Vietnam Black Grow

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Hell yeah those look great. can't wait to get my hands on some of those crosses. You have obviously got them boys happy. Everything looks very healthy. Learning curve need to be a steep one with sativas, I am learning. They can definitely get out of control fast and lock up. At least in my minor experience.

Respect.

Peace

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Just finished reading the whole thread lol! So how are things coming along? I am interested in the possibilities that those genes could bring to the table pure. Nevil's x VB anyone? I was pondering how interesting it would be to cross the old sativa with the new strains. Like VB x Chemdog D, VB x Aliendawg, Vb x OGK... so many genetics to choose from lol. Looking forward to seeing what these ladies and gents bring to the table. Good Shhtuf BG!

Cheers,
Crom

Billygoat

Billygoat

Here's a couple not long b4 harvest.

Hey Harry, thanks for posting your pictures. Your girls look really nice. Did you happen to get a purple pheno? Looks like you got a dark one there. My Vietnam Black #5 has purple trails to her. Looks like there is purple in these. I'm going to rerun these in the greenhouse and look better at them, but I have purple pistils on mine and dark.

Sorry everyone! Been busy as always and there was another death in the family. This is the third death in my family this year and this one was super close. Don't want to talk about it, but I've been busy with about everything. As you can see from the picture. Things are moving forward and I do have seeds. Some are coming out of their husk and I will be cutting the girls down as I see they are ready. They are getting there, but have more time.

The Purple Urkel x VB is about done. So, is the NL#5 x VB. The Casey Jones x VB should be in about a week and the straight VB end of the month. I want to make sure I get as much as I can for full mature seeds on these. Since I'm going to run high numbers in the greenhouse this spring and do more selections.

PLEASE! Don't ask me when seeds will be ready, because I just posted above. I'm still working on new packaging and got to replace some other seeds. With what has all been going on. Seeds, have been at the bottom of my list. No disrespect, just family stuff.

Everyone will have access to seeds before spring planting, so don't worry. So, start staying your cash for what you think you might want. This will give you time. Even after all the holiday stuff. I'll give a heads up once they are ready to list. So, don't ask me or bother me, because I will delete your pm.
Thanks

Here's a couple of pictures. Wish they where better. I need to get a portable lamp so I can get better light for pictures. Take care everyone.
Later,
BG

100_03451.JPG

VB_12-07.JPG

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
jesus tits billy them are some big indoor towers>>reminds me of casey:)>>huge<<

looking forward to this:)
>>maybe save me a lil smoke eh buddy:)

happy holidays
gtd:passingjoint:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Here's a couple not long b4 harvest.

What's up HarryNugz? Hey how long did you veg these ladies prior to flipping them? Did you train them or are they just showing their natural structure? Nice plants by the way!

Cheers,
Crom

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

Hi Billy, yours are looking great for indoors! I think those even though stretched are still manageable indoors. Better results can be had outdoors but like you said they need a greenhouse or cover to finish. The rain and or freezing temps are a death sentence later in flowering! Save me some of your pure as well as crosses please. I'll do the same.

crombien211..... Mine vegged a couple months prior to hitting 12/12. They were untrained and only the first one needed support. It's the floppy top heavy pheno. You shoulda seen it in the wind b4 it got support.

I had that center one turn nice colors and also the first one. A couple more pics of the center one added.

DSC 0016a
DSC 0011f
Billygoat

Billygoat

looking good BG - thx for the update!

Thanks and no problem. Glad you like.

jesus tits billy them are some big indoor towers>>reminds me of casey:)>>huge<<

looking forward to this:)
>>maybe save me a lil smoke eh buddy:)

happy holidays
gtd:passingjoint:

Ya, they are big. They are close to the top of the lights. I've got one that grew pass the lights. Don't know if I'm going to save much smoke, but maybe I'll throw a few seeded buds in a jar for you. Since after I rip all the buds and harvest all the seeds. I'm running all the material through the bubblebags. Thanks for stopping by. Hit me up by pm. I tried contacting you and numbers are no good anymore.
Take care

sick stuff bro!!! Bet that room smells phenomenal!!

Thanks TG, room kind of smells like flora Mango's. They have a mango tropical fruit smell with flora. That's what I'm getting for a smell, but the room isn't over powered at all. I've got a friend visiting soon. I'm going to get his input on smell, taste, and full smoke report.
Thanks

Hi Billy, yours are looking great for indoors! I think those even though stretched are still manageable indoors. Better results can be had outdoors but like you said they need a greenhouse or cover to finish. The rain and or freezing temps are a death sentence later in flowering! Save me some of your pure as well as crosses please. I'll do the same.

crombien211..... Mine vegged a couple months prior to hitting 12/12. They were untrained and only the first one needed support. It's the floppy top heavy pheno. You shoulda seen it in the wind b4 it got support.

I had that center one turn nice colors and also the first one. A couple more pics of the center one added.

Thanks Harry, yes they can be done indoors. Like I said before. I would not run them under anything less then 1000HPS. Also, flip them sooner and control the height. Thanks for the help. Your girls look outstanding. You did a outstanding job. I can't wait to rerun these this year in my new greenhouse. Man, these are going to yield monster and do so much better. From what I've seen on the tops. These are going to produce baseball bats for sure.

Outdoor is the keep on super monsters with these. I really can't wait to grow these in super large containers under the sun and controlled in the greenhouse. No worries, I'll set you some seed a side and stop in to see you for lunch after the holidays. I've got a baby shower to head to and will pop on in.
Take care,
BG

true grit

true grit

Well shit mango sounds phenomenal to me! Keep us posted anxious on a smoke report fa shO!

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks guys! It's more like a tropical fruit mango. More like a bunch of tropical fruit. I know this might be hard to understand. Since most of you might not been to this area, but it reminds me of the Mango road on the Big Island. All the mango's in the trees and along the road with that ocean breeze smell. I'm loving it and really can't wait to grow these girls in the greenhouse. Man, it's going to be some big happy times for me. :)
Take care,
BG

winta

winta

wow that looks fire bro thanx for sharing! what kind of smells u got comin off those buds?

E

edux10

very nice pics!!

looks like some awesome smoke, but i would really have to do some kinda outdoor/greenhouse dealy to be able to flower for the required time. I couldnt see tying up my indoor room for super long flowering.

hey, harrynugs, how long did you talk those beautys? you think they were totally finished? looks good to go from the pics but i can see the trichs or anything very close obviously...

way to grow man!!

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks for sharing all the pictures and info Harry. We sure did get the same pheno's. I got that dark one also. Mine was plant number 5. Looked the same as yours. I also got the green ones. Buds looked the same, but yours got bigger being outdoors. I'm not a fan of leaving on fan leaves, but I understand.

They sure do look nice. Thanks again and save a few seeds for me. I might need them. Talk to you soon.
Take care,
BG

TortureKill

TortureKill

These remind me very much of the Viet Dalat Ive grown in the passed. I have quite a few seeds left to play with. Dalat being from the Highlands and the Viet Black being from the lowlands. Quite a bit of genetic diversity between the two, but the resemblance is most def there. These are top notch genetics you are making available, Billy Goat. Props bro! :)

Billygoat

Billygoat

These remind me very much of the Viet Dalat Ive grown in the passed. I have quite a few seeds left to play with. Dalat being from the Highlands and the Viet Black being from the lowlands. Quite a bit of genetic diversity between the two, but the resemblance is most def there. These are top notch genetics you are making available, Billy Goat. Props bro! :)

Ya, they are related for sure. Your right, there is diversity for sure. I'm just hoping all the seeds I have aren't infected. I'm really hoping they are not. I'm looking forward to growing these outdoors and in a greenhouse. I think I'm going to pair these up with my Bangkok Betty and see what happens.

That's if the lab say's my samples are virus free. Let's see some picture of those Viet Dalat. I haven't seen those since Overgrown days.
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom