Was He Justified???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Was this man justified in shooting these kids???

• yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Like everything in life theres factors that probably nobody will ever know other than the people that was there I mean were these kids just early teens trying to score a little free weed if that was the case give the little fuckers a job but if it's the later age teens that are strapped and are fully intent on tying u and your full family up and threatening to do horrible things to your family if they don't get all your weed and show them where u stash your money then I'm sorry but them little fuckers heads are coming straight off !

mancdank

mancdank

Like everything in life theres factors that probably nobody will ever know other than the people that was there I mean were these kids just early teens trying to score a little free weed if that was the case give the little fuckers a job but if it's the later age teens that are strapped and are fully intent on tying u and your full family up and threatening to do horrible things to your family if they don't get all your weed and show them where u stash your money then I'm sorry but them little fuckers heads are coming straight off !
I've just had a read of the article this is a tragic story 14 and 15 wtf!

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
here is thought, if you steal, you are putting your own life in danger. As a gun owner, you have to be responsible, but thief's are just asking to get shot/beat/kicked. For good reason, thief's are lower than the guy shooting the thief for sure. You don't even have to steal from me, you come on my property in the middle of the night I will assume you are out to attack me or my family. Playing with fire when becoming a thief.

Did the thief ask me if he could come on my property and steal from me? Then he wont mind if I shoot first and ask why he is there later. Sounds fair to me.

scoop

scoop

And the authorities will return the favor...not asking you if it's OK to charge you with a multitude of crimes...like this clown...for believing >>>>whatsoever<<< that OWNING a gun gives you an explicit right to fire it at anytime/anyplace when you feel threatened.

Not. Trespassing isn't a reason to use deadly force in any of our 50 states...yet...as we see here...there are folks who think what they own is deserving of killing another person over. I'm so glad I'm not one of those people.

M

mendel

The fact of the matter is the world is different then it was when you old fuckers were kids. Did anybody see the bloody pics above?

Homesteader

Homesteader

People didn't bleed in the 80's? I don't get your point mendel.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
The mindset of the youth these days, "if you can't protect it, then it's mine." Or, " how else was he going to eat". Sounds like a perfect reason to dust off my Sig.

And the authorities will return the favor...not asking you if it's OK to charge you with a multitude of crimes...like this clown...for believing >>>>whatsoever<<< that OWNING a gun gives you an explicit right to fire it at anytime/anyplace when you feel threatened.

Not. Trespassing isn't a reason to use deadly force in any of our 50 states...yet...as we see here...there are folks who think what they own is deserving of killing another person over. I'm so glad I'm not one of those people.

Well, the second amendment does say shall not infringe. Right? I will stand with that.

I would love to see how you handle this situation.....

"sir, are you stealing from me?"
"sir, I was just asking a question, why are you now beating me?"
"is that a gun you have Mr. Criminal?"
"wait one sec while I run inside and grab my gun, now that I know you are a danger."

A person who is on your property stealing from you is probable cause for aggression. You are allowed to protect your family and property. It's natures law, its law in the USA, and it's God's law.

xavier7995

xavier7995

@mendel Tbh, I grew up in the early 90s near Chicago. Murder rates were way higher and it was significantly more violent than what we have now. The difference I see is that there were less civilians acting as vigilantes and quite a bit less of the non-gang member young people committing really violent acts. Violence was higher but if you were involved it was normally by choice.

You also can't discount the increased news coverage every crime gets. I think it ramps up the perception that crime is higher when statistically it is very low.

Edit: was curious what the crime rates were in early 90s vs now...closer than I thought after 1993. Glad I got outta dodge and am a fine upstanding citizen now.

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

here is thought, if you steal, you are putting your own life in danger. As a gun owner, you have to be responsible, but thief's are just asking to get shot/beat/kicked. For good reason, thief's are lower than the guy shooting the thief for sure. You don't even have to steal from me, you come on my property in the middle of the night I will assume you are out to attack me or my family. Playing with fire when becoming a thief.

Did the thief ask me if he could come on my property and steal from me? Then he wont mind if I shoot first and ask why he is there later. Sounds like federal pound me in the ass prison for me.
I fixed your post.

edit-"probable cause for aggression." This isn't even a thing. Your position is indefensible.

scoop

scoop

I'm not gonna get into the whole 2nd amendment and how some define it beyond saying that I don't own a gun....for better or worse.

I do have "other" means of protection I won't define here. However, the bottom line for me is that nothing I own is worth dying for or killing another person over.

"God's will" only comes into play if you believe in God. I guess that'd be a topic for another thread though...huh?

Needless to say....I see it differently than most people and I live differently than most people. (no guns or Gods)

be safe out there, folks.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lets keep it respectable..
Bulldog, wondering your Christian as I recall.
Thu shalt not kill Gods commandment..
Also judge not...
So how do you justify judging then shooting one of Gods children???
Wondering....

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

The fact of the matter is the world is different then it was when you old fuckers were kids. Did anybody see the bloody pics above?
i remember in the good ol days when you would leave the keys inthe pickup in case the neighbour needed to borrow it.
People didn't bleed in the 80's? I don't get your point mendel.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You folks know that I was attacked, tasered and beaten in a home invasion a few years ago. I cannot advocate for killing over a plant or possessions. Ever. Being the mother of sons who've done some incredibly stupid things, I can't bring myself to read the story.
As a hypothetical, what if the kid in question was special needs and did not really know any better. My neighbors had a teen son with autism that would occasionally get out and run around going into any door he saw, even trying to climb fences. That is one reason the shoot first approach isn't acceptable to me. By all means, I support protecting yourself, family, property, etc. But you need to be pretty sure that person is a legitimate threat first.
Oh, fucking THIS.
This is one reason I dont own guns, because I would maybe make a mistake and kill someone. Ive had drunk people walk in my apartment in the middle of the night, thats how you get shot.
Jesus, this must be very common because it's happened to my husband. Woke up in the dead of night by two drunks who got into his house and he had a HELL of a time wrangling them out the door.

I also am afraid of what could happen if I had a gun and someone was determined to get at me. They could very easily get it away from me.

It's getting bad here in L.A.,,, robbed twice in a month ,last time ended up in the hospital
Yep that's my blood
5 black guys with guns View attachment 639753 View attachment 639754 View attachment 639755
Jesus Christ, I am so sorry. I have questions but am not sure if I should ask or not.
Warning shots will bring the cops in minutes in Denver. they got a detection system that locates immediately..
discharge of a firearm in city limits is a pretty major offense....especially defending an illegal grow....
Our guards dogs are on constant watch and would alert then rip to shreds any unwelcome intruders who they do not know.
TANK TANK TANK..... Killer......
I kinda want that bull @mendel 's friend is running.

Last edited:
Homesteader

Homesteader

Home invasions are a separate issue from this instance unless I am mistaken. This shooting is not justified because there was no imminent danger to him or his family and the courts decision will reflect that. Had these teenagers broken his door down........but they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom