waaynes organic Golden Lion pheno hunt

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yet another All Pro Grow big dog! The ladies look lovely as ever Waayne. Im happy to see Baba's gear is doing well for you, hes made some great sounding gear for sure. Due to space i had to let the baba gear i started sit out this last round, but the mom's ready for cuts anytime, so should be included next run. Keep killin it and may the sun shine on you and yours always :)
Peace Brother Waayne!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
You're welcome Kenny
where I live there is so much PM in the natural environment these filters are a must for my rooms

sorry Dad,No way I'd remove these filters,I'd have PM within a week without these filters on my intakes

well the stretch is over and these girls are getting busy now
View attachment 301525

View attachment 301526

View attachment 301527

View attachment 301528
Hey waayne, sorry if this has been talked about but are those 4 different females(phenotypes)? I think so but don't remember how many girls you got of the Dirt Nap without looking back. Was there much variation on the stretch these girls exhibited? And, do you see much variation among the overall structure and thickness of the stalks? Just curious has I haven't grown this one, but the Billy Mays is my fav!! The funk of the Billy will be what you want as the Very Berry Kush mutes odors but lends much frost and bulks up the density/texture of the flowers along with nice pine cone floral shapes....looking Good WAAYNE! Got my butt on the couch and bong in hand, waiting for the next update :D

waayne

waayne

Hey waayne, sorry if this has been talked about but are those 4 different females(phenotypes)? I think so but don't remember how many girls you got of the Dirt Nap without looking back. Was there much variation on the stretch these girls exhibited? And, do you see much variation among the overall structure and thickness of the stalks? Just curious has I haven't grown this one, but the Billy Mays is my fav!! The funk of the Billy will be what you want as the Very Berry Kush mutes odors but lends much frost and bulks up the density/texture of the flowers along with nice pine cone floral shapes....looking Good WAAYNE! Got my butt on the couch and bong in hand, waiting for the next update :D

baba those are pics of 4 different phenos
Structure wise,most are very uniform with little variation,now they're flowering they're differentiating themselves a little more

I did cull 1 super vigorous ,stretchy pheno as even with 11 feet of ceiling height I was gonna have to bend her severly ,and she just didn't fit my growing style very well,but I was thinking what a beast she might be outdoors.......:)I tossed her at week 3 of flower and she was almost 6 feet wide and had the stretch and vigor of a Haze type plant,very Sativa like in structure,would have been interesting to see her finish, but space was an issue

One pheno I held back and didn't flower with the others as she was a slower vegger,but she doesn't look like that now,she still stretching and gonna be a beast , I'll get a pic of her next time I take pics

lots of X-mas tree style plants with long ,solid branches with long running cola's is what I see predominantly
most still smell pretty mild but one definitely is getting some sour ,berryish aroma that is pretty intoxicating to me:)

I'll have to take a good look and get back to you on the stem diameter and I'll try an get some stem pics for you:)

They look like they're gonna be quite productive ,which I always like to see,and there's no doubt they're gonna be super frosty!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
baba those are pics of 4 different phenos
Structure wise,most are very uniform with little variation,now they're flowering they're differentiating themselves a little more

I did cull 1 super vigorous ,stretchy pheno as even with 11 feet of ceiling height I was gonna have to bend her severly ,and she just didn't fit my growing style very well,but I was thinking what a beast she might be outdoors.......:)I tossed her at week 3 of flower and she was almost 6 feet wide and had the stretch and vigor of a Haze type plant,very Sativa like in structure,would have been interesting to see her finish, but space was an issue

One pheno I held back and didn't flower with the others as she was a slower vegger,but she doesn't look like that now,she still stretching and gonna be a beast , I'll get a pic of her next time I take pics

lots of X-mas tree style plants with long ,solid branches with long running cola's is what I see predominantly
most still smell pretty mild but one definitely is getting some sour ,berryish aroma that is pretty intoxicating to me:)

I'll have to take a good look and get back to you on the stem diameter and I'll try an get some stem pics for you:)

They look like they're gonna be quite productive ,which I always like to see,and there's no doubt they're gonna be super frosty!
That shorter one is gonna be one to watch, the shortness could stem from the Lavy or the Blackberry Kush. Do you notice the shorter one being any more kelly green versus emerald or a darker green on the taller ones? If the shorter one has that it could very well be an indicator of the Lavy;) Lavy has a very distinctive veination and will be easy to spot when you post that shorter phenotype.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Can I get a Hell Yeah!?!

Sounds like SOMEONE drank a monster.... lol jk Topofthecrop I got a Hell Yeah for you

Hellyea

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
You're welcome Kenny
where I live there is so much PM in the natural environment these filters are a must for my rooms

sorry Dad,No way I'd remove these filters,I'd have PM within a week without these filters on my intakes

well the stretch is over and these girls are getting busy now
View attachment 301525

View attachment 301526

View attachment 301527

View attachment 301528

Holy fucking shit your killing it...duh.

