Veg+bloom / Hydroponic Research

• Thread starter Funkadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Always. The pump warms up the Rez a little too which I think helps keep the medium a nice temp too

Not when the ambient water temp is already > 80*s

The small pump created a lot of heat in my 1.5g rez, so I'm back to air stones and adjusting pH twice daily

Flooming into/over a bunch of marbles would further enhance the bioavailability, but requires decent flow. I tried the biggest aquarium waterfalls, but the pump is too small, providing a mere trickle

ill eagle

ill eagle

Ya I like to keep my shit in the mid 70s so we are talking totally dif environments. Maybe 80 for veg with high humidity

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Ya I like to keep my shit in the mid 70s so we are talking totally dif environments. Maybe 80 for veg with high humidity

Sounds like you're talking ambient room temps. I am talking about rez temps

ill eagle

ill eagle

My rezs hold true to the temp of the room. If my rooms running at 70 my rezzies are right around there. Other than that, I don't even think about it. I'm running wool and coco, top irrigated, recirculated, read my plants, adjust as necessary. Life is complicated enough as it is, might as well keep it simple, that's half of the battle. Find your routine, know your gear, put shit on a timer.

W

whocares

Straight HD and push are killin it View attachment 559410

Hey what ec and ph were you feeding at?

Im using the ro/soft right now with a gram of hd every couple days. I hear people vaguly mention hd is harder to work with. The thing i notice about it is it clogs the filter on my pump so i have to clean it after each mixing. And i hear it isnt as ph stable but does that really matter if your mixing fresh each day?

D

Dankems

What went wrong?
I have only been using it for a couple weeks. I have noticed I need to run at least a 1.7 ec to keep things green.
I am running hungrier phenos.
At 1.5 ec I noticed issues within a few days.
I called customer support and they told me you can run it in the 2.0+ ec and bump it up little by little.
So far it's working for me.
Just started week 3 and adding +Size of 1 gram per gallon then bumping EC to 1.7 using their base A+B

I am looking to order your product push, i do not see a product key for your prior post, i was wondering if your still running a promotional code for first time orders, and info is appreciated, thanks.

Top Bottom