• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
some really happy looking babies in there!

U

up yours

You took those pix with your Android? With a cel phone?

Yes sis I did. it is a android 1.0 they have zoom flash option etc plus video options and its 5.0 megapixel the incredible has an8.0 mega pixel:coffee

H

hardroc

Looking good so far, nice Chocolope as well......
Nice list of strains you have there. I'm just getting to know all these diff strains as of late, C/C is new to me, and haven't seen too many grows on them yet, but keep hearing great things.
Thanks for taking the time to post up man, I'm interested, for sure.

Keep it green

~roc

U

up yours

Hardroc I know what you mean so many strains so little time left for me try em out but you will enjoy the vvariety seeds offer to you I kmow I do atleast ther are a lot of great company's this week two of my favws have drops coming. Out , top dawg and connisuer so waatch the bay as far as cali connection goes he needs to makee right w/ me first before I buy more of his gear my personal toop fav in breeders is og raskal and obsoul33t but enough ass kissing by me lol hey steve z where you at come have look brother your point break is a good thread bro keep up the good work you to winta, motherlode and seamaiden I love your posts always great stuff guys you inspire me greatly you to shady

U

up yours

No sour aliens above dirt yet and only the 1 bubba bx2 but as I said I messed up on the bx2 so if they don't come up I will start the other half pk as I have a sealed 10 pk in the fridge same on sour alien but for now I think I will start super star dawg and purple star dawg in a week or two after I harvest the blackjack,chocolope and the purple pineberry ilove the pineberry she is frosty ,smelly and thick I like big butts also motherlode lol anyhoo I will reveg and cross her to my sour og male and my chem valley to my helmond cutting eventually these projects will be crossed to each other I am trying to make my helmond sweeter , stinkier easier to trim and a better yield but keep the grape taste of helmond yet bring out more sour I hope anyways goodluck to all

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sounds like you have a lot "up yours" sleeve bro - lol

tell me more about this helmond cut

U

up yours

sounds like you have a lot "up yours" sleeve bro - lol

tell me more about this helmond cut

Here goes brother just forr you. She is a super fav of mine she was a gift from family who was army ranger and knew I am terminal and wanted to help out so he brought back beans from the province and started them in the bay area she was found and the males killed alongg w/ the sucky sisters that popped he did not understand males were good also but oh well I have her she is a pain to trim but good I do it anyway she is rock hard buds a lot of lateral branchinching she needs an extra veg to get her to yield plus topping and thinning of scrag but it is worth the work she loves nutes and is even better as an outdoor she will turn into a giant hedge over the summer,,, and as far as a smoke report she is sweet grape on inhale which turns slighty fuelly and sour on exhale it lingers on your tounge and in the air I wish I could send leadsled a sack forr a smokke report haha he iis damn good at it everyone who smokes my. Girl wants her but I don't share her as isaid to you in your case I would make an exception broso come get you some cuts from momma helmond here is a shot. Of a daughter I will dust w/ chem valley and sour og. I would use my alien kush but I need to ask raskal and obs if they mind me using their work to breed w/and obs and jj I would give cuts of my girl anyday just say the word homies :weed-sig:passingjoint::cool0010:n:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thats awesome - I love grape flavored weed - one of my apt grows back in the early 90's I had some bagseed that was a crazy grape pheno of what I woud describe as an afghani - this thing was the perfect xmas tree and reeked like grape coolaide - my room mate called it simply "grapes" - it was my first time ever growing anything that smelled so much like a specific fruit and I been looking for something like that ever since

U

up yours

IMG_20101207_214024.jpg
IMG_20101031_220053.jpg
IMG_20101031_220024.jpg
IMG_20101031_215953.jpg

Helmond veg and bloom

U

up yours

Ok winta you too get over here i'll send you home w/ a couple cuts haha remember mt caregivers cup broski mt loves toutism they accept your permit here so sir smoke a lot come on over id smoke snoop and jeezy under a table and leave em babbling to themselves muhahahahaha but serious come over

U

up yours

I do not like waiting at all I swear if wishes were fertilizer my seedlings would be huge as a house lol oh well I am going ahead and starting my
og kush x alien kush from raskal I will post the photos in a few hours after I sleep a few hours. I will include seed package and my seed germing set up I am trying to make this a better thread I hope thanks to all who visit it and come again peace to you all

S

Steve Z

damn yo you got enough space for all that flowering???

your gonna be dancing around with 50 plants that are all FIRE and need flowered out!

haha im sure your on top of it just came to mind. killer strains yo

++

U

up yours

If you saw my house for space you would have a spontaneous nut its 5 bedroom and has a 30x35 basement a 30x29 front room and I live w/ just apack opitbulls I pesonally made except mom and dad and a six foot fence around my home its perfect

S

Steve Z

haha, WELL THEN.....

carry on my friend!!! (lucky bastard!!) lololol.

B

BipolarHiRoller

Its only 600$ a mo

hot damn. we pay 900 a month for a 1 tiny bedroom here in North Hollywood. Looking to get out of here soon, June hopefully when lease is up. Where are you at thats some sick ass rent/mortgage for a sick ass space.

U

up yours

No offense most wouldn't like it as it gets bloody cold. And very redneck at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom