Ec at the end of last round was 1,0.

Ec in 1,0
PH 5,5
Drain ec 1,1
Drain PH 6,1
Co2 450ppm

nuttso

nuttso

Can you tell us something about the environment where the clones root? Air Temp? Humidity? Medium Temp? You need healthy clones with this flower room. I'm planning on 2 rooms on flip flop with 1 mother and clone station. hennep style. Every month harvest with 8 week strain and 2 weeks for rooting, 2 weeks veg under t5 ho and bloom.

nuttso

nuttso

so i do not need to search for big roots after i harvest? just water with starting ec in the last week and plant new ones. If true. Awesome knownledge you spread bro. much less work without flushing this shit.....

Racker

Racker

The clones are rooted already in little clone plugs when they arrive.I plant them in gold-label soil in little mesh baskets.
When clones go in the white plastic trays, I fill 1 gallon water (no suppl.) and leave it like that for one week. After one week, roots come out of the basket and again I fill 1 gallon of water.

The enviroment is no big deal. 4 lights, no heater, no humidifier. They just sit there and wait....You don't want it to be warm because you don't want them to grow. You want roots, not a catfight for light. (stretch)

After 2 weeks sit and wait, I plant the whole mesh basket in de white pots in the flowering room.

Roots are all over the floor, and in the pots. I pull out the mesh basket with most roots after harvest. The rest wil be gone in a few weeks. Old roots are not poison. Only thing i do is vacuum clean the underfloor, and hussle the medium a little.

In my opinion flushing is bullshit. You are flushing away good nutes, why not let the plant eat it and prevent backpain?

True? haha, It works for me. :cool: When you want to grow like this, I advise you to test it in a little set-up.

Yaacov

Yaacov

Hey Racker , I see the grey PVC and also white pipes '' above your Gavita reflectors '' extended into you growing area . So my question is , what is the difference between the two.

ink

ink

hahaha racker,, sorry man been off line,,,, you up grade you feeding computer,,, howz it going?
pics alway speak for themselves.

why you use dirt to start,,, you cutts before planting mapito,,,?
or coco? this alway confuses me...

ok dude hope your well,,,,, peace

racker,,,,, must be tired building these rooms,,,,
come build me new room hahahahaa ink gows space ship hahaha.....
mayb next time you see improved room from me

Racker

Racker

Hey Ink,

New computer works fine but a little slow. The dirt makes it easy, no nutes, no ph, just plain water ons a week.
You mean cut to get 2 stems? Yes i do, i do it somewhere between 5/6 node.

ink

ink

ye so slow racker, you go the standard pumps on the unit, where they not gonna match the pump to you larger tank?

ok i see, what about the ingress of bugs from dirt to mapito rfx? have you had problems,
or hydrogen peroxide keeps everything happy. you always do this?

the pics before last harvest very nice dude, that casey look so good every time.
ok dude all the best.

whazzup

whazzup

lol yes come on Racker you are dragging it, big brother is watching too :)

(greetings to miss Racker)

deadlystead

deadlystead

woweeeeeeee thats just amazing, just when you thought you were getting good, someone comes along and shows you u are just a mere mortal....

well done my dutch friend, zwarte piet bought you all your christmas wishes....

good luck fella. stunning absolutely stunning

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Im watching over here still. This room is very high tech and cool to check on. Love the updates and reading how you manage. thanks for sharing.

A

Atlas

Racker, why did you decide to switch the regular crates that are used for mapito/rfx grows for these pots? I'm sure the drain etc is excellent, but there seems to be a lot of wasted space in between. Don't you think this is adversely affecting your yield? Keep it up ouwe!

Top Bottom