Warning: blimburn seeds scammers

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zerberus

Zerberus

Exactly! I hope I get something worth a shit. But I have other quality seeds from my last grow that turned out superb. I was mesmerized by the thought of fat, strong, purple nugz. I'm quite impulsive, have been all my life. I'm working thru it with my therapist! I should have researched, but I was laying in a hospital bed 4 2 months with back surgery. Delirious from pain/narcotics. And nobody took my phone. I ordered all kinds of stuff I didn't need.🤣 I have several strains from several reputable suppliers for my next run. I'll let y'all know.
Hope you make a full recovery asap. I know what it's like to be on pain killers, very easy to get hooked on and it's almost impossible to get off.

M

MrPeaceman

Yeah I been there. Rehab twice. I was totally sober for 15 years. My kids all grew up and became pot smokers. 3 outta 4 did, anyhow. So they talked my wife into trying gummies, I tried gummies and bam!
I'm growing weed again after a 33 year retirement. Glad to be back! Thanks for your regards! I shun the narcotics, didn't finish my script after I got home. I only smoke a little bit these days. Something about growing it tho.... Y'all know what I mean.

Zerberus

Zerberus

Yeah I been there. Rehab twice. I was totally sober for 15 years. My kids all grew up and became pot smokers. 3 outta 4 did, anyhow. So they talked my wife into trying gummies, I tried gummies and bam!
I'm growing weed again after a 33 year retirement. Glad to be back! Thanks for your regards! I shun the narcotics, didn't finish my script after I got home. I only smoke a little bit these days. Something about growing it tho.... Y'all know what I mean.
Yea I feel you, I gotta be on meds for my morning pains but I'd rather smoke weed to treat it. No side effects and no addiction.

and yea, growing weed is like a fetish, or a vice once you start it's hard to stop, even with all the risks involved in me growing here I won't stop, I'm actually going to keep expanding my grow.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I never trusted pleasure drugs, narcs, coke, fuck that shit, I'm one of the few people in my crowd in Ohio that didn't get fucked up on that, psychs only for the godless ritual of it & since I can't stomach puking at this point in my life that limits the choices.
Booze also I used to blame all the stupid things I did on weed when it was that.

M

MrPeaceman

Uhh, me too. I'm looking to squeeze a little tent into my flower room so I can try a couple of those Blimburn Blackberry Moonrocks Auto without disturb my 12/12 schedule in the main room. I gotta keep it all in the one basement room. But I don't wanna wait 4 months to find out if I got ripped off.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Don’t expect skunky plants from those AG skunk #1 seeds unfortunately
I'm growing them out right now, and no I don't expect any road kill Skunk, the skank was purposely bred out with the Skunk #1. Word is Skunk #2 is what you want for that road kill skank.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I got one female out of a pack of AG skunk #1 and it was citrusy !! Todd disagreed with me on that when I commented that on his instagram page !! Said he found that hard to believe because the thousands he’s run have all been “ acrid” smelling plants. Granted it was only ten seeds BUUUT
I call bullshit on this one because he never leaves comments open on Instagram.

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

I know his history, I don't like the cali weed scene there was too much theft and fake people for my liking. A good clackamus coot or some such grower is miles higher on my list than a kevin jodrey or that weird dude with the beard, Sami or something? Just feel they are fake, however they are good business men so I bet their products are good. I will never take offensively someone disagreing with me. I like to hash things out as long as everyone leaves the conversation on good terms ✌
As someone who knows many people in the Jodrey circle, they are anything but "just businessmen". I understand the perception given off and that throws some people off. I have bought clones and seeds from the garberville Dispo and everything was legit. Any seeds or clones that group of people has to offer should be FIRE. These people are part of the Humboldt scene and probably have access to just about anything you can think of.

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Do not buy any seeds from blimburn seeds

They sell fake mass produced seeds

So many good seedbanks around, no need to support the bad ones.
I think all seeds offered in Thailand are pretty bogus right now. All crap FEMS/autos. I just killed a few Hermies of ak47 from seeds genetics co and another company, 1 fire og from yet another breeder. My only solid strains ATM are Roxanne, blood Honey and super silver haze from Mr nice. My other 20 strains are all suspect. Eeeew

I'd love to get some Farm genetics in Phuket.....DM me?

FatBudz85

FatBudz85

Any one grew Fat bastard blimburn seeds?!?! Tell me about them!?!

ACSippi

ACSippi

Next time i wont bother to warn anyone, what the hell do i know eh 🤣
Yeah man I know how it is. I've been ranting about seed scammers forever yet people want to argue...months/years later posts like this show up.

What happened to Blimburn? They used to be legit, last year I looked them up and their representation is all weird so I stayed away.

I gotta read through this thread but someone mentioned scams galore in the weed world, they couldn't have hit the nail on the head more perfectly. People gotta listen to us OGs, obviously we know what we're doing, why would we steer people wrong while practicing what we preach? Yet the scammers get trusted and make bank.

I could call out tons of scams but don't want to make the board look bad, I'm on the side of the growers so I give every business the side eye to protect us. Then if I praise a business for being fair and (mostly) legit I'm accused of having a motive...it's a no win situation but I'll never give up or shut up. 💪

M

MrPeaceman

RN I am just like 3 weeks into my current run. I have held all my seeds for about 6 months. That's when I got back into cultivation. I've ran an auto crop an d a photo crop successfully. Various seed suppliers. I am working out my preferred germination method and believe I have dialed in the best way to start my crops. I gotta say that out of all the seeds I started this run, the Blimburn seeds are doing the best. I have Fat Bastard Autos and BlackBerry Moonrocks Auto. They are ~ a foot tall and looking really healthy. Seeds from Fast buds, Seedsman, Dutch Passion mostly failed to germinate. I hesitate to draw any final conclusions, I put most of the seeds in wet paper towels for a few days on my germination heating mat, and they nearly all sprouted and grew tails. Unfortunately I didn't contain them in plastic and they dried up some. I suppose I didn't catch it in time, this most if not all of them failed in the transplantation. Now i float my beans in a cup of water sitting on the heating mat
Until the root is half inch long. Then place it in a root riot plug soaked in an appropriate solution, in a tray with coco coir bed and a little water. Under a light.
In a couple days the seedlings appear, a great percentage of them were successful. In a week or so I transplant.
So I think I have my preferred method, I lost a few seeds, but trial and error is how I learned everything. I'm not ready to put Blimburn on a pedestal, in a couple of months I'll find out if their advertising is valid. To read any description of any strain for sale from any seed supplier, this is the funkiest, dankest, weed you'll ever smoke! What's a girl to believe? We'll see about that 34%THC and the fat chunky, purple black nugs. 😎

Glassdub

Glassdub

Yeah man I know how it is. I've been ranting about seed scammers forever yet people want to argue...months/years later posts like this show up.

What happened to Blimburn? They used to be legit, last year I looked them up and their representation is all weird so I stayed away.

I gotta read through this thread but someone mentioned scams galore in the weed world, they couldn't have hit the nail on the head more perfectly. People gotta listen to us OGs, obviously we know what we're doing, why would we steer people wrong while practicing what we preach? Yet the scammers get trusted and make bank.

I could call out tons of scams but don't want to make the board look bad, I'm on the side of the growers so I give every business the side eye to protect us. Then if I praise a business for being fair and (mostly) legit I'm accused of having a motive...it's a no win situation but I'll never give up or shut up. 💪
Greybeard is the one to really avoid IMO, sells 4 y/o breeder seed & also is moving into the direction of pimping bulk seed, got a 3 pack of those, one croaked & one was one of the weirdest runt mutants I've seen, I'm done with that guy.

OldDogger

OldDogger

Do not buy any seeds from blimburn seeds

They sell fake mass produced seeds

So many good seedbanks around, no need to support the bad ones.
Buying and reselling seeds is SOP in the seed business. That shouldn't dissuade anyone from purchasing. It's a perfectly honest business practice. If there is evidence that a seed company is dishonest, please post. Unsupported claims of dishonesty are just air.

Latest posts

Top Bottom