Uprising Og by Q. Quest!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them babies r looking good, Double Q. Keep on rocking. When u gonna flip them?

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

nice qq had to stop by and pull up a chair
those uprising are lookin nice bro
the leaf pattern reminds me of the fire og for sure
hit me up bro peace'DGD

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Bomb bud QQ hows the veg structure on these uprising og's compared to whatever other og's youve grown.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sad to say, but Ive never grown out any Og cuts, but have a few crosses. Twisted Purple Og from Elite Genetics was one. My favorite plant n smoke EVER. Lookin at her you'd about swear it was a Bubba. So, I really cant answer that question my freind. Im a Mi boy, who's been on the Og cut hunt for a longtime now. Lookin like Uprising Og is my shot at an Og. Not one bit disappointed either, not with the plants at all.
I just went in there to snap a couple pics before posting and rubbed stalks and looked for preflowers. The 3 survivors I have left are all female!! Fuggin loud, dankass smells coming from aall of them. Slight lemon, fuel and hashy undertones. Really feeling this cross! Greatjob Uprising!
Pheno's 1-3 in order folks...
IMG 20121230 094352
IMG 20121230 094356
IMG 20121230 094249
IMG 20121230 094302

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Now, Im needing to repot these girls. Espescially pheno 1. Its affecting her ability to absorb nutes. Nitrogen my main concern . As u can see she is yellowing up a bit. Today Ill be shooting over to tje Hydro shop in Belleville. Grab another bale of Promix Bx. Love the stuff! Lets the roots get to really breathe. Such high ratio's of perlite and vermiculite make it very light n airy. A couple others I know who use it add straight peat or they mix it in their organic soil mixes. I like it straight. Gives me alot of control and I like the fact it dries up easily. Which helps prevent pests from nesting there,rot, mold fungi(bad strains) & bacteria.
Cant wait to throw these in flowering!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

They look like they are about to have explosive growth what size of grow bag are they in? I started.flowering mine in 5gal buckets and five out of 13 turned out female and they are about to stack i agree about the zmells they start wreaking early early which is fantastic!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Right in the crook of the mainstalk and a branch, around 6 to 8 weeks old, You will start seein pairs of flowers beginning to form. This is a sign the plants are genetically mature. The females tjrow a couple pistils and the male pollen sacs. My phone cam can pickup the detail to show u. Sorry. Hope this helps tho.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Goodpoint. That wont show sex, but its a great point. And thanku for posting the pics! Oh, Happy New Years Farm!! Lets show the world how we roll in 2013!! We r the baddest Farmers on the planet with the best damn forums!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

beautiful plants qq. good size veg gonna be awesome if you top all the branches a couple times & flip some bushes. oh i dream big with other peoples gardens. ho ho bho. you got the green thumb bro.

EVOKE

EVOKE

yo QQ looking sick bro... top those girls looks like their gonna stretch to ten feet....happy new year bro...

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, thats the stretch after a topping. I guess u really cant see it. I topped at the 8th node and she took off stretchin. My training methods require a top early on. But my plabs with these are changing due to the stretch. Normally I tie down well developed side branching. But Ill prob tie the whole plant over with these. Or a scrog with a mad lolli.

Top Bottom