you right away if you respond in super confident kinda way. not the best way to respond, but its an old school thing. even more imortant, back in those days, being a grower meant you were apart of a rare team of ppl that broke the law, and kept secrets, and said fuck you to the law. it was something special to be. now with legality, anyone with a computer and dirt and seeds can grow. this creates ppl that have never had to stuggle the law, or deal with theives, or getting shot up over a deal. in eesence, we havnt had to struggle like these old heads. and that means something. i hope this helps communication between the old guys, and us newbies. (ive been growing five years, smoking for 30 years, but still consider myself a newb.)

Madbud

Madbud

i cut at second node if plant is strong also. i like to mainline as soon as possible. to give them all the rest of the time to grow big branches. i feel like, if you are young, and confident, the old guys like to keep us in our place. kinda of a vetting procedure. we havnt seen all the stuff they have, and thats important to them. we get to have information readily available via internet, and they had to struggle to find grow info. we didnt get to see all the issues they did when this first started. from theft, to the lack of info, and lack of modern tools. there struggle was real, and we get to take off after all the work they did to get us here. so i guess its more of a respect thing. i got this same type of response when i first got here. now i try to more open, and not as cocky when responding. its so hard to tell how a person feels behind there vocabulary. so they will beat you right away if you respond in super confident kinda way. not the best way to respond, but its an old school thing. even more imortant, back in those days, being a grower meant you were apart of a rare team of ppl that broke the law, and kept secrets, and said fuck you to the law. it was something special to be. now with legality, anyone with a computer and dirt and seeds can grow. this creates ppl that have never had to stuggle the law, or deal with theives, or getting shot up over a deal. in eesence, we havnt had to struggle like these old heads. and that means something. i hope this helps communication between the old guys, and us newbies. (ive been growing five years, smoking for 30 years, but still consider myself a newb.)
That, and its really become thcgardeners. The big outdoor dinosaurs are gone but their fossils remain in the search button.

Artist

Artist

I agree with you I guess being confident is a problem here being cocky is way different I try to be less confident I guess I’m going for 70g on this plant maybe 90grams yes I’m confident but not trying to be seriously

Artist

Artist

I agree with you I guess being confident is a problem here being cocky is way different I try to be less confident I guess I’m going for 70g on this plant maybe 90grams yes I’m confident but not trying to be seriously
You can’t buy experience I killed a few plants getting my winning formula that’s almost perfect I don’t use bone meal in flower I developed something even better took me a long time to figure this out 🤔no water run off water maybe a little I don’t use a ph meter sounds crazy no chemicals I utilized two words NATURAL & SIMPLICITY

darkslash54

darkslash54

i've grown out some extremely good bag seeds. some even from schwag. pretty amazing what you can do with a bean

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
How can you be sure if you don't even know the genetics? No way that plant is matured. I am trying mainlining this cycle and haha looks crazy cutting that young and short but the plants seem to love it.

But I still don't think God could tell what sex that plant is. And your terminology makes you sound young, so 1ot 2 grows in your parents basement hardly accounts for experience.

I'm a noob and fairly new here and no one ever got snappy with me so I don't think it as if they think we noobs owe them, I hope not I'm too old to be initiated into a gang. Lol jks

But serious If ppl are getting snappy maybe leave the attitude at the door along with you pistols.

Artist

Artist

How can you be sure if you don't even know the genetics? No way that plant is matured. I am trying mainlining this cycle and haha looks crazy cutting that young and short but the plants seem to love it.

But I still don't think God could tell what sex that plant is. And your terminology makes you sound young, so 1ot 2 grows in your parents basement hardly accounts for experience.

I'm a noob and fairly new here and no one ever got snappy with me so I don't think it as if they think we noobs owe them, I hope not I'm too old to be initiated into a gang. Lol jks

But serious If ppl are getting snappy maybe leave the attitude at the door along with you pistols.
😂 Another one judging first off you can’t read emotions from text messages or my post they want to get offended by my confidence oh well but gang? Pistols? Parents basement lol yes I have a basement which I own by the way my anyway back to growing keep your personal thoughts to your self my plant looks way better than yours I bet🤔

C8F51D6E 1AD6 440B 8E7E 62228341AA07
00CD3632 8AE7 45AD BB7E C4E0EBFB1481
1FBFCC8E 3E07 45B7 A4ED 7AB322CC9886
Top Bottom