up yours gets invaded by raskal alien kush f2, og kush x alien kush

• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

Here is the update folks I am very bummed a whole pack of sour aliens and no sprouts (sucky). 4 of 5 jamaican og'd sprouted only 1 alien dog v2 sprouted wtf?larry og germed and in dirt also corleone,orange bud from dutch passion went in dirt tonight along w/ julius caesar, chem4og isbeing germed pics of girls later tomorrow as everything is blowing up I will transplant tonight and take cuts and rotate into flower room for sexing and smoking I wish I could send my finished product to leadsled for a smoke report I will be lab testing eveything I am so jazzed at all the new strains and I am very pleased with most of them so far peace out y'all

winta

winta

dam a whole pack of sour aliens? dam that does suck bro! congrats on the other sprouts!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn bro you got a lot going on now

sux about the sour aliens - where did you get those from?

U

up yours

I was as surprised as you when the sour aliens did not come up but I sent pm to swerve to let him know he will make right I am sure

S

Steve Z

i have never met anyone be able to keep up with how many strains you've popped.

if you do it. well done my man, i'll come and high five you myself.

shit i have 3-4 and im getting headaches with planning, not even to mention nutes and stretches/size problems lol

U

up yours

I was the crew motherhouse and cloner I had 30 plus strains in our bank to watch and care for I love the work anyways told y'all my room sizes and such so get ready for a badass run of some pure power will have computer back soon and my good camera my son is gonna post up my past grows so y'all can see my glory days as this now is the twilight of my life I always say go big or go away lol.

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
just finished reading up on this log nice one you be on them seeds like i am stuff is like treasure hunting i love it

D

Dubsta

That sucks on the Sour OG but at least you got all those other packs to play with, I'm loving your lineup, I wanna get a pack of all those. I wanted the Lemon Larry but it sold out quick.

U

up yours

Thank you all for the kind words and steve love the point break thread,bro and kootenai naturals thanks for reading thread I will post up a page of photo updates this evening sometime after dinner and movie w/ my kids

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Up Yours, you mad scientist you. You know we're all waiting on some pics :) The alien strain has some serious fat indica looking leaves. BEAUTIFUL!

Go Big or Go Home is right!!! With what you've got going on, I don't think you'll be "going home" anytime soon.

keep up the good work my man.

U

up yours

Well I seem to have four phenos a couple are very interesting to me short squat lots of branching and great smell even in veg one is hhuge leaves and stanky,and one is a true blend of both parents, the blackwaters are doing similar to the sour og, but everything is showing off. For sure to be good meds from some of them ladys I will be putting up a pisces grow thread ,karma and a top dawg also my pics won't upload so photo update will be later tomorrow after I get some help posting them iknow y'all will love the ladys as there are a ton of changes truly cool to witness first hand. Well good night to all

winta

winta

sounds exciting cant wait for the pix! :lock:

Well I seem to have four phenos a couple are very interesting to me short squat lots of branching and great smell even in veg one is hhuge leaves and stanky,and one is a true blend of both parents, the blackwaters are doing similar to the sour og, but everything is showing off. For sure to be good meds from some of them ladys I will be putting up a pisces grow thread ,karma and a top dawg also my pics won't upload so photo update will be later tomorrow after I get some help posting them iknow y'all will love the ladys as there are a ton of changes truly cool to witness first hand. Well good night to all

U

up yours

My chem valley kush =1 is a bad bad bitch I have a rooted mom and she is three weeks in flower so far she looks like she will be a ten week+ girl her leaves are massive but no real palm and very large serrations and 6ft tall is her height her leaves are pulled up hard to the lights like I used liquid light it is cool as hell

U

up yours

chem vallet kush pheno #1

Pheno #1 chem valley kush
IMG_20101229_190125.jpg

D

Dubsta

Looking good, and hey HeadGrow where u live in Washington? I'm by Auburn. And I have only found one dispencery around here that has heard of the alien strains. Cali Connect should get at least one dispencery or co-op to carry there stuff up here in Washington. I know my co-op would be glad to stock them...

U

up yours

Headgrow I got you pm me and well figure out how best to take care of your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom