Uprising Og by Q. Quest!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nice! Ive been told a couple of different things but i think im going to initiate the flowering with dual core and then the middle beefy part with 10k then finish with 6k mh at end to try to minimize oil degradation.... this is going to be fun cant wait to see everyones results and by the way i think our Uprising Og's are neck and neck

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ive got two that are SUPER stocky. I mean they are only like 3 inches tall, and have like 5 nodes already!! The damn stalk is as thick as a pencil already!!! Very impressed with the ones I didnt murder! Lol. Goin to checkout the progress on ur gear now, Caveman! Peace!
Quest

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Never mind you got a leg up on me cuz my stems aren't half a number two pencil ....nice when you posting your update your probably my best control group but I think there's three of us doing soil uprising og

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Never mind you got a leg up on me cuz my stems aren't half a number two pencil ....nice when you posting your update your probably my best control group but I think there's three of us doing soil uprising og
Yeah Im just gettin the mothers goin in organic and the production runs will be UCDWC. Im thinkin its the enhanced blue in the spectrum keepin the short and devoloping so tightly. Oh, I was on thr road lastnite. Ill post a couple pics when I get to my spot later. Take it easy man,
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Here ya go fellas. That stocky pheno, after rubbin the stalk. has one of the loudest smells Ive ever smelled during veg! And less than 6 in tall. Lemony skunky dank! Heres the pics! Peace.
Quest
IMG 20121205 081710
IMG 20121205 081521
IMG 20121205 081236

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Im diggin it so far too. The aromas BANGIN outta that one pheno, really has me excited! Absolute dank comin for that tiny lil bastard. I mean, its actually louder smelling than my Pre98 cut and High Octane Og dom crossses! Cant wait to get cuts for a good run!! I have a feling Ill be keepin it around judgin from the intensity of the smells, being so small

EVOKE

EVOKE

Nice and chunky QQ
jus how i like my woman nice and thick..... Yo what up QQ... damn bro im good but im werkn 7 days a week til the new year tryn to keep everything uncontrol.... watchin all y'alls uprising grows bfore i drop mine to see what imma be dealing with... stay up homie...stayn lit in west cali blow'n O's...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yo those plants are nice anything else other than the light you think contributing I mean as significant as the light I know everything matters I guess I can put it this way what do you think is your weakest link or is your room peeked out... I think our plants are the same age but yours look about ten days older

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Quick update and a couple pics. I transplanted them. I beleive 4 gallon pots are what I got. Prmier Promix bx is the chosen medium . They seem to be lovin life!!!
Caveman4.20, my weakest link Id say is room temp. Which is crazy that everuthing is staying as tight as they are. Its hovering around 80 with lights on. Other than that, everythings good. Are those incandescent or clf's you r using?
Here's a couple pics...
IMG 20121210 184321
IMG 20121210 184338
IMG 20121210 184823

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I got a thouie going now but I started with a six set at four hundred then six for a week then thouie for this last week. It's in a adjustawing covering a 4x7 ya ill hit 80for lil bit sometimes with some high rh but just for lil while if everything else is on point or in harmony I here eighty is great temp for high breds in general. I been keeping the tent at about 72 maybe 73 and nights are cold at about 60 if I'm lucky. I like the dark green wide saw edge like indica leaves on your uprising ogs!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Update time! Movin right along, got nice branch development in 1 and 2. 3 is starting to develop side branching also. Pheno one is about 12 inches, 2, 10 inches and 3 about 8. 1 is very Og smelling! Super loud!!

IMG 20121214 103540
IMG 20121214 103554
IMG 20121214 103604
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn u guyz. Just caught news of the Conneticut shootings. Thats is so fucking sad. Im a father to 5 WONDERFUL children and this breaks my heart. Plz give prayer for their poor souls and for their families.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Just a gettin er! Increased feedings to full strength. They r really taking off. Once again the smells are just INSANE! Here's a couple pics..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking awesome QQ! Nice healthy girls. That school shooting was fucked up and still has me all emotional. Luv my kids. Your garden looks killa homie. This outta be some great smoke. Do it up bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom