venom's multi strain thread

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Damn Venom those look sick i'm lovin the dreads the Og kush has she is a bad bitch alll of those girls look fire the wifi 3 is looking beastly. How long are you gonna take her that is the on;y thing i hate about those sick ass og's is their 10 week flower time i thinks thats another reason i so attracted to alien's tahoe og f2's and the rest of his gear is the 8 to 9 week period and your done but i would like to run some of those tru og's some day especially that wifi 3 she's sick. but it will be a while b4 i have to the chance with not having the chance to get clone's where i amd makes me jealous of all the sick ass elite's you guys can get. any way stay frosty bro peace.

took everything to 67 days bro,The slam make them crown up like that ive ran the same cut with no crowning.you get the right og bro and its worth the 10 weeks flowering time.

Absolutelt no doubt about it....i`m in love, that white fire strain is hot, nice work Venom:cool:

thank you kind sir.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
thats whats up so do you think the canna pk 13/14 would work the same as hammer head??

southstreets

southstreets

are you still using the hammer head moab combo? do you think that canna pk 13/14 would work the same has hammer head? I think I'm gonna rock canna nutes for my first run back but I'm deff gonna try the moab combo just wondered if the canna pk 13/14 would would work just as good so i could run mostly canna with a few different additives.

Yo dawg imma be using the pk13/14 Moab combo here in the next week I'll let you know how it turns out.
Killin as usual carnal!! Man I wish my triangle cuts woulda made it! :(

Venom818

Venom818

thats whats up so do you think the canna pk 13/14 would work the same as hammer head??

dont know bro never ran it to be honest but do love the hammerhead/moab combo

Awesome pics of well grown weed, Venom. Great job!

thank you kind sir ill have some dry nug shots when the dust settles been crazy busy lately.

Nice work Venom!
You and papi are killin it:)
Happy Harvest!

thank you homie, papi grows the kill man he found a nice keeper of the whitemaster he always has good luck with beans.

Everything looks like some flammage bro, especially the Triangle and that SFV. The TK just looks real unique for an OG.

thnx bro,really have to work the triangle to get her to yield will see what i get per plant im trimming her up tonight

Yo dawg imma be using the pk13/14 Moab combo here in the next week I'll let you know how it turns out.
Killin as usual carnal!! Man I wish my triangle cuts woulda made it! :(

thnx homie,you better ask that person to hook u up again bro shes a keeper for sure

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

thank you kind sir ill have some dry nug shots when the dust settles been crazy busy lately.

LOL, when the dust settles? Been waitin along time now for that, don't think it's comin for a while. World's gone mad! Can't seem to ever get ahead.

Just curious, did you start your hammerhead before the moab? If so what week, or both just at the end?

Venom818

Venom818

The tk n sfv looka similar as hell to me.. Looks good homie save me sum lmao... 100

that tk yielded well for me still haven't weighed the sfv but looks like thats going to do well

V818 is settin fires, fukin flame homie.

thnx homie there smoking kill as well will see what they do with a better cure.

way to grow! looking like some kill. Love it when farmers pull through against all the odds. hopefully the next run is smooth sailing!!

its going a little better had a good veg just pissed them off alittle at transplant.about to flip soon hope it goes better than last.
LOL, when the dust settles? Been waitin along time now for that, don't think it's comin for a while. World's gone mad! Can't seem to ever get ahead.

Just curious, did you start your hammerhead before the moab? If so what week, or both just at the end?

I got those pics coming bro been working crazy hours and with little help i needed to work everyday trimming .I start hammer head week 3-6 then moab 7-8

Everything looks fucking amazing Venom! Great pics as well homie.

thnx homie ,I still need more time with the camera

Great work, V. Them bitches look off the chains! Those pics could def win some photo contests. What kind of camera u got now? Hope all is well in the 818, bro. U gonna make it to the Med Cup?

thnx homie,I got a cannon rebel t3i with a macro ring light.Wish bro cant hope all you farmers have fun.

Juss like usual Venom another super killer harvest.. Great job all them strain look super dank.. SFV looks mega chunky like the #3.. Have a happy harvest doggie.. Enjoy all that bomb ass dank..

thnx doggie,yeah that sfv looks like it did well for me smokes nice 2 think she will stick around.

Venom, total sickness bro. I can't believe all the foxtailing going on.

Thnx bro,I think it either came from the bad timer or the slam i hit these bitches with.Looks like im getting over 4p's when everything is said and done will finish weighing everything tomorrow.

Venom818

Venom818

the white

sorry for the delay guys ill get more pics tomorrow time to crash.
IMG 1562
IMG 1568

Latest posts

Top Bottom