waaynes organic Golden Lion pheno hunt

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Cool so alfalfa in veg only sounds good to me...is there such thing as an organic version of vit b Advanced nutrient claims they have it in something derived from brewers yeast, suppose ably vit b stops some stretch but most of it is the kind of stnthetic I stay away from? Your plants always look bomb though.
caveman I would never use alfalfa on a Sativa dominant strain in flower at all,but I've used alfalfa in my ACT on dense Indica dominants like
Bubba Kush, Fire Alien Kush and Girl Scout Cookies
I stop by week 4 though at the latest, and my room is very bright compared to most indoor environments
I believe that is a factor as well
I don't really recommend it as it has the potential to mess you up as much as help,but applied correctly it does seem to really help them stack a bit more
here's some Forum cut GSC clone that got the alfalfa thru week 4 of flower......
I totally stay away from synthetics as well and usually I want all the stretch I can get out of most strains,especially the Indica dominant strains
IMG 8275

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Those filters block so much air man do you have to maintenance those or use higher Cfm any whoo those pics are of beauties keep killin it!

soserthc1

soserthc1

What exact product do you use as Alfalfa as I would like to start using it. I am a little lacking in the tea making dept also , what exactly would i need from the pet store (correct ? ) to start making teas as I have to confess my ignorance to this ...... peace SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

I get everything from my hydro store including alfalfa.
not a option of mine .... need to order on line or was told can get everything i need to brew tea at a pet store cheap but don't know what to get, sorry about of topic - if there is a thread - direct me please ..... peace SoSER

waayne

waayne

Those filters block so much air man do you have to maintenance those or use higher Cfm any whoo those pics are of beauties keep killin it!
these are bad pics but hopefully they'll help
I have these filters custom made for me
They were designed for sterile environments such as operating rooms and laboratories
They don't restrict much air and are coated with an anti-fungal
I'll try to find the link to these guys.....
What exact product do you use as Alfalfa as I would like to start using it. I am a little lacking in the tea making dept also , what exactly would i need from the pet store (correct ? ) to start making teas as I have to confess my ignorance to this ...... peace SoSer
soser I use Alfalfa meal that you can buy at any regular nursery or garden supply store
I think I've been using GroMore brand but it doesn't really matter as it's just a common organic amendment

Search the tea threads here and do a little research, then hit me up ,I'll be happy to give you recipes
to start you'll need molasses, kelp meal,alfalfa meal and worm castings
Caps bennies are good as well for a killer tea,oh yeah and an airpump and air stones
you can also google bountea for more info and hobbyist kits......

Here's the HEPA filter media
IMG 9342

IMG 9348

waayne

waayne

thanks for sharing waayne!
You're welcome Kenny
where I live there is so much PM in the natural environment these filters are a must for my rooms
id suggest no filter and have the out take vent into your bedroom
sorry Dad,No way I'd remove these filters,I'd have PM within a week without these filters on my intakes

well the stretch is over and these girls are getting busy now
IMG 9368

IMG 9370

IMG 9364

IMG 9365

Top Bottom