Voodoo Thai - Stinky Colmbian - Stinky Lsd

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Day 16 and 56. Stinky Colombian is kinda showing some genetic foxtails.
Personally I hate foxtailing it drives me crazy. I like round dense thick gold ball nugs when they get all airy and spindly and foxtailed out it ruins the bag appeal IMO. I still smoke them just don't prefer them.

BTW Im always tripping out on your lights. It seams like your lights are so modestly dim yet your little modest sized plants always look so healthy and perfect. What type of lights do you use?

growsince79

growsince79

Personally I hate foxtailing it drives me crazy. I like round dense thick gold ball nugs when they get all airy and spindly and foxtailed out it ruins the bag appeal IMO. I still smoke them just don't prefer them.

BTW Im always tripping out on your lights. It seams like your lights are so modestly dim yet your little modest sized plants always look so healthy and perfect. What type of lights do you use?
Yeah, like most I don't consider foxtails a good trait. As for bag appeal, my buds never see a bag- it's just for me. I really liked the Saucy Colombian, and I'm hoping this one is better. It is shorter, whch I really like.
I use 100w HLG and hps if it gets too cold.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Yeah, like most I don't consider foxtails a good trait. As for bag appeal, my buds never see a bag- it's just for me. I really liked the Saucy Colombian, and I'm hoping this one is better. It is shorter, whch I really like.
I use 100w HLG and hps if it gets too cold.
Nice! Yeah its surprising apparently you don't need a super powerful light to grow great flower. You are testimony to this based off of your success. I bought a super expensive high end light its bright as hell but I found I can really only push it towards maximum at the very last few weeks of flower. Far too bright and unneeded any sooner in the grow process. But if you nail your nutrients and max light just right you can really create neutron star nugs. Like peddles so dense you can put it in a slingshot and break a window LOL. But its definitely like driving a race-car gotta be careful you can create issues in late flower pushing the LUX too hard. Im just starting to dial it in now after 4 grows Im getting the hang of it.

growsince79

growsince79

I would think something was off with the plants if they weren't foxtailed.
Surprised the thai in the voodoo thai didn't show like that as well as well.
That white male must have been a nice one to overcome that.
I bet the f1 voodoos were alot taller and did foxtail. This s1 is almost dry and tastes great already. I have 2 more seeds. Next time I know not to flip so soon.

growsince79

growsince79

Would we be able to work something out for some LSD pollen?
I froze the stinky lsd pollen already. I'm testing LSD x Chem aka acid dog and will be freezing that also. Not gonna use either until I compare the girls. I gotta make sure its even worth trying the pollen. Where do you live? I don't mail stuff..

E9noxis

E9noxis

Connecticut

I'm trying to collect pollen.
How far away are you?

growsince79

growsince79

Connecticut

I'm trying to collect pollen.
How far away are you?
Oklahoma. Pretty easy with reg seeds. Problem is even if all the sisters in the strain are good, it doesn't mean they (or the males) will make good babies. I used 2 different males to breed 2 different females(clones). Now I'll grow them all and see it anything works. If anything works really well, I'll still have more frozen pollen from it. I been having good luck lately. High hopes for head dog and acid dog.

Top Bottom