Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amp244

I think that link from FuriousStyles justifies my confusion, lol.

so "The White", which was originally called "Triangle" is an OG Kush dominant strain from Florida.

Triangle Kush is also an OG Kush dominant strain from Florida.

Coincidentally, the pedigrees of both of these Florida Kush strains are unknown

Coincidentally, both have the word triangle in their name, although purportedly for different reasons. Triangle is because it's a three way cross (that we don't know) and Triangle Kush because of Jacksonville Miami and Tampa.

The euseedfinder for triangle kush doesn't clear much up either. I think the speculation is that "The White" is a "Triangle Kush" pheno and or s1 bag seed but if they are two separate strains what difference does their relation make?

I got The White from dark heart a few years back but tossed it out in the greenhouse before hardening it off and it died from the cold. I've heard it makes superior crosses. I'm sure that triangle kush would do the same!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I think that link from FuriousStyles justifies my confusion, lol.

so "The White", which was originally called "Triangle" is an OG Kush dominant strain from Florida.

Triangle Kush is also an OG Kush dominant strain from Florida.

Coincidentally, the pedigrees of both of these Florida Kush strains are unknown

Coincidentally, both have the word triangle in their name, although purportedly for different reasons. Triangle is because it's a three way cross (that we don't know) and Triangle Kush because of Jacksonville Miami and Tampa.

The euseedfinder for triangle kush doesn't clear much up either. I think the speculation is that "The White" is a "Triangle Kush" pheno and or s1 bag seed but if they are two separate strains what difference does their relation make?

I got The White from dark heart a few years back but tossed it out in the greenhouse before hardening it off and it died from the cold. I've heard it makes superior crosses. I'm sure that triangle kush would do the same!
So much confusion lol. Bud and I talk about this kind of thing slot. The white and triangle kush are not the same lines what so ever, that is just my opinion having grown both many many times. The highs are in different time zones tk has an amazing up euphoria type high that I just love, the white is a heavier indica high.
I don’t know Krome and Ricky from the swamp boy crew personally but they were the ones who brought both those strains to the net back in the day.
The biggest problem now is there’s the triangle kush that I have and a dozen others on Instagram. Same with the original diesel. I’ve had the od since 07-08 which came from the chem dawg crew, and that was before all the s1 and selfing etc stuff started happening.
when I gave the od to a friend in 2010 owned a dispensary, I went in there in 2012ish and he hash it labeled day wrecker then tells me it’s also know as underdog.
Then there is a original diesel also know as day wrecker that’s been in Denver that’s lemony😅 and there’s just no lemon in that strain.
it’s hard to know what’s real and what’s not any more. Think of how many gg#4’s are on the market as gg4, there is only suppose to be 1 gg#4..
It when you line em all up and grow them together in the same room that’s when the story gets told.
Here is the triangle kush I used
1942E607 33BC 4C9E AB1B 3187C575EB21
DCD3E18B 8ED4 43C6 9FFA C26ED6BF05CD
F8DE2395 CC3B 4C35 9C3A 55124BE2E41B
CDF3ACCB E93C 498B 815D 2382AD4C0467

And the original diesel
D4C0840A 94D6 42EB 83AD B46D664187A0
77E7A3F2 61D6 411A 9DC7 F32411F49634
8BA93324 B065 41D2 8A29 1CE6AF910C08

A

amp244

I feel you on that. I've grown gg4 that has gotten me extremely high, and "gg4" with the same smell that didn't do anything at all. Crazy that people pop seeds labeled gg4 and start selling clones of gg4 before even flowering them...

But damn that cut of triangle kush you have looks and sounds amazing.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I feel you on that. I've grown gg4 that has gotten me extremely high, and "gg4" with the same smell that didn't do anything at all. Crazy that people pop seeds labeled gg4 and start selling clones of gg4 before even flowering them...

But damn that cut of triangle kush you have looks and sounds amazing.
It’s not even always on purpose lol

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
For this week*my bad for the typo!
Here’s the real sour x plum crazy runtz day 45. From my friend @cedarberryfarms
This pheno is just fantastic with a mix of both parents. First you get the sour terps then the plumcrazy candy terps show up!

5EF407CB 54EC 46E6 8F6C 536C1261DB53
DE0C95C3 8B1B 43EE 8695 F185676A0DE3
6601C74E AF08 4489 8B8B 1C9EB5FB9AAA
5D5F047F C519 4696 AF5A 5AB1EE4963B7
Top Bottom