Rumor has it ill be testing at least 3 but maybe 4 new GL strains so I'm very fucking excited. God I hope your not testing them also...don't need you stealing my thunder lol. I miss you bro Ill call you soon. Keep up the stellar work.

S

shavits

What up waayne thanks for your thoughts on the rice hulls! In my neck of the woods they are not to expensive so I think I will give them a try and see for myself how I like them! One more question for ya bro! When you brew teas how to you dilute it? How many parts tea/water? Also when you feed your gals to you ever feed some store bought plant nutrient and tea or just nutrient or tea separate? Alright that was 4 questions bro my bad! I feel you know a ton of stuff and I would like to learn as much as I can from someone who grows excellent herb!

waayne

waayne

I loved that one great tip
I hope they work as well for you as they do me caveman
They are a life saver for me ,what with all the PM in the environment around me........
Looking good my friend always encouraging me to do better with your grows
whats up buddy!
glad you stopped in
I hope all is well in your world!
Over here taking notes. Next thing you know waayne's plants will be in a Geico commercial! Thanks for sharing and keep killing it!!!
Thanks for the kind words altimood
Keep up the great work you're doing buddy!
There's no one doing a nicer job on the scale you are,much RESPECT!
Yet another All Pro Grow big dog! The ladies look lovely as ever Waayne. Im happy to see Baba's gear is doing well for you, hes made some great sounding gear for sure. Due to space i had to let the baba gear i started sit out this last round, but the mom's ready for cuts anytime, so should be included next run. Keep killin it and may the sun shine on you and yours always :)
Peace Brother Waayne!
Whats up motiv!
baba did a really nice job on these beans
I'd pop those Golden Lion beans ASAP if it were me:)
These Dirt Naps are really starting to look and smell impressive!
Have a great weekend buddy!

A couple of phenos are getting a sour berry aroma and one has a lavender scent now
I'll get some pics up in a min,gotta go water now...

waayne

waayne

Some solid feedback right there :)
:)
Can I get a Hell Yeah!?!
:happy:
Sounds like SOMEONE drank a monster.... lol jk Topofthecrop I got a Hell Yeah for you
Hey Jeezer,how did you get pics of my trimmers:D
Everyone knows I'm partial to blondes
View attachment 301869
Holy fucking shit your killing it...duh.

Rumor has it ill be testing at least 3 but maybe 4 new GL strains so I'm very fucking excited. God I hope your not testing them also...don't need you stealing my thunder lol. I miss you bro Ill call you soon. Keep up the stellar work.
what's up dan!
I have a pack of Picnic Basket OG from baba, those will be next up.....
I think you have some of baba's secret tester seeds,good luck with those buddy!:woot:
11 packs of Dirt nap on the bay...hmm :watching:

Thanks for sharing your great work Wayne! :)
Whats up ken!
Yeah I'm surprised there still available as well,these are some really impressive plants
What up waayne thanks for your thoughts on the rice hulls! In my neck of the woods they are not to expensive so I think I will give them a try and see for myself how I like them! One more question for ya bro! When you brew teas how to you dilute it? How many parts tea/water? Also when you feed your gals to you ever feed some store bought plant nutrient and tea or just nutrient or tea separate? Alright that was 4 questions bro my bad! I feel you know a ton of stuff and I would like to learn as much as I can from someone who grows excellent herb!
shavits I always dilute my ACT 8-1,unless it's the first ACT feeding then I do a 10-1 ratio
I always feed my ACT separately from any food ,but that's just me.....
If I could source rice hulls locally, I'd be using them in my mix...:)

Here's some pics for baba complete with stem shots
Day 33 of flower
first up pheno B
IMG 9378

IMG 9382

Pheno C
IMG 9384

IMG 9386

pheno G
This plant is twelve days behind the others
IMG 9387

IMG 9390

phenp A
IMG 9391

IMG 9393

pheno E
IMG 9394

IMG 9396

pheno F
IMG 9400

IMG 9401

All of these girls are between 5' and 7' tall
Looks like they will be highly productive

Two pheno's are getting a sour berry aroma and pheno B smells like lavender now
Baba did a nice job on these girls,I'm sure looking forward to sampling these beauties!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice!!

Pheno B was my guess for the lavy odor, lol She has a similar nug structure and seems to be the fastest it looks. F & E have my attention too, shit they all do, but those 3 I'm liking the most.

Pheno C looks like a hash producer for sure, some blueberry OG in there, and a couple of them look like they will take a moment longer but have big yields :D

Now that your entering the second half of flowering or so, it's gonna get real exciting :cool:

Top Bottom