waaynes organic Golden Lion pheno hunt

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Nice!!

Pheno B was my guess for the lavy odor, lol She has a similar nug structure and seems to be the fastest it looks. F & E have my attention too, shit they all do, but those 3 I'm liking the most.

Pheno C looks like a hash producer for sure, some blueberry OG in there, and a couple of them look like they will take a moment longer but have big yields :D

Now that your entering the second half of flowering or so, it's gonna get real exciting :cool:
Yeah I agree baba,now is when the fun really starts:happy:
These girls will get another dose of ACT in a day or so

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

My money's on B. that shit looks gnarly. Need scratch and sniff pics. Excellent job. As always. Did you notice a power band in any of them? Like a boost in size at any given week? I know a ran a blue cheese a while back and come week 6-7 it put pounds on like super size me.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Beautiful colas waayne! there looking really frosty now. Show just keeps on getting better n better :) gotta say, your photos look really good.

waayne

waayne

Thanks again waayne you've been much help! Those girls look foogin beautiful man great job! Big ups bra!
Good luck shavits!
Thank's for the good vibes!
So nice! When I imagine an un-interrupted run I think of grows like this. Much respect on the skillz!
Thank's for the positive vibes caveman
I do believe they are much happier and productive if one can avoid interrupting their momentum
Wow these look great!!! I love the variation. They are all unique in their own way from the looks.
yeah 619ster they are all a little different,
a couple of phenos are starting to really smell nice now
all are starting to smell much more aromatic now:)
My money's on B. that shit looks gnarly. Need scratch and sniff pics. Excellent job. As always. Did you notice a power band in any of them? Like a boost in size at any given week? I know a ran a blue cheese a while back and come week 6-7 it put pounds on like super size me.
Topofthecrop they started going off at about day 27
I'm not sure how large the cola's will get on these ,but they are getting much fatter by the day now:)
Pheno B smells amazing now,a mix of lavender and sour berries/fruit
Beautiful colas waayne! there looking really frosty now. Show just keeps on getting better n better :) gotta say, your photos look really good.
Thank's for the positive vibes Jeezer!
My photography skills are pretty meager, so I take a lot of images..........
So I have a better chance of finding a decent one:D

Here's are some day 39 pics
These are all getting much more aromatic now
pheno's B,C and G have some really nice,complex aroma's

pheno B
IMG 9494

pheno G
IMG 9497

pheno F
IMG 9502

pheno A
IMG 9510

pheno E
IMG 9513

pheno C
IMG 9518

These have been a real pleasure to grow

Really nice work on this cross baba,these are gonna be some really nice frosty yielders

I'm sure looking forward to sampling these :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Pheno B, G, F, & E all look very intriguing and promising! Pheno B has the floral structure of her grandmother the Lavy! lol
I see a nice range of the parents and looks like you'll be getting faded trying all these Waayne :cigar:

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

It's very intriguing. The whole line up. Such strong changes between them when breezing through those pics. From B to F it's a 360. Pheno C is curling nicely.
Dialed waayne. All the way to the tip of the fans. I love the citrus berry you speak of. Kinda makes ya smile upon getting a whiff. Hah

waayne

waayne

So lucky samplers!
Whats up caveman!
Stop on by and we'll try these out homie:)
Pheno B, G, F, & E all look very intriguing and promising! Pheno B has the floral structure of her grandmother the Lavy! lol
I see a nice range of the parents and looks like you'll be getting faded trying all these Waayne :cigar:
I'm looking forward to puffing them buddy!
Day 39......lol... truly amazing wish i could have plants that full at day 63 looking stellar .... awesome work... killer genetics BaBa......
Whats new soser!
My bright ass flower room encourages them to blow up quickly.
Have a great trip to the Rockies buddy!
Man you must have great karma....lmfao...sorry couldn't resist...I'm still laughing ;)
:happy: just lucky bro!
Is the C phenotype more blueberry in odor? She is coming out like a hash plant almost, encrusted and plenty more time to crust up some more :cool:
baba B smells the most Blueberry to me, but C has a little of that aroma as well now.....
pheno G is smelling impressive as well now.....
All looking great Waayne.... I have my eye on pheno B. They stacking nice for 39 days... Sick work!

Peace
I'm with you UNITEDGROOVES, phenoB smells great and is really frosty
I can't wait to try her!
Thanks for stopping by man!
It's very intriguing. The whole line up. Such strong changes between them when breezing through those pics. From B to F it's a 360. Pheno C is curling nicely.
Dialed waayne. All the way to the tip of the fans. I love the citrus berry you speak of. Kinda makes ya smile upon getting a whiff. Hah
These have been a nice group to run thru buddy.
I'm sure looking forward to sampling these girls:cool:
baba did a really nice job on these babies!

indogro

indogro

Waayne, other than ACT and what's amended in the soil, what nutes are you using throughout?

waayne

waayne

Looking great my friend pheno b is looking killer as are all of them
Hope things are well over there
What's up homie!
Yeah baba did a great job on these girls....they're definitely fat and frosty
Hope you're having a great Spring buddy!
Waayne, other than ACT and what's amended in the soil, what nutes are you using throughout?

idogro curently I'm using

SeaGreen
Age Old liquid Kelp
Caps bennies
Root Bloom
liquid bone meal
Cal Mag+

I'm usually able to amend the soil and use ACT with Seabird guano for most plants
If I have a super heavy feeder I use Age Old Grow to give them a boost.....

Top Bottom