WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
onisdad

onisdad

well farmers, today im tryin out some of pisces genetics dawg daze sage.i can smell the chem when i crack a nug open. its smooth on the inhale with a hint of the nl#5.exhale is pure chem/skunk/sage/funk. buzz comes on slow but after half the doob,feelin that haze wash over ya. took some cuts and will run this one again.enjoyView attachment 205953View attachment 205954View attachment 205955thanks for stoppin in to say high. 42o

Looking tasty 420! i wish i had smell-o-vision on my monitor so i could get a whiff of that Dawg Daze Sage! And is that a Woodstock postcard as your backdrop?Nice!That gives me some ideas for better backdrops for my shots!:)

420alldaze

420alldaze

Looking tasty 420! i wish i had smell-o-vision on my monitor so i could get a whiff of that Dawg Daze Sage! And is that a Woodstock postcard as your backdrop?Nice!That gives me some ideas for better backdrops for my shots!:)
lmao,smell-o-vision would be the ultimate app! i didnt have much luck with the dawg daze beans. a couple of mishaps,couple of no shows add a couple males to the mix and i ended up with one female:(but i do have one more left.someday ill pop it,i did take cuts so im good. yeah i got a couple woodstock post cards, love stuff like that bro. bring on the backdrops. im sure crom will have something epic to add. :) 42o

onisdad

onisdad

Good morning All! Today, like most days, I will partaking of a breakfast of Sour Diesel. It has nice fruity flavor that can't be masked by heavy concentrates overpowering the flavor. In other words, even when i smoke my Triple Threat Hits (weed+kief+wax/hash+oil) I can still taste that fruity citrus flavor on the tip of my tounge. And after reading yesterdays posts and being inspired by 420alldaze Woodstock postcard, I went on a bender shooting different pictures with different Sour D nugs. This is only a few choice shots, check out the Pets Super Thread for more....
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/lets-see-your-pets-super-thread.46792/page-4
and I will surely be posting more here so stay tuned!
IMAG1589

IMAG1590

IMAG1623

enjoi!

420alldaze

420alldaze

lovin it bro! beautiful diesel. local crew, sweet! furthur sounds pretty amazing, such a great vibe at thier shows just like the dead. thanks 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Here's today's breakfast. I decided to smoke on some Alien OG this morning. Had to remove the seed first though. The seeds are Alien OG x Aliendawg! Yummy! Oh and don't forget the coffee with your spliff!

Cheers,
Crom
IMG 5337
IMG 5339
IMG 5340

420alldaze

420alldaze

This is my kind of thread. Where the F have I been?!
I never smoke first thing in the morning... not until I've popped myself a bee-ah, that is.

bee-ahs are allways good. with a name like mary jane ihas to be good! yeah brotha where the f#$% have you been. lmao. drop in anytime man. 42o

Reactions: mal
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just found this thread too. :confused:

Hard to follow alien OG.. so I wont try.
I smoke green crack when I wake up...But I dont wanna show that.:rolleyes:
How bout I show what put me to sleep last nite?

Bubbabud

This is Premature revegged winter Bubba kush Really Leafy cause I hash it for my wife.....
Smoked a joint bout 7pm and woke up bout 9 on the couch. Awesome Power nap.
It Smells REALLY Good. But
My wife can have it.

420alldaze

420alldaze

I just found this thread too. :confused:

Hard to follow alien OG.. so I wont try.
I smoke green crack when I wake up...But I dont wanna show that.:rolleyes:
How bout I show what put me to sleep last nite?

View attachment 206169

This is Premature revegged winter Bubba kush Really Leafy cause I hash it for my wife.....
Smoked a joint bout 7pm and woke up bout 9 on the couch. Awesome Power nap.
It Smells REALLY Good. But
My wife can have it.
hey ken glad you did find it.welcome aboard brother. that is some pretty bud. and even if you dont want it,at least you got a good nap and a happy ol' lady:D thanks for stoppin thru my friend. 42o

onisdad

onisdad

Happy Fried-day! Last night, my roomie dropped a choice nug on my plate from our friend's head stash. Same grower as the Sour D I have been showing but this is his special stuff.
Three Kings..... Headband x Sour Diesel x OG Kush
IMAG1638

And after looking at crom's THCfarm coffee mug(and that yummy looking AOG),
Here's today's breakfast. I decided to smoke on some Alien OG this morning. Had to remove the seed first though. The seeds are Alien OG x Aliendawg! Yummy! Oh and don't forget the coffee with your spliff!

Cheers,
Crom
View attachment 206102View attachment 206101View attachment 206100

I figured I'd show everyone how we do our hippie speedballs(coffee+bonghits) in these parts.
IMAG1659
IMAG1658
IMAG1655

IMAG1655

Heat sensitive color changing mug that i purchased at '09 International Canniabis & Hemp Expo. Hope everyone has as good a morning as mine is!

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Good Morning from the Central Coast, Californ!a.
Wow! You guys have some cool toys. I'm not exactly waking up to this today, but I woke up to it every morning for 6 mos when I was living in Morocco and it's the best I can do ATM until I can find my cup of coffee and shake some of the comatose off. Then I will pack my pipe w/ some Orange Thai.
Ko1a

Top Bottom