Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Its all good I had to revamp and downsize due to renovations so they would've just been sitting in the vault. When I get done everything I will probably be in touch I see the 🔥 you have going.
Well just let me know and anyone else I promised something please speak up. It wasn’t intentional lol. Next time I will have everything packed up and ready to go before I start throwing out offerings.🤣 everytime trim time comes up everything else goes out the window.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I would love to run some of your stuff but i have my next 2 runs lined up. If you want to see your stuff run out door i do 5-10 [
Outdoor every year.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I have some of Pokies autos i am going to try outdoor
Have you done autos outdoor before? Seems like it would be a good idea and have everything harvested before October.😁 I think the gcc crosses would finish in time for you.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Here’s the two females of original diesel x gccf2.
Right as the bud way point I’m liking them. Hoping for more calx growth on the big…hit the midway point a couple of days ago.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Have you done autos outdoor before? Seems like it would be a good idea and have everything harvested before October.😁 I think the gcc crosses would finish in time for you.
It will be my first time with autos outdoor. Trying to not have giant trees anymore. They were getting out of hand. I grew 2 in a tent just to try them out. They turned out pretty good. Solid yield on a small plant

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
That looks delicious sir 🤤
So far the flavors are taking after the mother then a slight grape on the back side. I’ve noticed it on the tk,sour, and now the od x gcc. From my experience the less on the sweets and less on the purple the stronger the high comes.
mist like the grape cream cake f2 female keeper is sooo tasty and smells so good (8.5-9 on the terps)like grape soda/snow cone but I’d put the high at about a 6.
The tk x gcc I found is about a 7 on the terps(lots of tk flavor just not sweet like the gcc) but the high is at a 8.5-9. The tk high is elite as it comes for someone that wants effect. And it’s all in this cross.

A

amp244

I've gone back 6 pages and I can't figure out what "tk" is.... The elite high you speak of has me interested

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I've gone back 6 pages and I can't figure out what "tk" is.... The elite high you speak of has me interested
Chin is right triangle kush. And when I talk about elite high I’m talking about mood enhancing, positive thought energy, improve your day kind of high. The high you would get with longer flowering strains. Tk and od for how fast they flower the high’s are just fantastic.
Anyone who finds interestin these and wants to purchase a pack pm me, labels and packaging will still not be ready for another month but if you get some now you will also receive a sealed pack for free when I’m all packaged up. And of course more freebies will be sent with your purchase.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Chin is right triangle kush. And when I talk about elite high I’m talking about mood enhancing, positive thought energy, improve your day kind of high. The high you would get with longer flowering strains. Tk and od for how fast they flower the high’s are just fantastic.
Anyone who finds interestin these and wants to purchase a pack pm me, labels and packaging will still not be ready for another month but if you get some now you will also receive a sealed pack for free when I’m all packaged up. And of course more freebies will be sent with your purchase.
Awesome deal!!

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

I can see now this isn't the thread to lurk for members of the Seed Hoarders Addiction Help Group.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

growsince79

growsince79

I recently started a voodoo thai; supposed to be a cross of The White x 1969 Thai. Looks nothing like thai so far.

Top Bottom