War Vet Lounge

• Thread starter lazarus718
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

Hey bro we are here just try and staying chill blaze a phatty or go for a cruise and get yourself out the situation for a minute go to a close homie's and relax!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Having a rough day today guys, trying to keep it together. Keep me in your thoughts today. Thanks. I think once I can get my garden up and running... it should be a little easier to deal when I have days like this... hate being stuck in limbo.

Thank you Seamaiden.

Deep breaths bro! The best way I have heard to deal with rage and anger and other symptoms of Combat PTSD is by thinking of a saying that I read before by an older enlisted Vietnam Vet, he said that when he gets that "feeling" he asks himself, "is this the hill I wanna die taking?". Most of the time this is a slap saying chill, for me. Nothing these days is worth dying for, except family. Just take your time bro and talk to your support system when you feel too close to the edge! Have a great day bro and I hope you feel better soon!

Cheers,
Crom

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Thanks guys. Finished some stuff around the house.... smoked a fatty and played with the kids... needless to say... the day is much better!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks guys. Finished some stuff around the house.... smoked a fatty and played with the kids... needless to say... the day is much better!

Glad to hear your feeling better homie! :banana1sv6: Multitasking and seclusion seem to work well, but the fam doesn't appreciate the break as much as we do. Stay up bro! We're here if you need to chat!

Cheers,
Crom

sniper1088

sniper1088

Hey guys...

Former Marine here. 1st Battalion 5th Marines "Make Peace or Die". Separated from the Marine Corps in '08. Took me a while to adjust to civilian life, as when I enlisted I believed I'd be a lifer. Shock set in and it got ugly, but I pulled through positive. I struggle still from time to time, but by the grace of God I'm well and happy again. Glad to see more vets on here as for a long time after separating I felt I was alone.

sniper1088

sniper1088

What about exposure to lithium gas from com batteries? That shit burned the hell out ouf my lungs.

0621 (Radio Operator) here. Being in the grunts I had to vent the non-rechargable lithiums by the hundreds every week. I've never had second thoughts about it but I have noticed that I occasionally feel as if I'm getting an asthma attack...I don't/never have had asthma so I can only assume this is what it feels like. I feels like I'm going up a steep ridge in Pendleton in the middle of a 20mile hump and with an interceptor flak on w SAPIs and my pack on.

sniper1088

sniper1088

Having a rough day today guys, trying to keep it together. Keep me in your thoughts today. Thanks. I think once I can get my garden up and running... it should be a little easier to deal when I have days like this... hate being stuck in limbo.

Thank you Seamaiden.

You'll be in my prayers brother.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

@sniper1088- Thanks brother... that is exactly how it feels. Freaking sucks. Never have I ever had asthma. I get chest colds at a whim and everytime the wind kicks up... I feel like I am sucking wind.

Semper Fi brother!

blazer

blazer

Right all the shit we did and not think twice about,now comes back to haunt you gets overwhelming and that's when Maryjane treats me right!:stonedsmilie:
SEMPER FI!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This thread needs a bump. I know we've still got vets here on the farm, and I think that, just like pie, any time is a good time to remind you all that there are people who are always thinking of you.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Thank you lady... sometimes we forget about ourselves. I guess that is a habit for us as that is what we did when we signed the contract.

To all my brothers and sister in arms.... as well as those we stood in the gap for,

SEMPER FI

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thank you for your service everyone and everyday I pray and do what I can to help America treat our veterans better! Right now what I can do is help with any IRS problems including debts of any amount.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I just wish they would get to my records and honor their contract. Will be 4 years total before they even look at it.... alot of good that does me and people wonder why vets and their families end up homeless. Hoping this grow will pull me up and not down.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

PM me if helping clear IRS debt or amending returns for all eligible credits could help, me and my wife are selling And retiring from tax business next year so were focusing on people in debt with IRS or people who usually get shafted by IRS... My wife is Navy 12 years CVN-72

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

We are so low income they pay us. Sucks as I have been working since I was in hs but so be it. I put in my time and as soon as they honor their contract... we should be right as rain. Hence the reason I started my private collective. Alot of debt but hopefully the grows will pay them off.

Thanks for what you do... from a greatful veteran.

Latest posts

Top Bottom