Walter's WhiteFireOG Trophy Hunt

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Yo SE!!! S will be in the top 5 forsure!!! Here is a shot of her, but its her smell that really puts her in the running. Thanks for stopping in Brother!

JAWS

JAWS

well hell what do you know i already have that strain, but dont have it marked as FREIGHT-TRAIN just as is....

also have the TRAINWRECK * UK-CHESSE / AWW...

awesome:)

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

ahhh FREIGHT-TRAIN great name wish i had thought of that, she has a really interresting mix so i bet shes going to rock..

very nice:)
Thanks for checkin in JAWS! Yeah, I couldnt believe Freight Train wasnt a taken strain name. Freight Train doesnt have any Cheese in it. You got UK Freight Train which sounds tasty as well. The plants at the bottom of the pic are the 5 FT phenos I have. Too Floppy for my liking but the smell is intoxicating. Take care brother.

Lookin' good, Walter Wi-fi my brother! Tasty looking in there...
Thanks dude! There are for sure some tasty morsels in there for us to sample soon! Thanks for stopping in.

green punk

green punk

Very true, Kid T. What r ur thoughts on the GH vs. Botanicare Cal Mag? I use Botanicare Cal Mag in my garden. I been wanting to try out the CaliMagic. I always wondered what the difference is.

FWIW
The Botanicare Ca Mag will kill your beneficials. The EDTA from the Chelated Iron ( the catalyst) will whack them dead. Unless you use their ZHO which some how endures the EDTA.

Nice Plants.

peace

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks for checkin in JAWS! Yeah, I couldnt believe Freight Train wasnt a taken strain name. Freight Train doesnt have any Cheese in it. You got UK Freight Train which sounds tasty as well. The plants at the bottom of the pic are the 5 FT phenos I have. Too Floppy for my liking but the smell is intoxicating. Take care brother.

Thanks dude! There are for sure some tasty morsels in there for us to sample soon! Thanks for stopping in.

naw brother i have them both and maybe 12 others with the WHITE / AWW combonation aswell as the flat out WHITE * UK CHESSE / AWW...

maybe 50 or so from HAZEMAN..

peace:)

some in this pic with a bunch not shown..
HAZEMAN GENETICS3
HAZEMAN GENETICS5
PICT2920

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

naw brother i have them both and maybe 12 others with the WHITE / AWW combonation aswell as the flat out WHITE * UK CHESSE / AWW...

maybe 50 or so from HAZEMAN..

peace:)

some in this pic with a bunch not shown..
View attachment 265522View attachment 265523View attachment 265524

Hell yeah Dude! HM needs to release some beans soon. I wanna get a pack or 5 of Pure White( White x (White x AWW)) and the G13HP x (White x AWW)). Have you popped anything from this most recent drop yet?

S

Steel Erection

Looks good bro. Nice garden. S is still in the runnin. Whats she smell like? - SE

2DogWalker

Looking good homie s will be a banger dialed inn I'd love to see a structure shot of her how much did she stretch?

The lad girl I got in the room is intoxicating w a cherry lemon zest.. .clones for shit tho got pollen for some f2s as well....thinking bout nlxlad and bubbaxlad n maybe whiteogxlad but I'm more interested in your wog cross...

Keep on keeping on....you wanna run the whiteog v2.0 lmk....I'm dying to start the rest of the 1.0 for f2s and the biker stock...

Really nice bro the FTS sound yummmmy.. ...and the wifi is always fire .....
What nute lineup r u running?

2dw

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Looks good bro. Nice garden. S is still in the runnin. Whats she smell like? - SE
Dude she smells like shes been dipped in kerosene! The stinkiest plant in the group, possible the universe.

Looking good homie s will be a banger dialed inn I'd love to see a structure shot of her how much did she stretch?

The lad girl I got in the room is intoxicating w a cherry lemon zest.. .clones for shit tho got pollen for some f2s as well....thinking bout nlxlad and bubbaxlad n maybe whiteogxlad but I'm more interested in your wog cross...

Keep on keeping on....you wanna run the whiteog v2.0 lmk....I'm dying to start the rest of the 1.0 for f2s and the biker stock...

Really nice bro the FTS sound yummmmy.. ...and the wifi is always fire .....
What nute lineup r u running?

2dw

What up brother! I cant wait to see my new pheno all dialed under 8K! Structure isnt perfect on S a tad floppy. She has a solid 10"- 12' stretch and made 4 dominant colas. Here is a shot of her. Super excited to see them LADs. There will be crazy fire in those crosses dude! Wanna run wog V2 and all the F2's you make!!!!! I have been banging them down the center with the cheap and easy Floranova base and micros. botanicare cal mag. Its fun to see who eats perfectly down the center, who gets too much and who is still starving. I think ima crack the RD hells angels cross next.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

pineapple hazelike pheno but the pic doesn give it justice i love all the wifi's i found
Photo 66

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

YOOOO buddy! Thanks for checking in. Been SUPER busy the last few weeks kinda neglecting my Threads. Chose the best 8 phenos to run again and get a better look at. Looks like SE you were right on when you called "S" she appears to be the winner of the group. Looks like the White in bud development and structure but smells of pure fire! ill try and get a shot of her up soon. Here is a shot of "Q" and "R".
Photo 4
Photo 3

Top Bottom